What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

Hello friend I'm a junior member here. I haven't completed 100 posts yet I can't make any income from here yet.

My first income through the crypto currency is almost the 600$ and i just invest almost the 25$ and that time i am so much happy and after that i start to invest in the crypto market and i earn more money in this market and also i lost but i am in profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey dear  I earn a good income from this forum and I am very Happy when I received my first income.. i also learn many information from this forum.i want to tell you that I am not here only for money.I want to learn about cryptocurrency.

On 3/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

My first income was a few cents from the telegram bots and through mining on my personal computer. It's a little money, but today it made me learn a lot of things

8 hours ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

My first income from cryptocurrency will be here in this forum, and that is when they recover payment system to members, then I will get my first cryptocurrency income and I think it will be about 3000 satoshi for my first day after 100 posts, which is about $ 10.

Wow you are so lucky that you start your first payment with huge money, i remember i used to earn cryptocurrency's from faucet sits and men it was so hard to earn moneys from thus sites they pay very little money and i remember that i earn 3 usd working for about 1 month.

In fact, my income was never large, I used to collect a few cents from some faucets and some sites, then I got to know this wonderful forum, and I am working hard to increase my experience and be able to make big profits in the future.

That’s a wonderful topic to all cryptocurrency users.

For me, I did not remember totally on how much is my first income when I just get started in world of crypto currency, because that time my profit is just lose on other platforms. But in this forum, I hope that my first income for talk tokens and satoshi here would be good. 

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that about the first income from the cryptocurrency that was some dollar but I want to tell you that at this time I am earning some good coins against the work on this farum and also you can earn to your best

My first income from this forum was 170 talk tokens and 400 satoshi. This forum is really a great source of earning money. I take it as my part time job. Whenever i get free times, i like to work on here. The first payment was really an awesome moment 

My first crypto income was through a group for his famous work and I was a member of the team, but the currency did not complete the matter and failed, unfortunately, I hope to participate in a giant project in the future 

My first income was from an AirDrop that was giving some cryptocurrency that had a very debatable value and I can say that this was a great opportunity for me in the cryptographic world and I do not complain about having started in this and being able to grow in the market with the investments, I have been growing thanks to cryptotalk that has helped us greatly to grow in the crypto world.

• +3 1

I started on this cryptocurrency thing several years ago and it's hard to remember what my first income was since I've worked on many good platforms casually writing this came to mind, that my first payment was from the page why I met this win online money Trafifmosson, I remember cashing a dollar and buying something for ibay from China, it was very exciting when I got article I thought it was impossible. 

When I started working in cryptocurrency, I received a fairly good amount of 4-5 dollars per day.  Every day, gain more knowledge necessary for success.  When you have the good knowledge it will be very easy to make money.  This wonderful forum is the best for gaining knowledge and money together.

My first income from cryptocurrency was pretty good.I earned 2-3 dollars.I am happy having cryptotalk in my life.I am grateful.

I remember when I entered the forum you earn $ 5 a day that was good for me, but I did not track this amount so I think it's loss for me

• +1 1

I remember when I entered the forum you earn $ 5 a day that was good for me, but I did not track this amount so I think it's loss for me

When I joined this, I was getting 1000 Satoshi for every comment I was writing and I was writing 30 comments a day, but its value was $ 3 because the bitcoin price was down at that time.

Well, we all love cryptocurrecy very deeply, that is why we are partaiking in it, my first earning in the world of cryptocurrecy was approximately around 6k when I withdraw my earning from yobit.

My first cryptocurrencies income came from form gambling, i used to gamble faucets and made a lot of money back then but I do not gamble anymore.

It is a virtual Network and it is a very strange phenomena which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site and an much and more profitable running from this site so it's not according to my point of view my first income from this to 425 dollars that I will withdraw from it which is very confident.

Well, that varies according to the value of the Bitcoin, because for a while I was earning roughly $ 3 a day, and for about a month I was earning $ 7.5 a day, and that was the biggest pay I got in a single day, but now I'm getting $ 2 to $ 2.5.  in a day.

• +2 1

You are looking at the things from the wrong perspective, it is not just about the money you get from here , but it is also about the knowledge you get, you will learn a lot about crypto currencies and if you are smart enough you will do your best to read all the available articles and become and expert in crypto currencies. the information you get from here are priceless and you can establish a career for yourself.

The site provides an integrated environment for people who want to learn and gain experiences from others and also share it with others and also at the same time pay you to do so I think it is the best site in the field of cryptocurrencies and I think it has a brilliant future

Dear friends,my frist income was from a crypto sites.then I work now in this forum.there are some invest site in the crypto world.they pay a good profit but I have no capital.so I don't invest any site.i hope you understand.

I remember my first profits for working about two months, when I earned $ 95 and it was a more than wonderful start before entering a series of successive losses, but as a start it was a great incentive for me to continue with cryptocurrencies