Collect Coin in Faucets - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Collect Coin in Faucets

Faucets, although they are the most time consuming way to obtain cryptos, is the best way to make money without investing anything just in your time.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you, partner, faucets are a total waste of time and hard work watching ads solving capchas and all that for a minimum profit I recommend saving money and making an investment for example yobit
Luck and many gains
A great hall

• +1 2

I like crypto faucets, because it's a way of earning money free. But the thing is that the majority offer small payments. So it's difficult to reach the threshold to withdraw. 

• +1 1

It is a waste of time to collect cryptocurrencies in taps since they give you very few coins and you only waste your time the best thing is to always invest with investments you will have profits.

It used to be very profitable to collect bitcoin from faucets, but now it takes a few cents a month. The reason is clear: the price of Bitcoin was so low, most of the faucets were giving huge numbers every day, and the reason was that she did not know that its price would flourish so much. And now I am still using some of them, as in the coming years, what happened in 2017 may happen.

• +3 1

It is profitable if you work on it continuously daily, but recently, a lately, a large percentage of faucets has increased the minimum withdrawal and it takes months to work to be able to request my first withdrawals.

We can strive and give Bitcoin faucets a speech from our daily time, for example an hour every day and continue the same approach, you will find that the amount increases and in the end Bitcoin is wealth and every Satoshi of it has its role.

Really the faucet is no longer suitable for this job. The amount of coins it gives away is incredibly low. Besides, you waste a lot of time. Being on Cryptotalk is the best option for you. No need to look for another address. 

Edited by barancell12
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 10/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

Seriously it is very annoying and I can't even imagine that people are still doi g a those stuffs. You will be better off as a trader or even a long term hodlers because making money through faucets is tedious and time consuming. 

Many faucets are out there and some of them are legit and some are scam. Many people are using them but the payout is very low and you can not earn much for your time I think its better to find another method for earning because faucets are useful only for new user to get started with cryptos.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Since I was starting claiming free cryptocurrencies from faucets Im never achieve anything because of low amount of earning thats  worth nothing, so its better to find another earning way different from faucet. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We have lost a lot in the forum about the taps, it is a waste of time only I am very annoyed with the pop-up ads and it is not profitable because you will not earn anything from it

faucets are the first sites we visit when we start to accumulate some cryptocurrency, but the reality is that they are sites that occupy much time of your day to day and their earnings are very low, so it is not worth working them 

It is very not profitable to collect coins from the faucets, it's a waste of time. It is better to spend less time and practice on drops and bounties, there will be more benefit.

I agree with you, the faucets are a waste of time when I used them, the ads had me fatigued, the only way to get some money from them is by having many references 

• +1 1

People long for those days when faucets payed way more that mere micro-fractions of crypto. One clear example is the famous faucet by Gavin Andresen, named "The Bitcoin Faucet", which payed up to 5 BTC per person back in 2010! Nowadays, most of us regard faucets as a waste of time, and prefer to focus on other methods to earn cryptos, but what if within 10 years current Faucet rewards can reach an exorbitant value as the price of 5 BTC these days. 

I think faucet can help you earn money though not in a large amount. I think there won't be consistency in it. The most common thing people say is that they have to waste a lot of valuable time on it. This is a real matter of individual choice.

• +2 1

Call crypto cran profitable for beginners? Well, here it is for everybody. Cranes is not a profitable thing, you need to spend a lot of time, and get for it mere pennies, it is not very profitable, and it is better to do something more useful than this

You can collect free crypto coins from some of the free faucets platforms by viewing ads and getting paid, but they are not that profitable

I think it is not more coin and helpful it is just waste of time and it is not helpful. So  I think it is not best it is just waste of time do save your time and do crypto trading or use cryptotalk.

Yes, with this amazing forum there is no need to waste time and there are opportunities for people to get coins without having to waste a lot of time to get it

• +4 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:52 PM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

The forum is a good way to generate income, but in the rest of the day it is good to participate in taps, uqneu is certainly right that there is a waste of time but not all of them are bad so you just have to choose the best taps that there are so far .

Exactly the same is with this forum it has been possible to learn and teach at the same time in addition to obtaining profits without a doubt it is the best thing that has happened to me personally.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:52 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is a great alternative to ptc and faucets, so the solution to so many problems to be able to claim bitcoin has become much more entertaining and that we also have the opportunity to fill ourselves with a lot of information and teach.

• +2 1

You can collect free crypto coins from some of the free faucets platforms by viewing ads and getting paid, but they are not that profitable

• +3 1