Which exchanger is always best what you think? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Which exchanger is always best what you think?

I deal with Bitstamp and Yobit
Because they are the sites of fees acceptable for the trader
Something happened to Binance, so the big fees stopped
I wish good luck to everybody

• +2 1

yobit is always best cause it offers trading over 1400 cryptocurrencies and over 6000 trading pairs. the most popular crypto currency are also provides by yobit. yobit is the fastest exchange site where exchange can be done in few minites. you dont need to waste hours for exchange anymore. the rate of exchange is also cheap in yobit which is only 0.20%. yobit also has robo trade which allows robots to trade your currency instead of you and gain profit. moreover yobit also has mining by which you can buy hashrate and mine crypto currency and gain provide. yobit is always the best.

There are many types of exchangers in the online world. But I think not all exchangers are real. Many times we fall into the trap of bad exchangers and we are in danger. But I will think that Yobit Exchange is a popular exchanger. We can exchange here if we want.

For the beginners and experinced traders as well, Yobit, I think better exchange to trade. This exchange because of simplicity can be used by newbies. Just before starting trading one should do his own research about the token/coin that he/she wants to buy.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:11 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Share you best exchanger for helping each other every time.

Exchanger is a valuable asset

Best exchanger I think the very popular and the biggest volume is Binance And don't be afraid to lose assets in Binance because Binance has Binance Safu ☺️

There are many exchanges,but personally I prefer binance, it is avery good platform, you can exchange saftly in it, and it is simple and easy to use. I have been using it from 3 years ago.

• +2 1

I am only talking based on personal experience, so far the market is the best and it has been proven to provide capital to trade without deposit, yes, it's just yobit .. from several local markets that I follow, for example, there is a market that is in the same class as yobit providing capital to trade, you can inform me. to me ... i certainly want to register to trade there

signbot (1).gif

The best exchange for me is still Binance. There are a lot of things that Binance has and other doesn't. Just like their peer to peer trading. Also, Binance has a really small amount of transaction fee which is 0.2% only and I think that is the lowest that I've seen.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think binance exchange is the best exchanging platform always in the coinmarketcap, but although sometimes it can be ranked number two or three, but mostly is ranked number one.

Most of my friends have told me Binannce, Block chain , trust wallet and lastly yobit. I am telling you that these are my best friends and they Even can't tell lie to.me.They are been trading in crypto world from many years and they had tell.me their.experience .So.i think you must try it.

I will choose yobit exchange which is best because of its fast transaction and withdra, low fee of trading and withdraw. For now, the frist rate alternate, for my part, is binance and crex. Usually, i explolt binance for fundamental coin buying and selling and crex for less coins with high unstable.        

Everyone has a different taste about their work or ability.so people choose those fields that provide many things without create difficulty. So my opinion and my experience is with yobit i use only this exchange on the other hand binance is also good exchanger but i have no experience with one.

• +2 1

Binance is always best for me.This is called the world best exchange.It's security is so strong and also it's all fee is much lower.Also yobit is one of the best exchange.

• +2 1

On 2/24/2020 at 12:41 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Share you best exchanger for helping each other every time.

Exchanger is a valuable asset

i am using an year binance platforms is truly good there are many platforms but i am choose binance or yobit excheng becouse its good

and many people's using this i have no problem seen in platform

and its safe and trusted 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes there are many best exchange site. But i used yobit and binance exchange. These two are the best exchange site. Yobit is the more best exchanger site.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 8:45 PM, iloveyobit said:

Everyone has their own choice of platforms, everyone chooses the platform that suits him according to many criteria, and for me, the binance exchange is the best in the field.

Binance exchange is not the best according to people views, but it is actually deserve to be the best according to its specifications and ranking. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Yobit exchanger is the best site for exchanging your money and their exchange fee is so low and you can exchange your any coin what coin did you want. So go to this site and exchange your coin daily or weekly.

20 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Binance exchange is not the best according to people views, but it is actually deserve to be the best according to its specifications and ranking. 

what is your source man ? of course for beginners its not the best , high trading fees and complicated them that wont hep them progressing but for the pro traders its the best, different pairs , high trading volume and lot of altcoins to trade . 

• Useful or interesting 1