Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

I want to share my experience when i first started in crypto currency. Actually at first i face some difficulties. Because i do not have enough knowledge about forum rules and crypto currency. Then i read forum rules and discuss with our seniors to get more information and gain more knowledge about crypto currency. 

It is very interesting story my dear friend because one I start my first trading with crypto so you can't imagine that have a lot of fear and other thing. But my first trade become successful and I got the profit.

• +2 1

I understand it is secret but I tell you because now we are friends. So I think it is the easy when I got the Bitcoin in at low price and finally sell at high price so it is my profit simply so I think it is very easy for me and I earned a lot of money.

• +2 1

I can still considered myself as a beginner in cryptocurrency field because i have not much knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies i have know about bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency which has good value if we get bitcoin then we can earn  good money

Dear friend my friend suggest me to join this forum. Firstly I do not believe that this forum is true or not but when he withdraw his money from yobit account than I trust it is a great platform which provide us money for comments and reactions. Now I am happy to be a part of crypto.

• +1 1

I know some of us might have had a fair share of Bitcoin scam and other Cryptocurrency related scams through fake trading or investment platforms. You do not have to worry no more as we introduce to you our platform where you can recover, track or trace your lost funds. CryptoCrimePolice is created specially to track cryptocurrency crimes and reduce fraud rate surrounding cryptocurrency and its environs. We are just a click away. LETS END FRAUD AND MAKE CRYPTOCURRENCY ACCEPTED GLOBALLY .....

I started in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin just last year, my friend introduced me to cryptocurrencies world and I'm happy to be part of the community. I really have a wonderful experience because I have not been scammed till now, and I prayed I won't be scammed. 

I'm new user here...i know about few month ago about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.so firstly i afarid about that this forum will diappear and we should faced much of difficulties. so after learning or know others..i really appreciate that its a great way of learning or earning.so its agreat way ....so i hope this plat form  keep going with great zig and zag.Thank you.

I'm new here because I started some few weeks back, i have less experience to share about cryptocurrency because I don't have much idea about the platform but with time I will share a lot experience then I will be having an comprehensive idea about crypto.

I started my journey about 3 years ago, got to know Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and searched a lot on the Internet, I had several bad experiences in trading and lost a lot, but I think that all of those lessons gave me the necessary experience to make profits in the future.

It was a terrible experience because at first I don't have any experience or knowledge about cryptocurrencies but with the forum I understand better

First time i bought bitcoin and trade it is not as excited as today if you have one because before btc is cheap. Dealing with it those time is like nothing because i just hold it,and because of boredom,i tried to play it on a gambling sites and unfortunately i loss all my btc because of addiction and greediness.

• +1 1

I have just started to learn the crypto money business. I haven't experienced much yet. But sometimes I look for systems where I can earn free crypto money like you. Then, maybe I can invest my savings with the information I learned through this forum.

I am started at cryptocurrency few months this very helpfull for me. I have heard about the Crypto along back from mine friends. But as you know we are from third world countries and we are really too much back in technology field. So for Investment it's hard from our country as our cards doesn't gets accepted for international transaction. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurtency is a very best platform for earning .You can get a lot of knowledge and experience from this site.You can earn through investment .It is very secure  site in the case of  investment.

• +5 1

My first experiences were through his profit through trading, as because of my opinions and consultations of experts in various communication platforms, they shortened the way for me and guided me to the best way.

And I think that beginners should now seek the help of experts on this site and any other site they can get information from.

• +4 2

Everyone in the forum is brand new, the senior member should give us more knowledge and experience on all aspects of how to bitcoin and full details in bitcoin.  Then we can make money, we will not have any problem

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

I'm also new in crypto world and till now I have not earned any token of crypto currency. I have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies when I joined this platform. But now I'm learning about it deeply. 

• +2 1

Truly speaking, I didn't have any experience of crypto currency prior to joining the crypto talk. I'm a debutant in the world of crypto currency trading and bitcoins. I found it really interesting, ammazing, creative and innovative. This is full of motivation as well. I'm excited and trying to invite others to the platform. I hope that this forum will help me through my expenses in my student life or even would make me self dependent. It is not affecting my study schedule and the little time that I spend on it is capitalized. 

My start was not successful in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin trading due to the fact that I did not have enough experience and there is no one to teach me and for this the way was difficult but in the end I managed to achieve a good profit through bitcoin trading

I felt great when I joined this platform and now my earning is started .This is very secure platform for all member especially for beginner. You can invest on it  for rapid growing in life .You should have to work hard for more earning.

• +1 1

My first experience with cryptocurrencies was "strange", this year I won a draw for $10usd in BTC from a betting page (the draw was done by a twitch streamer), from there I got interested, I started to win with airdrops, investments, among other things.

I think it was one of the best things that the truth brought me this year, I won more than 1000 dollars totally free, with pure work on my part, winning design contests and other things.

First of all at the start one of my friends argue me to join this forum . After joining this forum i felt some difficulty .But with the passage of time i learn more and more then i became able to work on this great forum.I hope i will work and gain more and more .

Througly i started my work in crypto last year,and am very impress with the platform,am so happy to be in the forum have now been experiencing many things have never experienced before have been learning different things here thanks

Hy guys I am new here.in the starting, I have got some trouble but now 

I have got much knowledge about the crypto world currency.Now I understand that

We can invest and can make transaction. By investing to this we can money with no fear.

• +2 1