Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

Yes of course you are absolutely right if we read more then we learn more so we should read all posts to get knowledge and for better understanding. Therefore  if we want to create a effective post we should have to get knowledge and this will come from reading. 

Of course, I liked your post and I will give you a positive evaluation!
Reading increases the information and thus you will have a treasury of knowledge that you can pass on and teach to others
This is the basis of successful post writing.

of route, reading has an vital function in mastering and increasing knowledge about the arena of cryptography. you should read the subjects published on this forum and additionally study articles about cryptocurrencies after which you could create high-quality publications which are beneficial to anyone.

Yes, reading the topic is very important in this forum. The much more we read the much we get improvement in our writing posts. So it is very beneficial to read the topic of which you want to write. 

• +2 1

Okay lets be honest here, for example, I usually take about 15 to 20 seconds to read a comment , 30 to read a post and there are about 30 replies at average which means that could even go to  10 minutes to read all of them or even 20 , for just one post then you really realize that it would not be possible to really get out of that, its important you just be careful, really be careful , when you are reading because then you will be making certain mistakes , that might cost you, I usually read some comments and rate them there is no way I take than over and over reading them.

• +1 1

Yes my friend I totally agree with your opinion and suggestion. Reading is the most essential part to works at this forum. Because if you makes the mistakes then it will be prohibited and it's quite risky for you  . So improve your writing and reading skills . And learn a lesson from the banned members.

Reading is the basis for understanding the field of cryptocurrencies, and creating a good experience by discussing various ideas that help in understanding various aspects, and there are many topics that are admired by members and contain good ideas, so it is good for new members to read before publishing .

Sometimes the only issue is not that you are not making the posts more useful but sometimes  there are many other reasons for that. See these things too.

You are totally correct, buddy, on the grounds that the more we read, the more data we will have in the realm of Crypto, and our posts will turn out to be greatly improved, so we need to peruse however much as could reasonably be expected.

You are right my friend. Posting meaningless post is nothing but waste of time. Inorder to post good topics one should learn and have more knowledge about this. So friends read the topics of other members and experienced member and we should learn from them. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are absolutely right my friend.  It is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn same time. When we start reading others topic we can increase our knowledge as well as reading habit too. Reading others topics makes our knowledge get informative helpful and useful for others.

• +2 1

On 3/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

@Ch Ayyan You're absolutely right. It's always helpful when we develop the reading habits. As reading helps to gain knowledge and information on the topic being discussed, and it will be pretty much easier to share opinions or reply to the prior posts with some research and reading other forum users' comments as well.

9 minutes ago, Younes31 said:

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must read and review the contents of the posts in depth and sufficient to understand the significance of each post. Also, reading is useful for gaining experience and knowledge about cryptography, cryptocurrencies, and modern and modern investment methods

There are things that are also important, learn something and share them here, it is also very important for the progress of this discussion forum, of course you must adhere to the rules in this forum, use the forum search menu before creating content, it is also very necessary to avoid the occurrence of double posting ..

signbot (1).gif

Reading and increasing knowledge is not only useful for posting useful and reasonable comments here, but can also be very useful in your personal life. By increase your knowledge, you could be a master of many fields and then see which one you are interested in, and after strengthen yourself in those fields.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:44, Ch Ayyan said:

Si quieres hacer publicaciones útiles y efectivas quiero decirte la importancia de la lectura. Si acaba de leer el contenido en este foro y en otros foros sobre criptomonedas. Aumentará tu conocimiento. Después de eso, puedes hacer publicaciones destacadas.

Si te gusta mi publicación, anímame a hacer más publicaciones buenas dándome una buena reacción. gracias 

Correct, the idea is to encourage people to make useful posts or topics, because when they want to share their knowledge they do not notice unless another person has already spoken it, so it is important with respect to the usefulness and avoid deletion of publications to use the search engine that has the platform.

it work like are im library amd u learn something new story and so here as well read and u learn new things which help in career building.i agree with you..

• +1 1

yes i'm agree due to the fact only studying and getting to know the aspect can make yiu relaxed for posting a correct facts and commenting in.a very good manner....so preserve reading and gaining knowledge of

• -1 1

Of course, we cannot create a good and useful response without reading and understanding the content of the topic, and if our response is random, it will be deleted immediately or send a warning on our personal file, so we must read and understand the topics and we can use the web for anything we did not understand, so our work here needs some research and personal diligence

• +2 1

It is true that it is the best way to increase knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies.  And repeated reading makes the member with time from the experts, which will positively affect the forum and the members

Yes, friend, the more you know about the subject you want to publish, your publications will be of good quality and I share what you say about the reading. It is always good to read it speeds up our minds in various aspects!

• +3 1

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes my dear friend I am agree to you because some new begginer can make the useful and effective post at this forum .I think that they can not read the post and than we can not create the useful and meaningful ful post .if we read the rules and regulations about the crypto talk .we learn and create useful post at this site .

By gaining more knowledge about crypto currency and collecting information from every forum you have, and also the most important this forum, u can get more and more knowledge, by using all that knowledge and information you can get a good post material and can create good post 

It depends on the posts you are reading. Nobody should only stay in the beginners section and the section shouldn't be about how to post and write good articles unless someone has a complete guide for beginners.

Yes is so important too any member of this forum should ready and more research about crytop currency market so that we should provide accuracy topic and information too others members and once again that can help us b

With more experience 

On 3/2/2020 at 7:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hey mate, you are right if read about cryptocurrency than our knowledge will increase, as a result we can share important and useful information in the forum post and comment. If we not want to get a warning point or banned in this forum, than we have to learn about cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day