Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

This new product of technology are great help for everyone,so this is the right time be involve with it and learn every aspect of it for the future income.

Yes, but it also helps us to have some cryptos to be able to make investments with what we earn in future times, we must learn the best we can, remember, always the priority is to have money for our home.

To be honest this platform is helping me a lot. Because I am  a student and I want to meet w throughout completion of my study. So through this platform I am earning satoshis  and full filling my all basis needs.

Yes i am agree 100%it is very helpful in daily expense.  You are independent if you work being here then you earn money.  Bitcoin over the world wide is good more profit. 

Yes of course mate, it is no doubt that how this forum is helping use in this critical and pandemic situation with financially as well as giving us a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency to be learned. Everyone who is earning from Cryptotalk are happy to use their earnings for basic needs. Specially the students are very satisfied to find this useful forum as I have been doing my all basic and study expenses through this forum. I am also very thankful to the moderators and the creators of Cryptotalk. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

yes dear the bit coin help us in daily expenses because if we earn the money from  crypto talk in and invest into the bitcoin than we sale the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin reach highly and earn the much profit and daily life we earn the much money into bitcoin and help us 

Yes mate bit coin really help us in our daily lives, because we used bit coin to trade or invest them and also they are the only money used for online transaction, so that Is why I think it really help help us.

Dear friend it's safe to say that Bitcoin propels economic growth throughout the world by providing much easier access to capital and financial services, especially in developing countries. .That's why today, people are most likely still using Bitcoin to earn some profits on their fiat money  . Bitcoin chnge many people life .So many people's do day trading to earn daily income to use in.daily expensive.

I am always grateful that this kind of platform helps us to meet the daily needs of our lives. How are you? Do you find it helpful?
 I will give it to my parents so that they can make the necessary purchases in our house I believe that Bitcoin can really help us with our daily expenses because I have spent all my money on my studies and extra money

@kizzYes we can use these money for various purposes , I didn't get  any money yet but  no problem I was happy to work here and may I will get in future  so beginner's don't give up look all these comments and motivate by it and also may everyone have a good future in here .Thank you

Yes i think it can help us in our daily routine. As the knowledge is important for us money is also very important for life and it helps in our daily life.

Bitcoin is the biggest currency in the world.It can fulfill our expances and lot of people goes on the top due to this currency.It is a world crypto and now or in the future time it can gives us a lot of benefits for our financial life.

Your post is really useful @kizzthat help to share our ideas. Actually, bitcoin can be used qs regular expenses and different trade is done using bitcoin. If we earn proper amount of profit then we can use them to buy our regular stuffs and we can buy foods and necessary items. 

Well yes it helps us to afford our daily expenses. My dear mate if you want to work at this forum then you must join this because it makes our eanrnigs in bitcoins and we all know that the price of bitcoin is so much high and expensive. Thank you 

Good day my friend you are right bitcoin can help us financially in our daily expenses. We can earn profit by investing in bitcoin at right time. We can use the profit to fulfil our daily needs and other daily expenses.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

A great thinking ...I was also finding such a platform by which I can invest the money in studies and in Daily routine working...I am waiting for my first income by which I will help my friends and parents in their hard life...

First of all thank you for asking this question. Of course bictoin will help us make money. But it all depends on the work . No matter what you do, if you don't do it well, you won't be able to make money. Since it is an online learning platform. It is possible to earn money from here. However, there are certain rules. So if you work according to the rules and regulations, then you will be able to earn good money.

Numerous individuals who experience the ill effects of certain illnesses might have the option to adapt to it. It is sympathetic. The advantages I get from working in gatherings have caused me save money on college costs and additional cash. I concur with you about the help we get from our work in the gathering

Yes dear you are right I totally agree with you I am also a student and through this forum I want to grow and want o earn money and knowledge .This is much helpful valuable and informative forum for students specially .

That's vevery kind of you and there's no doubt that we earn better from this forum which should be used better. I've also tried to invest from the tokens received but the challenges I face are much, but at the moment I'm planning to invest about $500 in the yobit invest box for the future.

Bitcoin has a great role in our time in developing the economy of many countries as it provides profits and daily income for many unemployed members, which is a great opportunity to gain money and experience in this field.

• +5 1

Yes bitcoin really help us in our daily expenses and also reduce our stress in our work and give us what we want from it and even more. So we all really appreciate this forum 

I am a new member in this forum and I hope to become a permanent member here and get some digital currencies that can help me in my university studies and in my daily expenses

Yes of course, cryptotalk is providing a platform for everyone to to learn and earn. It's meeting both these demands of its members. I myself is getting benefit with both these aspects. I have not yet received my first income as i am new to this forum but getting benefit alot by getting informative about cryptocurreny, investment and trading. Soon I will receive my first income and curious to invest it on something useful source.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