How can i earn on yobit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamzaa Niaz

How can i earn on yobit?

Link your cryptotalk account to yobit, this is how you can receive your payments in yobit, by going to thus link https://yobit.io/en/paybyposts you can put your cryptotalk e-mail in a emty box named YOUR CRYPTOTALK UID, then click on save and the page will be refreshed automatically and you will à specific number inside it, that's all 

In order to receive your earnings in yobit you're needed to link your cryptotalk account to yobit. this is often done by happening this prime hand facet of the yobit page and clicking on the cryptotalk campaign. this may then raise your cryptotalk id, that you'll then enter the e-mail that you just wont to register for cryptotalk. Upon doing therefore your 2 accounts are going to be joined and you'll begin earning a thousand satoshi per post when finishing your initial one hundred posts for complimentary.

Yobit is an exchange programme where you can earn money by investment you should save your coims on your wallet and when the price become high you should sale your coins and earn profit....

There is a lot of option available in yobit for a earning. You can trade here.buying bitcoins and holding it for future is also an option available in yobit. The best option for me is the crypto talk campaign

Here in this we have to post 100 for free then after daily 30 maximum post can be posted which is paid for each post 1000 Satoshi then after it can be converted into yobit currency.

both accounts link crypto talk and yobot  both accounts link first then you post meaningful topics, when your post approved, then your earnings goes automatically in yobit exchange, but send your earning in wallet manually, so don't worry about this issue and work hardly in this forum.

On 3/1/2020 at 1:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

It is too easy  friend.  You just need  to open your profile at yobit add your  email  in cryptotalk  campaign. After that your  payments  show their. Enjoy your  earnings. 

Ok, i will do it and star it to follow your sugestions. Thank's for share the info.

You can earn in yobit by trading. As we know bitcoin value get rising and lowering u can also buy it when it get low and sell it when it get high. This is also type of business.

All you need to do from here after reading all the rules is to connect your crypto talk account to your yobit account you can do this by clicking your profile name on yobit then select crypto talk campaign. Input your email you used to create your crypto talk account and select save

Hello my friend in this family you must complete 100 posts first then you will gain interest from this wonderful work and the profit you will get from yobit platform on which you must have an account

You can earn in yobit in btc to first attached to your cryptotalk account to reacive cryptotalk payment in your yobit account and you can earn btc.

To earn money from Yogesh, you first have 100 comments here. And then you have to comment daily  30 for which you will get $ 3. And it is very easy, you can earn it by taking some more time.

Yobit account is not for earning it is there to receive your satoshi which you will earn from here by posting 30 posts every day after 100 posts. so yobit will work as a wallet to save your satoshi and then you can transfer to any other palce you want.

There are subsequently lots of habits to earn capital from yobit account. You tin make trading in your yobit account.if you are registered in crypto struggle you will get paid in your yobit account.

On yobit you earn by holding your coins and also making sure that you are trading , those are the two most basic, by holding the coins requires that there is a lot to be done there is a lot to be followed and there is a   lot to be researched on, but be very good in what you are doing, the best is out there already

On 3/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, Hamzaa Niaz said:

Hello to all.

I am new here on this platform. Can anyone tell me how my earning will come in yobit? I have only read all the rules of Cryptotalk. So can anyone tell me how i will receive my earning in yobit? Kindly guide me.

You need to bind your cryptotalk account to your yobit exchange account. To bind it, you must go to cryptotalk campaign on your yobit account then after that, you must put your email you used on your cryptotalk account in IUD on cryptotalk campaign then that's it. Did you get my instruction? 

You be able to earn from yobit through trading there. therefore foremost delay particular coins in yobit and commence trading there. You know how to earn capital here with the passage of time

On 3/1/2020 at 12:18 AM, Hamzaa Niaz said:

Hello to all.

I am new here on this platform. Can anyone tell me how my earning will come in yobit? I have only read all the rules of Cryptotalk. So can anyone tell me how i will receive my earning in yobit? Kindly guide me.

Hey dear, you did your first task that's great, now you have to post and comment in this forum if you want to earn free bitcoin. After 100 post your earning will start and your all earning will be show at yobit exchange. But you have to connect your cryptotalk mail to yobit exchange.         

Its  quite easy to earn on yobit exchange site you have to make  good and useful topics daily and it should be 30 posts and don't spam anyone here always do research if you find any topic hard to reply to

You must first post 100 free.  Then posting 30 times a day will pay you.  And they will go and deposit your Yobit wallet.  And if you want to deposit money in Yobit you need to add the email address you provided in your crypto account to Yobit.  Only then will the two accounts be linked to each other.

First of all you need an account on Yobit website exchange then link your Cryptotalk on your Yobit account you do that on the Cryptotalk campaign section, then you need to do more than 100 post for first time and then you need to reach more 30 post per day, but dont forget to read the rules f this forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To receive for commenting post, you must first reach the 100 comments, it should be noted that you do not receive reward for those first 100. Already after you complete them you can get 1000 satoshis per comment with a daily cap of 30,000 satoshis.
the comments must be related to the subject that is exposed and must have more than 100 characters to be a valid publication for reward.

ciao to all.

I am new at this juncture on this platform. container any person uncover me how my earning will move toward in yobit? I own barely announce entirely the set of laws of Cryptotalk. as a result preserve a person gossip me how i will greet my earning in yobit? kindheartedly conductor me.

Hello to all.

I am new at this point on this platform. tin everybody differentiate me how my earning will fall in yobit? I enclose lone peruse the entire the regulations of Cryptotalk. subsequently be able to everyone put in the picture me how i will sense my earning in yobit? benevolently manual me.

You will receive your feedback from the forum when you link the yobit platform to the forum with the same email, where your money will be sent to it, because 30000 Satoshi will be paid per day.