Fundamental or technical analyze? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Fundamental or technical analyze?

Dear I think this is a basic analysis of cryptocurrencies and encryption, It's really one of the most important basics of encryption and working on it, so it's really great and useful for everyone, and I hope you learn more about it thanks for this great and useful post. 

In order to work in trading, you must gain sufficient experience and you must work on both analyzes at the same time because both are important basic and technical. You cannot work in one analysis

• +2 1

I study technical analysis and delve into it to find out how to invest and trade optimally, and in my opinion it helps well in that so that our investment is successful and we understand its fundamentals.

• +2 1

For me I am using basic analysis because it is able to better analyze market movement . As for technical analysis, it may deceive you sometimes, because it is possible that the price will rise and suddenly it will decrease without prior warning .

• +3 1

In fact, I do not know what the difference is between them, but I think that the analysis in general depends on reading the so called candlesticks from the charts, so that we have an accurate forecast of the currency's price in the near future.

• +1 1

Fundamentals appeal to me most so we can realistically follow the coin trends. No matter how good we are at performing computational methods, it will still be inferior to the volunteerism that exists in the cryptocurrency sector. since the economy is decentralized and driven by supply and demand As a result, it's difficult to do a truly reliable review.

I use basic analysis and it is the best because it shows you the movement of longing in a way that depends on the movements of the currency and as for the technical analysis it depends on the news and its impact on the movement of the currency. 

• +2 1

In the cryptocurrency market, technical analysis is used more than basic analysis, unlike the Forex market, which is greatly affected by news, so analysts use fundamental analysis in it.