Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

You are absolutely right mate,  bitcoin help us in our daily lives nowadays because I can testify it through my friends, my friends are crypto traders and they earn alot In it,  so that's why even me I have the interest to engage myself in crypto too. 

Edited by Manir

Yes you are right my friend,  bitcoin helps us in daily expenses. But it gives us little help in daily expenses. We need a permanent job to fulfill our daily expenses. I hope you understand me.

I am still here new and I do not know how much Bitcoin will spend, it may help us with the expense and it will also help in acquiring knowledge over time.

This platform is great and shows good profits, but you also have to learn how to trade and invest in the cryptocurrency in order to get more profits that enable us to continue this harsh life.  I expect the future of cryptocurrency to be more prosperous.

The truth is that cryptocurrencies are a great help for everyone and more with the moment the world is passing. The forum is a great help for everyone, being able to be earned in BTC and being able to cover part of our expenses is something that must be highly valued!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes,  bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies help us in our daily lives, sometimes we look for money and it really difficult,  but when we have some coins in our wallets,  all we need to do is just to withdraw and transfer into our bank and use it to solve our daily problems and needs. 

Yes, my friend, the Bitcoin currency will help us with our daily expenses because earning it through this forum is not very difficult, but it needs patience and focus in the posts.

Obviously this platform is really really a great platform for us to earn and learn as well . Whatever I will earn from my criptotalk I will support my self in education because it is important for me and due to this platform I am able to bear my expenses at least for my studies .As I am a newbie so this is only what I have planed for after earning .

The benefits of crypto currency are not same for all members.the members with good experience and knowledge are gaining more benefit from it.it really could help us to meet with the daily life expenditures if we make good use of it.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I am agree with you that this platform give us money and this money we invest in different ways.

I am a newbie here and when I will  get money I will invest them in my study.

• +2 1

Crypto helps us a lot to earn money and also save more money for my future. To earn money this platform has been very helpful for needy people because they can earn easily by making positive and useful posts and comments on forum.

Well, my friend, you are right. I am new to this forum and I started working, but I did not take money further than this forum, but I gain knowledge, and this is enough for me. Thank you for this topic.

Dear friend, i think that you are totally right and It is noticed that young people are the most popular group in dealing with these currencies, because of their good knowledge of technology, and on the other hand, their desire for quick profit to meet their needs and aspire to a better life, and to obtain amenities and enjoyment.

i think that with time, digital currencies will impose themselves on the world, especially after some major capitalist economies have succeeded in dealing with and containing them, and making them under the eyes of central banks. so keep going and i hope you the best in this platform and in your life.

Bitcoin helps us in our daily lives, because most people now trade with Bitcoin and I am also earning from cryptocurrency to meet my expenses on my own so that it is not the common currency we go with. And with Bitcoin, life has gotten much better, if we do better, because it's better paid ....

Bitcoin can helps us in our daily lives only if you have some bitcoin. We earn some amount of bitcoin by working in this forum. So we need to appreciate this forum for creating an opportunity like this for us.

Bitcoin certainly helps us with our daily spending.  People here are easily making Bitcoin by posting and commenting Bitcoin is now very popular in many countries of the world.  In legitimate countries, people benefit from using Bitcoin as a currency.  Bitcoin can be easily traded through an ATM booth for easier trading on Bitcoin.

I do locate this extremely accommodating for an earnign opportunity. I'm an understudy so I spend my evenings on this discussion noting post and points and earnign for the afternoon. Through the income I have made just as the information I have acquired from here, I have had the option to procure a decent measure of bitcoin, which I use for additional buys I need as an understudy.

I concur with you particularly since this pandemic is spreading which you can keep away from it by utilizing digital money procured on this stage rather than fiat cash which has been moved by numerous individuals prior to getting to you.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

Yes dear you are right and I am also 100%  with you because I also use my earning in daily life . I use this earning as pocket money . And also use it to spend in home expenses.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that Bitcoin is helping us in our daily expenses because the price of the Bitcoin is going high in these days and there are very easy way a to earn the Bitcoin on this forum so you should not too worried about that best of luck and do your best

• +4 1

Of course, my dear friend, there is no doubt that this forum is useful and good for everyone by gaining money that helps us in our daily life, so we must all be thankful for it.

This is  right my friend. Many people are doing their daily expense. people are earning from this forum. Students are paying their study fee and doing their daily expense

Yes, bitcoin helps us a lot in financial transactions in our daily life. We earn bitcoin by working on online platforms and then our money comes from it. So I think bitcoin is the land in our daily life.

My dear friend, I agree with you because I collect the money that I earn with your aunt in order to help myself to continue in my university and spend money on my university studies and I am thus achieving one of my goals

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.