Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 45 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Best way to invest your money is a crypto. Big opportunity for every who starts investing and want to grow day by day!

Crypto is best for future. If you have some knowledge of economics and trading then you can easily analyze the problems that today's world is facing because of the current payment system on the other hand crypto is providing solution for each problem.

There is no issue of loss of money because of  computer error. Very little time is required for each transaction to complete. There is very less chance of getting robbed if you have kept your crypto in hard wallet. so according to me Crypto is the best economic solution for human species. 

In my humble opinion all change is evolution and evolution means progress! So cryptocurrencies have come to change the way we trade, trade, pay, these digital currencies came to make our financial life simple. Because they are easy to use, we can make transactions to other users almost instantly, and pay for different services with extremely low commissions. So I believe that cryptocurrencies have good expectations for the future!

Bu ülkenin şartlarına bağlı olduğunu düşünüyorum.
İngiltere gibi bir yerde, bitcoin'in yatırım yapmanın iyi bir yolu olabileceğini düşünüyorum.
Ancak İran gibi bir ülkede en iyi seçenek petrol ve altın olabilir, çünkü Bitcoin fiyatı dolar cinsindendir ve her bir dolar birkaç toman.
Bu durumda, Bitcoin'e yatırım yapan biri iki şeye (dolar + bitcoin) yatırım yapmış gibi görünüyor ve bu risk çok yüksek.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

crypto is future world 

In my opinion cryptocurrency is the best way to achieve Bitcoin. We appreciate that cryptocurrency is the best for our achieve success 

I think it can go to a great heights, it would be the digital currency that all people would be using in the future as the technology is becoming modern and modern at every single day it can leads to have a great future. 

Crypt is of course good for the future. I believe cryptocurrency will soon replace conventional currency. And it will be faster than we think.

Bitcoin and crypto coins are future's language, imagine you can be rich in few months by trading crypto coins. 

It is good now but in future  there are some risk because of capital investing in crypto currency no real mony no crypto currnecy

I think cryptocurrencies are the fury of the economy. This, referring to cryptocurrencies, decentralized as: BITCOIN and OTHERS.

Well, these were created in order to end: banks and physical assets, among others.

Over a long period of time the use of crypto-currency has been increasing in price, many claim that it will reach $20,000 by 2021.

I think Come to the whole society for something. In this case, the period of computer technology formation was a requirement for the formation of a scattered financial unit, which B does not rely on banks of other countries, but is directly controlled by trading. In this case, all transaction information is kept in the most financial units, but the person has to encrypt the funds, so that  

The world is getting ready for a financial and banking transformation. Engineers and product developers have been hard at work getting products together to bring Bitcoin to general use and distribution. There will be no reason to pay banks 2.5 percent to 4 percent every time you swipe your credit card.

I am almost sure that cryptos are good for the future. It is a good, unique and anonymous technology. It is very good for future generations

Криптовалюта для будущего очень хороша,но конечно далеко не вся,так как 95 процентов монет -это скам.В скором будущем она себя покажет.

Don't compare crypto's price with US dollars. Let's say 1 Bitcoin = 1 Bitcoin, not 1 Bitcoin = 10k USD. That way we will be able to gain adoption.

Keep in mind that cryptocurrencies is something that is starting and is supposed to have its benefits in the future. That is why relying on all these projects now can mean a great economic benefit in the years to come. In my opinion it is a great opportunity for everyone...

Криптовалюта-безусловный плюс для будущего.По моему мнению,это лучший способ заработка.Только не стоит забывать о фейковых монетах,которые могут все испортить,но я надеюсь,что этого не случится

Good evening! Yes, I think that cryptocurrencies in the future will have a positive impact on society! They are completely decentralized, anonymous and uncontrollable!

They are definitely the future, they just need not to complicate things so much and to make them a little easier to use, I'm sure that when that happens there will be nothing to stop them

Of course, in my opinion cryptocurrencies are the future of a new economic system, in which the common citizen is a participant, obviously it has its cons, but I see more advantages than disadvantages.

At this time, the world is still in the early stages of financial technology development, and the next impact of Blockchain technology in many fields, including cloud computing, IoT and artificial intelligence, cannot really be estimated yet, with the potential so rich and vast - and already under development.

However, it is exciting to see new mergers with existing technologies and deployments of even newer technologies as Blockchain technology opens up more and more options in the future. Given the high demand for both technology use cases and digital assets, Blockchain technology is the future. And although we have had more than a decade of development, the best is yet to come.