Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 14 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

Yes ofcourse i want cryptotalk becasue It's very easy to use.We can earn money by writing posts on it.The biggest thing is that we can write a post in a very short time.it is a good application i think many user want this app

• +1 1

I strongly agree with you.
The Cryptotalk application makes it much easier to work, we can browse, comment and write topics faster, save a lot of effort and time, and help us provide a better performance. In addition to increasing the level of security.

• +1 1

Applications have a separate place in crypto systems. The applications are very convenient for the users. Transactions can be carried out easily. It would be very useful to have an application. All crypto systems must have applications.

Well I guess everyone would like to get that, it will be a very big achievement when a mobile app of Cryptotalk is been introduced we will all find it easy to get access to Cryptotalk.

As many colleagues respond to this publication, it would be interesting to create a cryptotalk application since this great platform deserves it
A big greeting to everyone

I think thereisno need for application because this website is properly working, but it will be helpful to have cryptotalk application because our time in browsing would not be waste.

Of course Cryptotalk app will help us and its going to be much easier and much helpful in order to stay active and have informations without needing to open it from the browser

My dear, i personally think that there is a need of ceyptotalk application so that we can debate or make comment more easily and comfertabily. 

If there is an application then we can acess this suite quickly without going to the chrome or other browsers. So, it will be really easy to make comments on each topic in a fast and secure way. 

I will br yhankfil to the devolpers if they make it practical.

right now there is no android or IOS app for cryptotalk which means only desktop users can use the forum if they add the mobile app it will allow the mobile users to use the forum too.

Cryptotalk is best because we can do our much work on here of exchanges and storing of crypto currencies. So, Yes, i want Cryptotalk app because it takes more time to open it by google or chrome. 

everybody wants to be someone in this forum and so ... be an advantage to have an app, but browsing would be more of ...

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I want cryptotalk app because there our password and others privacy is in only app. Then we not use chrome browser for cryptotalk. We need app and we easy work on daily bases. I think in future cryptotalk app will launched.

Cryptotalk very good site which give you a earning place to earn money  .so becarefull dont copy paste and put a natural comment .i also want to earn money from it

I think all of us want crypto talk app. Because If there were a app of crypto talk then we can work here more easily. We can help each other easily. That's why I personally want crypto talk app. 

Good morning evrybody

Yes we want this app to do our work here

Its more easy and fast so that will be a great idea for all users

Of course, because I have a lot of problems on the net, so I can not post and comment regularly. If the app, we can easily use it. Thanks

I think that person who have not income source he will want cryptotalk app. I am on cryptotalk site i have not experience but i like this site

I want crptotalk app because i think i can work better on app

I would really like to see a full-fledged application with all the functionality that gives the site. On the forum, I have already seen enthusiasts who released their applications, but their functionality was extremely curtailed.

Yes i want crypto talk app .For me to work on website is bit difficult so i am waiting for its app...Its the start up oc this fofum i hope in future they will launch their app

I do not think that I need to use the Forum application, and I prefer to use the browser instead of using the application because it is easier and the translator can be used and there is still no official application for the forum. Therefore, the application may not be real and it may be a fake. The official application may be used if it was issued by the forum only