Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

yes bro what you have raised is a good point, first, it is a good feeling to get bitcoin at the end of your day, but for free, I do not thing so. you have forgotten the effort and time you spend behind your pc or phone. beside other things, this is the work you do .thank you for raising this point.

Yes of course my dear i agree with  you .According to me, everyone can work easily for only 2 hours. You can easily earn BTC from here and also invest in it. I sincerely thank the crypto currency .

At first we all did not believe that we could earn Bitcoin by working on this wonderful forum.  I am very happy to be on this forum.  We can gain knowledge and money together just by adhering to the rules and publishing daily.  You have learned the basics of cryptography and the correct trading methods.  I am very grateful to this forum.

It is a great opportunity to obtain fractions of bitcoin, cryptotalk gives us ll that many would not give us even in their dreams, to be able to have daily money in btc that we know is the cryptocurrency that we must have in our portfolio to hold because in a few years its prices They will be through the roof, imagine having 0.1 btc and the price of btc in more than 500 thousand? a lot of money we could have accumulated.

• Useful or interesting 1

Me too my friend, this forum provides a wonderful opportunity to make money in an easy and comfortable way. I read the posts every day and enjoy learning from them and I was excited to complete the 100 comments to get started and make money.

Thanks so much for this platform, since when I found my self here am always happy in each and every day of my, even In my dream if I was told that I will collect btc I will no believe,but here I am today it has happen.

Your words are incredibly beautiful because the motivation you gave me will keep me going and make a lot more effort because you are proof that this shop is hugely profitable and reliable.

Hello my dear friend. I want to draw your attention to something necessary, which is to focus on providing useful and high-quality content because this is what makes you earn money. Do not forget to observe all the rules. I wish you luck and lasting success.

I totally agree with you on this point ,this forum has made us a huge favor and introduced us to a whole new world providing us the needed information to expand our knowledge.

Yes, this is great by working in this forum you can get what you want, crypto currency we really appreciate by giving us opportunity thank you

Hello my friend, I would like to share the same opinion with you, this forum offers us the possibility of getting profit from the Internet and good profit as well, but more important than profit for me I find that the topics presented in CryptoTalk are of high quality and usefulness as well, and this matter is very impressive I did not find the like in other forums😊

Cryptotalk is a good forum which helps many people from different countries to earn bitcoin. But we are not get it for free, we use our time and we share what we know about crypto and they pay us for our time and effort. Those who are giving free bitcoins without doing anything to their sites they are scammers..

Like you i am thinking the same thought. Working for unique thoughts and ideas is ideal.My suggestion is that work hard and be couregous for success in life.This forum is helpful for everyone who is willing to work here.

Yes dear can colect the btc if you want. Its not the dream its practically for some people. I reallg saw many people which collected the btc. So do not worry about any thing. No doubt it will take some time. But it does not impossible. It can be possible to collect a single btc.

• +5 1

Yes dear friend you can see that this is the best to earn the money by posting and reaction if the post. If you have a good reaction then you get the good income. You get thr income in btc satoishi. They give the 200 satoishi of every good reaction post.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The Cryptotalk gathering offers you numerous openings to overcome the simple reality of getting free Bitcoin could be a part, but in spite of everything, the primary thing we must thank is the learning we get in it and the camaraderie that we have over time, for That I must say is the most excellent of all.

Absolutely right brother. I am still new here and many of my friends are earning through this forum. They recommended me and i am really thankful to them. I love the easy methodology of earning BTC just by posting comments. Though your comments have to be qualitative not just quantitative. 

Yes absolutely I will thank to this forum because this forum provides lot of opportunities for poor people like me earning money through easy accessing so it will provide better opportunities for or backward peoples who are unable to earn money for jobless best of luck.

Yes, my friend, this wonderful forum allows us many things. When we earn money, we will have moved to a better life after it was simple and the work is very interesting with collecting BTC

On 3/2/2020 at 12:56 PM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Yes this forum is really awesome.  Where we can make a good amount of income for free by posting and gaining knowledge.So work in Cryptotalk, you must work hard so that you can always earn a good amount of income every day.Best of luck dear.

And no one would have expected this because there is nothing like this that the forum offers a lot of good things to members in this field and this is something that does not happen often 

• +3 1

Making bitcoin is really fun and we can make money by publishing posts from this forum. This is the best and easiest process. This is a great forum and no forum gives us such a good opportunity. I am also very happy with this forum.

Hello my dear friend.Yes thanks to this forum which provides us an opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.we can make BTC only by making useful posts.

In my opinion cryptotalk does not give us free Bitcoin but we have to do the work of posting, when our post gets a positive reaction then we will get paid with Satoshi, it's not free but we do the work that Satoshi paid for. I also feel happy to join the cryptotalk campaign and hope the forum can grow so that Bitcoin payments can go up again.

Yes, my dear friend, it is a wonderful forum, easy to use, and also comfortable and helps to collect money. It is similar to work, but it is a relaxing effect from reality and does not require effort to work with it.