Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

In this forum reading the posts is good and fast way to attain knowledge about the crypto currency market. More you will read more you will be able to post good. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right so that we can create useful publications and contain valuable information. We need to read the topics that are published by the members in order to increase our experience and knowledge in achieving success by creating clear topics that everyone can understand and support

The best way to get information here is to be in the forum, reading the topic content on the forum and taking into account the recommendations of seniors is one of the fastest ways to learn. We can improve our earnings thanks to this forum.Making useful comments will be much better for you and will eliminate your risk of being banned.

3 hours ago, Jawad Nazeer said:

My dear friend, first of all, all of us in this forum should follow rules and regulations. First of all, we should read the topic carefully and then comment on it, but people are often posting without thinking, it is of no use that it should be posted thoughtfully. If we work in any place, then work diligently there first, what is the topic saying to us then it will be good to post on it.

Actually if we not read the topic well then how can we write post? It is very hard without reading topic comments on that we have to read it carefully then the idea will be clear and we can provide such appropriate comment and that's very good for learning more about cryptocurrency..

Of course, we can only make quality posts if we have the knowledge of learning as well. But we can not achieve it in a one day. We achieve it by constantly posting. For that, always try to be active in crypto

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

It's so true I have literally learnt a lot by just reading post on cryptotalk  and I have to say that my knowledge of cryptocurrencies as well as crypto trading is now one step forward, I have learned the basics and now I am learning more about them. I think  we all should read some useful posts before posting anything because it increases our knowledge and make us think something more creative and useful.✔️

You should pay attention to the rules and regulations and you should know which thing can get you banned. So you should avoid that mistakes.  And yes you should surely earn knowledge on this aspect. 

I am glad one and the same so you already fixed the minutes during this cryptocurrency installation at certain spot spots and sometimes you can still still type office was easily warned this kind of awesome good warning from fan issues. 

• +1 1

Yes,you are right. We should read the topics and comments of others. Throughout this we can get more information and knowledge to create useful topics. So create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. So work with patience. 

• +2 1

Hello mate,Reading the content of a topic in this forum is the fastest way to gain knowledge on the crypto world and this will in turn result in your increasing your earnings in ways that you were unaware of in the past, such as trading.

Yes dear you are right here we should to read every post and we should to give repotation on useful posts. Because this is our duty for giving repotation . And when we read other posts we will increase our knowledge and then we can make our outstanding content. 

In case you have got read and inquire about on boycott than it'll be truly helpful for you. With the assistance of your inquire about you may have more information almost crypto and your posts will be checked in valuable posts.

I agree with you .. that the creation of good topics and important comments is determined by a number of factors, the most important of which is reliable, new and useful information .. and the impact of this content on the audience .. and on the effort and intellectual stock of the author of the publication

Yes, you must first learn what you should write as a topic or a comment, so they should not be contrary to the terms of the forum and remain at the core of the forum’s interests to avoid the ban and to do that, you must first learn well

My friend we read the topic well, it is very useful for us and if we read it well, we know. What I have to do is create such a post about it. We should do our research and get more knowledge accordingly and post it so that others can also get from this post. 

Good day my menbers of this site I am agree with this topic because there are right accumulated reading can get yours enough experience

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

You are right we have to Read All the useful post If you want to get knowledge We have to read all the post and if we try our best to you can also get a good and useful topic for it we have to read all the topics of the senior member and we can get An idea from it that how to creat a good topic.

You are appriciabely right. It's too much important to read a lot of topics which are posted here. As it's an effective source of giving a lot of useful information and Knowledge.  After that you will be able to make sure that your post is very excellent. 

You should also read the banned posts as it makes you be aware of the result or reviews of your post and you will not make that mistakes which lead you to be banned!

Yes, good advice. Since the more we read, the more information we have about the Crypto world, and the better our articles will become. In addition, not reading a topic carefully has a lot of negative effects such as responding to the topic incorrectly with another inappropriate topic or getting a warning score and gaining no interest at all.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, hamadahajali said:

You are absolutely right, my friend, because the more we read, the more information we will have in the world of Crypto, and our posts will become much better, so we have to read as much as possible.

HELLO friend, you are right.when I join this forum ,I did not know which type of posts are useful.I was confused but I thought without  knowing about the concept of  cryptocurrency  ,l can do nothing 

I started  the research  about this topic and now I know what is cryptotalk. So plz read keenly and do comments  nicely.  Good wishes  for all .

I really agree with you. Because if we want to get good knowledge and experience, we must read all the comments carefully.  Basically we can't do anything without knowledge.  Always make helpful comments and knowledgeable.  Always follow the rules.  Always remember that if you want to work easily here

For that we wiil need to read the topics and also some important comments on any post.By doing this regularly,one may come when we have gained huge knowledge about this and it will play vital role to post in this forum.

Off course without any doubt it's true that reading expands our knowledge and the more we Read more knowledge we'll acquire so adopt the habit of reading posts to increase your knowledge and information.

It is highly advisable that you read all the pinned topics before you start commenting yourself and even after you gain good knowledge it is important to read as much topics as you can on daily basis because cryptocurrency is a vast world and it is very difficult for someone to understand everything at the beginning all at once, so you need to focus your attention on learning and reading.

The key to making the most of this forum is to earn and learn simultaneously. Furthermore, having meaningful comments will reduce the risk of you getting banned to almost no risk at all.

By increase your knowledge, you could be a master of many fields and then see which one you are interested in.Reading and research are synonymous because reading expands the mind and research feeds the mind.