ADA, BAT, ETC, XLM and ZRX - BinanceUS latest coins, are they still as good as they were? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoletsgo1

ADA, BAT, ETC, XLM and ZRX - BinanceUS latest coins, are they still as good as they were?

Click to view on steemit.com

4818C262-7A5A-42BC-91F9-A2A6A7BBBFB3.jpeg  

Hello everyone,

welcome back for the latest analysis of coins entering the USA 🇺🇸 Market today, this time it is BinanceUS that is under the microscope.

F5CBEDAC-E402-468D-BD02-CCAA84176B9F.jpeg

As I said yesterday, these coins aren’t super brand new, but it’s worth revisiting them as they have passed the SEC regulations and been allowed for purchase over there in the latest Binance exchange.

Binance wants coins that are safe from the SEC but offer good trading volume...so why pick these 5?

For now, let’s find out why Binance picked these coins?

Cordano - ADA

https://www.cardano.org/en/home/

CD0796D3-14F4-4748-99C4-64FC07E84BE6.jpeg

Yesterday I reminded everyone that Cardano has:

• a wallet that allows staking for holders, as this is a PoS coin.
  • It is being built to run advanced smart contracts
  • The goal is a Faster payment service than Bitcoin and Ethereum

11F329F6-F24C-4581-BA48-A768F790B9A0.jpeg

Well let’s add some more very interesting facts that actually make ADA a great coin, in my own opinion. Let’s see if you agree:

• There GitHub is pretty active, with lots of entires only 18 days ago, this is important as you want these coins to be constantly updating and working on their project:

589B0FA6-62D9-422D-9FFA-29C24FCE173F.jpeg

Here are the reasons why Cardano Says it exists at all...

(I have added the yellow arrows for points of most interest)

D00742CF-0826-44E2-9C9D-3C28D8424278.jpeg

It looks like ADA is right on the money here, as it is looking forward at all the right things I’ve learnt from the coinbase coins:

• A long term view of improving cryptocurrency so that it can work on mobile devices
  • Bringing the stakeholders closer to the operations and maintenance of their cryptocurrency
  • Learning from the 1000 + altcoins and only embracing the technology that makes sense 💯👏🏼👌🏼
  • Find a healthy middle ground where regulators and the inherent qualities of bitcoin can share commerce

8E661CFF-AB49-4669-B960-080C7EA158FA.jpeg

These are Excellent points!

All the Best coins like NEAR, Nervos and Filecoin have All these exact same principles that will keep ADA on the right path for some time to come.

Plus The Daedalus wallet will soon allow two very good features:

• Bitcoin and Ethereum Classic cryptocurrency storage
  • Staking rewards for ADA holders

If your wondering why only ETC and Bitcoin - Charles Hoskinson co founder of ETC is also co founder of ADA, hence the wallet only including ETC and not ETH. He obviously admires bitcoin and has added that cryptocurrency as well, because if it wasn’t for BTC none of us would possibly be here? 🤔

Definitely looks like ADA can keep up with the new tech I’ve seen coming out lately, it has that community feel, with wallet rewards and it’s fully decentralised appeal, plus it’s completely transparent about it’s future and not afraid to embrace new changes that it sees with other Alt coins.

F4023B6B-C7B6-44D0-810D-57B32A607004.jpeg

Basic Attention Token - BAT

https://basicattentiontoken.org/

4AA052E5-8501-4400-B8C8-0253CAA1588F.jpeg

Yesterday I told everyone:

• BAT tokens run on the Ethereum blockchain and want to enable a better future for users, advertisers and content producers.
  • Brave is the open source browser that sorts out better deals for everyone by monitoring your attention and serving you better Ads, content etc. The Brave browser anonymously monitors user attention, then rewards you with BATs at the end of every month.

C2C64849-2168-4913-BBBC-862FC1A63F69.jpeg
532C0269-336E-49B6-A7AD-1B9DE14A96FF.jpeg

The Brave browser is ready to go now as well for PC, MacOS and iOS, I have downloaded it to give it a try, but for the purpose of this article, let’s see the reviews other people have given it, who have used it a lot longer than me:

2D13E09F-8ABE-43F7-AAA0-CD58990230A8.jpeg
1A682FB6-DFBE-4F0F-A9B6-7D73FF5FC6C3.jpeg
97A35A97-5263-4495-8A33-BBAEB5F00966.jpeg

9EE65493-7877-4CF5-9851-AFD917760094.jpeg

It does have 4.5 stars out of 5

So that does give it a lot of credibility on the App Store.

They have a very active blog and are definitely pushing their technology forward which is what you want to see. If a coin has true intrinsic value it should be active on encouraging adoption, if the coin wasn’t very good tech, the developers would be quiet because they are not working on the project anymore.

Great to see that’s not the case here with BAT, it’s a bit of a marmite coin though. You either love it or don’t really care for it. I guess if the rewards for using BAT are big enough I would be really interested, but if they’re not, I don’t mind being tracked on the net very much, to be honest, as I’m quite happy to be served with recommendations as sometimes they are quite relevant.

05BCE0AF-6C57-4316-8270-56550AC2AAEF.jpeg

Let’s look at one more coin today and examine the last two XLM and ZRX tomorrow, as I do want to mention the phase 3 Binance coins as well today for you. 👍🏼

Ethereum Classic - ETC

https://ethereumclassic.org/

11B1A6B8-FECA-41B8-8111-F3BF93A23C96.jpeg

Yesterday I did a quick recap on ETC:

• Ethereum Classic is a general purpose blockchain that runs many more types of applications than Bitcoin can. It is quite a simple concept as it runs smart contracts and uses gas as well, just like Ethereum.
  • Many people have created a wallet for it as it’s been around for some time and Charles Hoskins is a bit of an icon in the crypto space.
  • I think this coin has been added by Binance as it is quite a stablecoin compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin as it doesn’t pump and dump in quite the same percentages hardly at all.
  • It has some hardcore fans ever since it split with Ethereum many moons ago, so should give Binance some decent volume.
  • Plus it’s not a currency alternative or store of value coin so it’s very SEC friendly.

