Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

You saw friend what happens that when we enter this site or forum we never imagine anything and now look at your collecting btc and if friend we must be happy to be here in the cryptotalk forum because we never imagined being here and look at us now working and earning money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend, when I first joined this forum, I was very enthusiastic. I wasn't really expecting to win bitcoins. But now I'm learning new things about cryptocurrencies, gaining experience and earning bitcoins. Very good.

If you are very right where we can save our BTC, and the good thing that this forum also has is that we can have very good knowledge we just have to work very hard to do a good job friends.

Yes, this forum offers us a wonderful opportunity that we would not have deserved if we did not get to know this platform. I am also happy to get to know this forum and also happy to gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies through it. Our duty to this forum is to work hard, read, research and strive to develop it and enrich it with new and valuable information. Drive it better day by day

• +2 1

I probably understand how it felt when you first owned bitcoin, even if it's only a few hundred satoshis. Crypttalk is one of the places that allows us to earn Bitcoin easily, though not by much. Wish you will have many satoshi, according to Yobit's regulation, you can only trade when there are more than 10000 satoshi, so you need to have at least 50 useful posts on CryptoTalk forum.

When I first heard this forum I was very skeptical thinking it was fake and not paid but after withdrawing the earnings of the person who told me about it I was glad that there is still a place where you can earn bitcoin online me the same  I love this forum for giving me the opportunity to learn and earn on time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello friend have a good day yes we should be thankful Crypto talk because itki bus station for our earning and valuable thinking because we financially dependent on this station it make us genius and knowledge full and through this knowledge we get money and we should live peacefully

Yes my friend, thanks to the forum because it is best way to earn btc just comments and making useful posts. It is really useful post for people. I am so happy to joined and collected the btc. I hope you agree. God luck.

I am thank full to this forum to as I have earned from this forum too at least to support my dreams I felt also greatfull to criptotalk because this forum allow us to be independent and this thing gives me a strong Euphoria I felt grateful due to this platform.

Yes, my friend you are right but not for free.I do not think that there is anything given for free ,so we have to achieve the goals of this forum and reach work to the extent that elevates us.

Yes my friend I am new here on this problem and I want to tell that in my opinion cryptotalk best communication centre opportunity for us. This is a great part time earn and some BTC collect without investment

Yes dude i am very thankful to this platform for it's good service for it's members.i have join this forum recently and i able to earn bitcoin easily.i am doing my work continuously and gain more profit from it.

Yes brothers This forum is really helpful for people.  And a great forum.  There are important and high quality posts for this.  You can easily earn BTC.  People are getting financial assistance.  Here I enjoy learning from the posts.  One of the easiest sources of income is the cryptotalk Forum.

Yes, this forum is a great way to earn truthfulness, and to be honest, I found it to be the most reliable and fastest way to learn while reading and expanding my knowledge in crypto.  Here I am able to earn more than the call I made earlier.  Thank you for this forum.

Yes bro you are right. I am also new here and I heard about this thing before 10 days from that day I started working on this forum. Now my target is complete sorry it's near to complete and I will get my Bitcoin after 1 or 2 days.

At the point when I previously caught wind of this forum,I was doubtful about it feeling I it was phony and didn't pay cash yet after the individual who educated me concerning it pulled out his income.

You are lucky one dear. Crypto forum is very important for every member regarding for both earning and learning. This farm really value to those who valued this forum. This platforum fulfill many of us dreams 

On 2/22/2021 at 8:30 PM, Sally Yina said:

When I first heard this forum I was very skeptical thinking it was fake and not paid but after withdrawing the earnings of the person who told me about it I was glad that there is still a place where you can earn bitcoin online me the same  I love this forum for giving me the opportunity to learn and earn on time.

+1 Yeah, initially I also suspect because CryptoTalk pays 1000 satoshi per post, much higher than faucet or PTC sites, they only pay 100-200 satoshi per action.
Now I believe, but unfortunately the reward has dropped to 200 satoshi, I think it's because the price of BTC has increased while the value of the reward is still around $0.1 per post.

Cryptotalk put us on the right track, and gave us the incentive to learn, apart from that it gives us profits and Bitcoin,

I also never imagined i would make bitcoins,

that's great right. 

Many thanks to this forum because I had no idea about cryptocurrency before I came here.  By joining this forum I got a lot of ideas about cryptocurrency.  I had no idea how much the BTC price was growing in the market but now I can achieve BTC.  So many thanks to this forum.

I agree with you. Because, I also did not think that I could earn money by joining such a forum. In fact, I can bear my own expenses from here. It helps me a lot. I can learn a lot here. Get investment opportunities.

At the point when you said that cryptotalk is giving bitcoin free of charge, I think you are incorrect, in light of the fact that you are working here, and posting isn't simple, particularly when they erase themes from your profile, and you will end up posting in excess of 50 posts each day, when you will actually want to go through over 4 hours behind your telephone or your PC, this difficult, you won't feel it when you are still new, however by time you will understand what I am discussing.

i cannot imagine that i can get a crypyocurreny now i am very happy . Thank you for this great forum. Crypton is the one of the best digital currency. Many peoples are doing work hard and get great benefits.

Congratulations dear friend. Actually we all are thankful to this forum because we can earn money from here and at the same time we can acquire huge amount of knowledge from this great forum.