Without double fees, please - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Without double fees, please

Everyone one of us don't want to spend a lot when it comes to the aspect of withdrawal on an exchanger and since that is the case i will suggest you make use of the likes of ethereum,xrp, or litecoin because these listed coins are very popular in every site you visit and they have low transaction fees in yobit exchanger compared to bitcoin which has a fee of 0.0012.

• +1 1

On 2/29/2020 at 12:20 AM, Maroua said:

How do I withdraw the currency I find on an account on Yobit? Because I want to be happy with the money I have , give me an easy way to withdraw this money without the huge losses that go to the fees.

But when you'll withdraw your earnings make sure that your money will worth something to cover your basics needs after withdrawing. 

• +2 1

On 9/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, guatazoo said:

It depends on how much you have because maybe you have very low balance which is not able to cover the transaction fees, but I would like to suggest to withdraw through lite coin if you have more than 0.01 ltc and pay fee of 0.002 ltc. 

When we have sufficient amount of bitcoins in our yobit wallet then withdrawal, if we directly withdrawl in bitcoin then charge little bit high  around( 120k sat) charge fees, but if we convert our bitcoins in litecoin its chage low fees, ripple doge waves these altcoins also good alternative for withdrawal purpose.

As I heard from many members, the withdrawal fees in the Bitcoin currency are very high, so it is better to authorize the currency for any alternative currency that has low fees and the best of these currencies is Ethereum

I don't think there is any way to withdraw your money without it.  Even each cryptocurrency has a specific charge.  So you have to pay that charge.  However, different cryptos have different charges, so choose a crypto that has a minimum charge to withdraw your money by posting less money to withdraw.  Then I think you can be profitable. And if you join the crypto with a higher charge, you will be less profitable. Thank you.

On 2/29/2020 at 3:20 AM, Maroua said:

How do I withdraw the currency I find on an account on Yobit? Because I want to be happy with the money I have , give me an easy way to withdraw this money without the huge losses that go to the fees.

In btc and eth transaction fees is too high. You can convert your assets to another coin which have low fees. There are some popular coins which have low fees, you can use this. Popular coins are doge, tron, xrp, litecoin etc.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

To do this, I advise you to use inexpensive, well-known and stable litcoins. For example XRP, DASH, DOGE and others. Also, as far as I remember, you can withdraw funds directly from the exchange to your bank card if you want to withdraw money.

I don't think that there is any way to withdraw your money without any fees. Every cryptocurrency has specific charges. So you have to pay that charges. But different crypto has different charges so select a crypto that has minimum fees to withdraw your money.

In fact, this situation is faced by many beginners. We are confused at the beginning, and we want to withdraw our funds as soon as possible, but we need instructions! Everything is quite simple, because we need to start by determining what currency we have, and go to the auction, exchanging for a better offer. And then just find the best solution on bestchange and withdraw it. Or, take a Fiat, and already withdraw Fiat to the Bank card!

On 29.02.2020 at 02:20, Maroua said:

the easiest way o withdraw is trading, you can buy another currency with smaller fee, or just loose some % of money you have if don't want to trade and loose your own time

You have to change over it, that is all, sending bitcoin from yobit will cause you lose a ton of cash, so I propose you to change over it to usd or dogecoin, litecoin or xrp, these coins have less expenses than bitcoin, and you won't free huge cash, this is the main answer for you

Well, if you don’t want to pay more taxes, then take it out through the ripples. I usually always transfer through his means. If I found something better, please share.

• Useful or interesting 1

As others have advised you, it is always better to exchange your bitcoin for currencies such as litecoin, ripple, dash or dogecoin, because they have less commission to withdraw than other currencies, thus we save a little. The commission rates for btc and eth are very high. 

Amigo Ltc is the currency with the lowest withdrawal fee that I have used in the yobit platform, its transaction network is fast and it is a reliable currency, second option would leave you Dash is very good too, try them luck.

• +1 1

It's very, very easy !! How is that?
If you have a cryptocurrency in your wallet, just convert it to LTC cryptocurrency.
After converting it to LTC, withdraw your money from LTC with a very low withdrawal fee that is negligible because it is only cents.
If you have a dollar, it is also easy to withdraw through Perfect Money Bank, because it has only 1% withdrawal commission.
Thank you, I really hope you benefited from my information and everyone else.
This is what I always do.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:20 AM, Maroua said:

When withdrawing it really requires you to pay an amount for the transaction fee. If you want to withdraw your earnings from yobit for a small fee you have to trade your bitcoins to other coins. Coins like LTC, ETH, DOGE, DASH they have very small fee to withdraw them, so choose your favorite then exchange your bitcoins and withdraw. This is because bitcoin transactions is more complicated than altcoins that is why they require higher fees.

• +4 1

The  exchange is gonna be charge you more if you deal with the btc, cause btc is little bit more expensive then others. That's the reason why most of the people does not deal with the btc. They try to ltc , cause the ltc is charge less than the btc.

There are several wallets which charges limited amount of fees and that is actually mandatory. So you cancheck for some wallet and whichever yiu feel like is less according to you then you can withdraw frim that

btc and eth fees are very high now, it's very hard situation for traders, because sometimes they only have a little money, so it makes them think about withdrawing, because the fees are high. I suggest you don't use btc, eth, but convert it to another coin, because other coins have cheaper fees such as ltc, trx etc.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:20 AM, Maroua said:

If you want to withdraw your money and you want low fee then you will change your BTC to some other coins so that you will be able to withdraw your money in a low fee I think this is the one of great idea but you can see other people reviews..

Hello dear.

You can withdraw your currency in form of TRX or XRP because the fee of these two currenciea are very less as compared to other currencies. While you can use Dogecoin, its fee is also less. I am always taking withdraw in TRX. 

The losses in fees are not huge if you are properly aware about which coin to be traded. BTC don't have a lot of transaction fee. Its very small. Then you will be directed to withdraw USD from wallet and fee there would also be only 2%. From yobit to your account maximum fee losses will be 4%

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day