6C47D009-AFD1-4DDA-B88D-4226CDB701A9.jpeg

What’s new today is that ETC is pretty active on Github, as shown above.

4D6AB0CD-949A-4560-9CE1-53777913CD31.jpeg

And the reason why is that ETC has big plans for the future! It knows bitcoin isn’t programmable, so it wants to create a base layer between itself and BTC as shown here:

596C19F5-304B-431A-BB79-24CED4D5079F.jpeg

There’s more as well to ETC as it also has layer 2 connectivity on its radar so that it can connect vertically and horizontally with existing and future coins/ tech. Now that’s what you want to read about the coin your investing in. 👍🏼

Plus ETC might not make the most headlines at the moment but they are so big they even have big offline meets like this one here:

97435745-41D8-4BF3-90FA-BE2382BBB9EA.jpeg

Offline meet ups that are big enough to be called a summit are an ultimate sign for a coin/ tech as it shows the believers, followers, fans and devs have a great relationship with each other and support the coin in a big way. So ETC isn’t going anywhere soon, it’s definitely here to stay.

However we must now consider this -

Are these coins as good as some of the Latest Coins like Gram and the TON network?

Here’s another chance to check out this super cool promo video from Gram and it’s official link to the TON network, that I grabbed off their twitter feed:

Out of these 3 coins so far, I have to say ADA looks like it is very future proofed against the newest coins I’ve looked at! ETC will stay around a long time as well, because it inherently supports Bitcoin and wants to help it to evolve, plus it’s looking at EOS and Libra as future partners in its layer 2 technology.

BAT is definitely the weakest, but as so many other newer coins like Dfinity, Filecoin and Solana Really Want a decentralised internet, BAT could interlink with these stronger tech coins and survive the future that way. Only time will tell...

Before I leave you for the day, I have only been discussing Binance US’s phase 2 coin deposits, I found out what phase 3 is yesterday morning ✌🏼😎

Here take a look:

7ABB801D-E0BF-4AED-B086-71079CFDC61C.jpeg

That’s it from me today, see you tomorrow for a better look at those last 2 Binance US coins, and an introduction to LINK and RVN these phase 3 coins, before we do a deep dive on them and see how good they are.

Till tomorrow then. Peace! ✌🏼☮️

• Useful or interesting 3

Thanks for this , nice to read and easy to understand what each coin does. I like LINK the best amongst those 😁

• Useful or interesting 1

Of these 5 coins I hold ADA, ETC, XLM. I want to add that ADA Cardano aims to launch smart contracts as well as ETH. One of the main ADA developers is Charles Hoskinson who has worked on projects such as ETH, ETC. I have high hopes for this project. I like ETC because it is an old coin on the market and the team is constantly working on improving the project. It inspires hope and faith in the coin. Especially often I hear that ETC is a real ethereum.XLM is also an old project but still a working one. With a good idea. Stellar is essentially a whole platform for currency transactions with very cheap commissions

Good post with interesting information. I hold ETC the longest, and started investing in BAT, ZRX and XLM this year. I generally stock up when there is a sudden large drop in market price, and they always seem to recover back in price. Fairly safe investments.

That’s what I love about the Altcoins, if you buy on dips only they move back up pretty quickly. As long as you buy the best coins/ tech of course, which you are 😎👍🏼

1 minute ago, Cryptoletsgo1 said:

That’s what I love about the Altcoins, if you buy on dips only they move back up pretty quickly. As long as you buy the best coins/ tech of course, which you are 😎👍🏼

I agree. The golden rules are research, volume and charts. Investing in crypto is a minefield and easy to lose money if your not careful and "gamble" on high risk alts. I prefer stable coins with history and future direction. There is far too many useless coins out there that lose people money.

All these coins are technology, have a history and have proven in time their creativity, usefulness and adoption.

A good choice made by Binance.

ETC and Cardano and Stellar was an old coin thats have stronge community and holder and i love those coin, why binance choose BAT i think because this new comer have massive promotion and airdrop program with brave rewards, all those was good coin.

XLM will show some good moves in few weeks because it is time to see some old moves in this year ! 

Good Luck 

Thanks

I keep ADA and have a wallet, but POS does not happen. POS will occur from November, with the holders of the coin in the wallet itself. On exchanges and exchanges POS will not function.

BAT for surfing the net does sound perfect to me! I downloaded the a Brave browser yesterday, so I will start using it today then. I will let you all know how much BAT I get and how good the browser is, as I surf the net quite a lot. 

POS will only occur in the Daedalus wallet or the ADA wallet, I would go to their website or twitter for more information. Charles Hoskins who co founded ETC and ADA posts a lot on twitter actually. 

website

https://www.cardano.org

Twitter

@IOHK_Charles

they still good coin and it need some more time to things get back to normal . i think projects are still alive 

ADA XLM BAT and XRP 

Good Luck

1 hour ago, sayyedraza said:

they still good coin and it need some more time to things get back to normal . i think projects are still alive 

ADA XLM BAT and XRP 

Good Luck

Awesome. I really like ADA actually, I think that will be huge one day. Go Charles Hoskins 👍🏼