Please respect the forum. - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

Definitely we should respect the fourm Because fourm is the blessings of God for those people who don't have any other sources of income. So i think we should follow the instructions and rules of the fourm.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you on this. Everyone must respect the forum rules and adhere to them and make the posts useful and good interactions on publications of importance and not spread spam because this exposes the country to a ban on this platform and this is very bad

We need to continue to do the right thing just because many countries were also banned for the forum issues. We just need to keep following the rules and regulations served by the forums . As it's a place where people get a change to earn and get a good amount. That's why serving it's natural respect is also a right for them.

• +1 1

Its important this forum rules must be followed and the rules must be respected and this is the right thing to do , the effort to really be sure of it, and its important for us to know and put together everything in one perspective and do everything in the right direction as we all know in that corner nothing is just based on nothing but rules of the forum must be followed.

Yes I totally agree with this statement. It has been a blessing that I found a website like this for those who all want to learn more about crypto and also at the same time earn some money too. But the disappointing thing is that I have seen lots of spammers doing plagiarism in this forum this is kind of sad to see. The moderators are working really hard for the good going of this platform so I request others not to break it.

This topic is very important, my friends. We must work hard in this forum and respect its rights and privacy in order to continue working with it and achieve our goal of securing our daily life requirements in this area.

This is one of the best encouraging topic with clear and interesting explanation that will make spammers to stop the bad acts. The forum needed to be trusted and be treated with much respect it deserve you can see the benefits we are making let support cryptotalk for more development

This is a rousing point which will urge individuals to quit spamming in this gathering as it might get their entire nation prohibited which won't be something to be thankful for on the grounds that their companions won't appreciate the awesome advantages that this stage has to bring to the table

• +2 1

In my opinion that is right that always respect the forum.Because in this forum we can daily earn a good money.Also in this forum also many senior members.Always respect them.In this forum we getting learn more and more and increase our knowledge.

• +2 1

The update is currently the discussion in the gathering which just implies that this discussion rules and rules were not a joke and this is the thing that happens now to the individuals who were truly uncontrolled in spamming.

• +2 1

I would add by saying everyone should respect their accounts and make sure they preserve their reputation by posting real and good post as well as gaining reputation and climbing ranks overtime.

I think this is a good move that the admins made, but I think this decision was bad for some good members too, true that 95% of these members were scammers, but I'm sure some of them were working hard but unfortunately this The decision was theirs all.

• +2 2

Yes you are hundred percent right dear. I am agree with you.  Mostly of us are newly joined this platform so we have no much information about it but by reading your post we are able to increase our knowledge about it. You are discuued the knowledge of high level about it in your post. Due to this we are very thankful to you for this kindness. I also requested to others senior that they also sharing knowledge with US about this platform so the user have kept easily in the working of this forum. And the main and important point of you post is respect to the forum. It's a good advice. And we will try it and do respect to the forum. 

• +2 1

urse we ought to adhere to the entirety of the principles of this gathering and we should regard the standards of this discussion. This gathering gives the installment for composing remarks and posts. So we shouldn't do any spam and we ought to consistently tackle our job as per the principles. We should regard this gathering since this discussion encourages us for a decent procuring

• +2 2

You are absolutely right 

Cryptotalk is best knowledgefull Platform wher you can learn alot of information about crypto world 

It's my request that be Respectfull to all other members 

Never break any rules and regulations of this forum 

Never give negative rating to usefull posts 

Be Respectfull and always be supportive 

Never abuse or never use harsh words for any one 

• +1 1

In one of the topics, I'd commented that this platform is one of the best platform in the wolrd. It is rare, very rare to see a site that pays its users for learning from it. Yea, I agree that, we the users too do make little contribution by replying to posts and creating topics but again, it is an act of kindness for the admin of this platform to have designed it this way. So, I agree with the above topic. We should try in our respective capacity to respect this site, stop abusing it and take to a greater height. Thank you. 

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either I respect and admire the admin of this form and would like to thank him very much for giving us such a form as a gift.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, because there are many such people who like to destroy anything that might benefit people.

Yeah you are right we should work for the betterment of Cryptotalk. One should play honestly. We should respect this platform which is giving lots of opportunities to learn to earn and lots of more. So write your own post and comment your own thoughts. Please, don't plagiarised. 

On 1/9/2021 at 9:52 AM, Alkane100 said:

Yeah mate, this is all what the moderators want from everyone as a members of the forum to be doing, something that they said yes then we should do that for as they demand but someone of us are not respecting what they told us to do this is why they are taking serious decision against us members of the forum if we are not following their instructions as they tell us to do.

Following the rules and regulations of the forum is the best way we can ever remain safe in the this forum and for everyone reading this conversation kindly abide by th terms and conditions so as to grow up with the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Truly, I concur with you, old buddy, in light of the fact that there are numerous such individuals who like to annihilate whatever may profit individuals.

Respect is the most point , whether we do online work or offline When we work in the office, we would give the boss there a respect to the people there because he give us money to pay for our work If we work here, we should respect each other and the forum that should not be against of the rule and regulation. 

Respecting the rules and guidelines of every forum is a good practice especially if you are a beginner and want to be successful. As I observe last year some of the new members of this forum violated many rules and guidelines that result for a very hard decision in the side of the admins. The banning of some country might be a hard decision for the admins but that kind of decision is for the future of this forum. The cryptotalk is a progressing forum that help many members to be knowledgeable about the cyptocurrencies so respecting the platform is the least that we can do as a members.

Yeah we heard this news and it was necessary to point out those who are creating spam posts and wear doing cheating with the systems. It is a great effort by the moderators of the forum. Now we have to be sincere and hard-working

On 2/25/2020 at 7:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

I really will memorize this post because really this platform is like a blessing for us where we can earn valid money by our valid work.There is no legidity issue,they are paying us for a long time.So if we work properly here,by respecting this platform,we will be able to generate a handsome amount of income from here.So we all should and will respect this forum and their way of regulating this forum.

• +3 1