Crypto Game New Dapp giving away free crypto! - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tvanhaus

Crypto Game New Dapp giving away free crypto!

This is probably some type of scam or phishing ... no one interested in sharing a bounty campaign would share only this with this type of link

At least it serves the purpose of educating people not to go into this type of thing, someone offering something free is always motive for suspicion

On 10/13/2019 at 10:59 AM, rajib7970 said:

Your post should be more constructive. There are no information I found in your post. It should be more details. Is it legit ? Is it safe the link shared? How to work there? what type of bounty campaign is going there tell us in details.

Exactly! This post was clearly made for collecting the 1000 sats and I don't think it would be safe to click on any link on here because it might be a trap. So be safe.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:04 AM, tvanhaus said:

New ETH dapp! 

cryptogame is running a bounty campaign 

they also just won a hackathon 

You need to be more clear what you are posting 🙂 you did not complete anything in your message so it try to complete it .

I think cryptotalk need to do some cleaning in this forum to remove some old post without any information  on it,and the user who post that no more in cryptotalk 

I was scared and I always kept away from free cryptocurrency donation links or programs, doubling bitcoin, giving 20% of bitcoins ... sorry I didn't like it and I would stay away.

I do not think that the matter may be correct, and that is why the commander must be treated with caution. If you succeed in obtaining a reward, this is a good thing. If you do not succeed, you have had an experience that you learned from.

THINK POSITIVE

I do not think that there is a site that obviates the abandonment of the use of free cryptocurrencies and this is not possible and this site may be a fraud so this must be careful, especially since there is no evidence of withdrawal

Life is great and enjoy it

Obviously another bs app that claims to be paying and in reality doing nothing. They seem to be making these apps in bulk lately and they have flooded the app store with their nonsense apps that do not actually pay, or pay something that is to laugh about.

I was scared and i always kept away from free Cryptocurrency links or programs . If you succeed in obtaining a reward, this is a good thing . If you do not succeed , you have had an experience that learned from .