wowdoge.club | Faucet | PTC Ads | Shortlinks | Mining | Lottery - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoSpotNetwork

wowdoge.club | Faucet | PTC Ads | Shortlinks | Mining | Lottery

How to EARN
Earn 0.1 DOGE every 30 minutes from our faucet
PTC Ads up to 0.6 DOGE for each view
Shortlinks up to 0.5 DOGE for each
Mining up to 1.9% daily for up to 360 days
Affiliate program: 10% from your referral earnings
More earning options coming soon

Get experience from faucet claims, ptc ads views, completing shortlinks, buying mining contracts and level up, with each level you get additional bonus earning of 0.01% forever. There is no level limit.

Cheap PTC Advertising starting from 15 DOGE for 250 ad views
Instant withdraws directly to your DOGE wallet

https://wowdoge.club

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, xsopiko said:

Thanks for sharing information about the project. Do you have proof of payment?

i am the developer of the project, so far there was only one withdraw done on site, if the user is a member on this forum maybe he can post details.

1 hour ago, kimchiza said:

Thank you for sharing what I know. I find it interesting and profitable, but to be more convincing, do you have proof of payment?

The users that got paid should post.

The site is loading very slowly. I can't see the site I don't know what the reason is. I'm also a Front-End Developer and I'm glad you're a colleague :) . Good luck in developing the project

00.JPG

ppp.JPG

19 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

The site is loading very slowly. I can't see the site I don't know what the reason is. I'm also a Front-End Developer and I'm glad you're a colleague 🙂 . Good luck in developing the project

00.JPG

ppp.JPG

The server is not very good so site is loading slowly, i will move to a better server during the week.

WoWDoge has a new feature, CSN Revshare. Buy adpacks and get 2500 CSN and 250 ad credits. By holding CSN, you are eligible to be part of our Ad Issue which is the distribution of Paid Ads. The amount of CSN you hold will determine your Revshare Level, which determines the value of the ads you are issued. Higher revshare level issues higher value ads. Every day at 00:00 server time ads are issued to your account. For every 3.84 DOGE worth of paid ads issued to you, 20 CSN is deducted from your account.

Dogecoin is good coin, but there is one thing, which is if yiu wanted to earn this coin, try to participate in a project who can give a lot of amount of this coin, because like you said in your topic, the minimum amount for withdraw is 15 dogecoin, I mean why would I join this in the first place, the value of that amount is very low, so it is wasting for time, that's all, I appreciate your sharing but we need another method 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Get your mining contract before 04/04/2020 00:00 server time and receive extra days on your contract. 2 days extra on any Micro Contract, 10 days extra on any Mini Contract, 30 days extra on any Standard Contract and 90 days extra on any Extended Contract. As always payouts are instant and direct in your DOGE wallet, referral earnings are 10% from each purchase from your referrals.

I'm sorry, but I think 0.1 Dogecoin is very little for the work that needs to be done, even if it is 10 Dogecoin every half an hour I will not work on the site, thank you

Thanks very much friend for sharing this site. I real respect faucet sites because they have made me to understand crypto currencies and the blockchain technology because i have use them for more than one year. I will check this faucet to see how it works though they pay small amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This site looks good. These are good ways to earn from this site. I will join it, but what is the limit of withdrawing DOGE coin from this site and have I tried withdrawing from it?

The site looks good but the payments are very low! 0.5 doge is not a large amount this means for 100 tasks we will earn only 50 doge which equals to $0.16 that is real wasting of time.

Question to the developer, I understand the site is still small, that is, from this profit? And also in what terms the payment, there should be a FAQ for information.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:25 PM, CryptoSpotNetwork said:

How to EARN
Earn 0.1 DOGE every 30 minutes from our faucet
PTC Ads up to 0.6 DOGE for each view
Shortlinks up to 0.5 DOGE for each
Mining up to 1.9% daily for up to 360 days
Affiliate program: 10% from your referral earnings
More earning options coming soon

Get experience from faucet claims, ptc ads views, completing shortlinks, buying mining contracts and level up, with each level you get additional bonus earning of 0.01% forever. There is no level limit.

Cheap PTC Advertising starting from 15 DOGE for 250 ad views
Instant withdraws directly to your DOGE wallet

https://wowdoge.club

I see this website is down. I hope it's only temporary because your description of the site interested me very much and I would like to join.

Dogecoin- I think it's a good coin, but the method is not very good
The minimum withdrawal is 15 coins, very little and there is no point in joining there