Bitcoin Miner - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahdidoug

Bitcoin Miner

Hey guys , today i want to share with you a free Bitcoin Miner , and you will be able to mine other type of cryptocoins too!

It's not enough to live for life lol but if you have a nice PC you can make about 350$ a month with absolutely no effort .

It's a software and it runs for itself . Just change the parameters to not make your computer overheat LOL!

Just have fun mining my friends. Everything is in the .rar file (Readme.txt MinerSourceCode.exe : really important for use of software And Btcminer.msi

IMPORTANT: Take note , that this miner uses automatic bot to control himself , and some antivirus see it as a virus because of the autocontrol.

So take note to turn off your antivirus while downloading and using the Software.

Link of Download https://easyupload.io/6y206o

• +3 1

I think https://solidminer.io is the best bitcoin mining site.Solidminer offers bitcoin mining without having to buy any equipment. We ensure the stable and effective mining to all miners to quickly made us become one of the world‘s leading bitcoin cloud mining services. 

As a Solidminer customer, you can enjoy many benefits, including: 

Access to the world-class data centers and network boasting more than 200 PH/s. 
No any fees. 
Automatic deposit of mined coins to your balance.

In my opinion this program uses a processor. But how can a processor make $ 350 a month? Do you have proof of payment?

• Useful or interesting 1

It is impossible to mine Bitcoin with your GPU/CPU anymore. The chance of finding a block is zero. The way you are describing this service makes it look like cloud mining or something similar. To be honest I would avoid downloading these links as they could easily by malware. You didn't even provide us the name of this service and from the filenames there is no information. 

Avoid this.

On 3/4/2020 at 3:22 PM, KURTAULI said:

In my opinion this program uses a processor. But how can a processor make $ 350 a month? Do you have proof of payment?

Proof of payment is always necessary when we see posts like this one, I mean we will not doubt in the credibility of any member but just to make sure about what we are going to deal with, especially when he said 350 dollars, I liked your question and your topic 

Thank you my friend but I did not understand what you mean in the issue of viruses Do you mean that it contains a program that prevents viruses from reaching the computer? If there is a risk of using it, please explain to us

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, ChilBran said:

Incan not be fooled. To earn $350 per month, you will buy a miner that will cost you money. At least, $10000 for buying 4 to 5 GPU. 

Thats what i mean from month😂😂, people think that mine is easy , it require at least 1 year to recover mining tools costs! ( gpu(s) or cpu(s) or real miner ). thats not mean that mining isn't profitable: Need Patience Person, hope you to understand the sentence and give me your experience!