Which coin is top perfoming - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

You can check the information on coin news, roadmap and information about their projects in the coinmarketcal web site. You can also refer to the coin talk subsection in this forum for investment opportunities on some of the popular coins. Good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Well Ethereum didn't had a great year, but it did got a year end run! Right now, Ethereum is back at 1k dollars and I think that this might be the time that Ethereum will set a new all time high record. Also, let's not forget Bitcoin's unrivaled performance!

Even if I can't say much on this topic based on my little knowledge on cryptocurrency coins but i can see say the top performing coin is Bitcoin due to its popularity and value among the rest of crypto coins. I have make a lot of research on Bitcoin that made me to be confused it's still the top performing coin till date.

Bitcoin is the most favourite among all investors and is the top performing coin in the Crypto market.  But if I am forced to make a choice I would choose Ethereum.

4 hours ago, Jovany said:

The best performing currency in the cryptocurrency market in 2020 is Bitcoin which is the father of all crypto currencies, but I observed something, in this few days, some currencies are pumping better and not dumping like Bitcoin which are Etherium and litecoin but I felt so unhappy about xrp ripple. @True legend

That's true, when ever we experience a bull run, then expect Bitcoin to pump, am also not happy about the ripple coin, and I guess it because of the SEC that took them to court is what makes the coin to dump that much, and lot of investors have loose alot @Jovany

• +1 1

I may not have the knowledge to say much about the performance of crypto currencies but i have so much believe in Bitcoin because of its value in the market making it becoming popular and widely traded on. So for me i still feel Bitcoin is the top performing coin in crypto market now.

2019 is a year where the market is bearish all the time, it is a very unfortunate year to trade. 2019 is the year of buying bitcoin because the price is very cheap when compared to now. Actually there are many coins that have the potential to increase in 2021, namely Ethereum and Litecoin, you can invest in these two coins.

• +1 1

As we know the Bitcoin and Ethereum are both have the highest price, value, demand and supply in the crypto market therefore we can say that there is no coin at the top performing besides the Bitcoin and the Ethereum .

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

Definitely Bitcoin and ETH these two coins are hit high all the time bitcoin is hit 35k$ and ETH hit 1050$ which is all time high for these two coins and these two coins are top performing coins in the market.

14 hours ago, True legend said:

That's true, when ever we experience a bull run, then expect Bitcoin to pump, am also not happy about the ripple coin, and I guess it because of the SEC that took them to court is what makes the coin to dump that much, and lot of investors have loose alot @Jovany

We have to be patient with ripple for now but for sure the coin has a good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which will enable investors to earn good profit in the future so invest if you are oppotuned dear mate because the future is bright.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 10:41 AM, Labozhii said:

We have to be patient with ripple for now but for sure the coin has a good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which will enable investors to earn good profit in the future so invest if you are oppotuned dear mate because the future is bright.

The case between ripple and sec is really strong and I believe that's why the coin has dumped massively in few days, it pumps and it dumps at the same time, I pity those that invested hugely in the coin, I wish it pumps back so they can get there earnings back

In these days I want to tell you that the all coins are most performing well expect talk token and the good performance of the Bitcoin because the trading of the Bitcoin is going high and also the price of the Bitcoin is on its peak

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

BTC going to the top and this time and also the ETH and the LTC coin and the other coins are still stable in the market. Crypto is a big market in the world where we can make good money easily and withdraw that and can change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, True legend said:

The case between ripple and sec is really strong and I believe that's why the coin has dumped massively in few days, it pumps and it dumps at the same time, I pity those that invested hugely in the coin, I wish it pumps back so they can get there earnings back

I believe with time things will surely be alright because ripple also have a good strong project and for that reason sooner or later investors will regain and even earn from this same coin but a lot of patience will be required.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Whays lead you to say thats ethereum and bitcoin cash are the coins with potential while in the coin ranking it's already shows the top performing coins. 

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Labozhii said:

I believe with time things will surely be alright because ripple also have a good strong project and for that reason sooner or later investors will regain and even earn from this same coin but a lot of patience will be required.

I think that time has come, because ripple has pumped in a very short period ,it pumping really hard and it Also very encouraging, it investors will surely be in joy now, that's the reward for patience mate

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I hope we see rising prices of cryptos next year. Now we face this dilemma again. Older coins are performing at the top of Bitcoin, Neo, Litcoin, Binance Coin, Etherium and so on this year.

Most coins are appreciating over the past couple of days but etherium and Bitcoin are the most appreciated coin presently and are still going up daily 

Bitcoin has been top performing since I get to know about cryptocurrency even up till now is still toping other are also trying and not doing bad in topping too.

Yobit is providing so much to it's users . Bitcoin is also on top in giving profit to its users this is so nice to use . All other are so nice but these are more important and valuable .

My assessment for top performing coin is Lite coin and Ethereum.

I generally avoid Bitcoin fork, as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond or anything with name Bitcoin.

Since I think they just exploit about the brand Bitcoin,

so make copy Bitcoin and taking benefit from individuals who daze about Bitcoin.

Perhaps that is additionally can make terrible picture for Bitcoin itself.

I pick Lite coin and Ethereum on the grounds that they have great key and great network,

so for since quite a while ago run will at present trusted.

thanks for your post....

17 hours ago, True legend said:

I think that time has come, because ripple has pumped in a very short period ,it pumping really hard and it Also very encouraging, it investors will surely be in joy now, that's the reward for patience mate

Patience is actually good in this life because it will make you achieve a lot of what you never even expected, so let us also endure and keep working hard to the development of this great forum of ours so as to make it more popular in the universe.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Labozhii said:

Patience is actually good in this life because it will make you achieve a lot of what you never even expected, so let us also endure and keep working hard to the development of this great forum of ours so as to make it more popular in the universe.

That's true mate, I don't even think any member that doesn't have patience can work in this forum because they will find it difficult to finish there first 100 post and also find it more difficult to wait till after 7 days before they get payment

• +1 1

You're not wrong with Eth! Ethereum is really performing well by the end of year 2020 and is still having a run right now. Ethereum is looking to reach it's highest of all time and maybe it will record a new all time high. Soon it might be the new Bitcoin, so look out for Eth!

15 hours ago, True legend said:

That's true mate, I don't even think any member that doesn't have patience can work in this forum because they will find it difficult to finish there first 100 post and also find it more difficult to wait till after 7 days before they get payment

Sounds funny but you are actually right and due to this task is why I urge us to maintain our accounts by making Useful quality posts everytime because the moderators can ban anyone who violate the terms and conditions of the forum.