Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

I am also very happy for being here because it very useful and profitable platform that i ever seen im my life i learnt much more from this forum and i hope i will get my payments soon because working here with devotion

Yes, we can earn bitcoin from this forum. It is very interesting and it feels great to work here. This is a great forum. Here we can earn bitcoin by publishing posts.

It is a grate pleasure to be in the crypto currency platform as we know we are earning money through the pay per post system in the forum which is as grate blessings and I have started to receive my btc satoshi as the rewards for the work done in the platform

Thank you, my friend, for these noble and sincere feelings, and we appreciate your gratitude for this wonderful forum for the benefits it provides to all of us in gaining the money we need in our daily life.

• +3 1

This forum is very good for work I joined this forum one day ago and I am very pleased to work here I am find if making online tades and I can learn totally about taking from this forum so this forum is good opportunity for me 

Edited by Khan fathy

Hello friend I want to tell you that you said you collect Bitcoin from here but I think you are wrong Bitcoin and cryptocurrency working on this platform we can just post them and they were they paid us in the shape of digital currency which is called Bitcoin so so this is not easy way to earning the money by using this platform because that topics are very difficult authentication should be applied other things are very difficult of this platform

You are really excited about earning bitcoin in this forum. You don't earn free bitcoin in this forum, you complete some task by creating useful post and topics before you earn bitcoin. So you work for earning bitcoin in this forum. 

Welcome my friend, this forum provides us with an opportunity to raise some money by participating in it, but you must remember that the goal is to learn trading in order to increase your profits. I advise you to spend time in the cryptotalk to get enough information and not just some profit. You are a beginner, be sure to abide by the rules of the forum. Good luck.

Me too, I have never thought that I will become a crypto believer, I thought that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are for financial experts and not for ordinary people, but thanks to Cryptotalk forum I got involved in crypto world and I really like it.

I think you are wrong, because you are working here, and posting is not easy, especially when they delete topics from your profile. We have to work and put together the given effort to us to this forum its helping many people. 

This is the same I felt before. Because I never thought about collecting btc. But now it's my passion to collect btc. Btc is the best currency through which I can collect and get profits on a good scale. And I also suggest it to my other fellows and they also got interested in collecting btc. 

Greetings everyone !

This platform provides everyone an opportunity to learn about the cry to world and also earn something as per your time investment and work hard

I am very thankful to this forum as i am learning and earning from this forum.I am earning btc.I am gaining knowledge.Try to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.I wish you good luck.

This is a great platform for earning as well as gaining knowledge about the crypto currencies . Also it improves your vocabulary and communication  skills. 

for me as well it is the very first place where I have earned some money from the internet and I think if I never found this website I would not be able to do that

I'm very happy to work here. There is no harm to us working on this platform. This platform is a great opportunity for everyone. This forum is indeed good for us all because it offers users opportunity to earn. Crypto talk is a very good site if it works hard. We can raise good capital by working in the forum. here students can make a lot of pocket money by working.

Yes, it is a great platform, CryptoTalk is the best, and I am a beginner here. I hope to be able to obtain bitcoin and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, when I was told about the accumulation of cryptocurrecies especially BTC from just making posts and comments, I never imagined that it would be true, because I thought that cryptocurrecy is for some particular set of people who are very rich, but thanks to cryptotalk, I was able to get BTC for the first time I my life.

We do not earn bitcoin for free because in order to be able to earn cryptocurrencies, you must be able to create good posts and contain useful information in order to attract the attention of members and get a positive reputation, but I agree with you, this forum changed the lives of many people and made them experts in the world of cryptocurrencies.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

I also want to earn BTC but I am not getting payment and I am trying to fulfill all the requirement of the forum and I have also complete my 100 posts I have just to wait for 7 days and after that I will also get my payment and then I will describe my feeling.

Yes mate, you are right. This forum is a great platform which is providing us opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. This forum is good because we are learning many things about cryptocurrencies. We can meet the daily basic needs of our life. 

• +2 1

I am really thankful of this forum because I am earning free btc from this forum. I always try to earn in free and I always hurted in past . Because I use any site every site become to scam . I was tired from online work and a friend give me suggestion for using this forum. When I joined this and I spend some days I felt better for this forum. 

Hello friends 😃

you are working here, and posting is not easy, especially when they delete topics from your profile, and you will find yourself posting more than 50 posts per day, when you will be able to spend more than 3 hours behind your phone or your computer, this not easy, you will not feel it when you are still new,.  . 

I have same feelings for this forum and not only for the reason hat It is giving us btc payment but most importantly I learned very much about crypto market and cryptocurrency from here and came to know about legit exchange sites and wallets.

Yes, my friend, this forum is very wonderful. In it you can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to collecting cryptocurrencies.