What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

It is another type of money that is used to store money away from the eyes of governments. It is also used as a negotiable financial asset, such as stocks. Moreover, digital currencies mask the identity of the trader as if it is a currency that cannot be pirated or falsified.

The anonymous person or group of people who used the name Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in 2008 and released it in 2009. Bitcoins are created to pay off the so-called mining process. You can trade them in other currencies, products and services.

• +2 1

I thought at first that the point was to create a coin that could determine who could play, either in a very playful sense. Then I realized that this is a form of real money, and now I am leaning towards a protocol that will initiate change.

• +3 1

Perhaps the most accurate answer can be found at the inventor of Bitcoin, but in my opinion, the answer can be found through the advantages of cryptocurrencies, that is, he aimed to create a decentralized currency that is not subject to a specific party or bank, and to develop people the ability to sell and trade from homes.

I don't know if Nakamoto when the Bitcoin invention was expecting this coin would reach millions of people, and I think its goal is to facilitate the transfer of money between one person to another away from banks and governments quickly and in a safe way

• +2 1

Why did they develop bitcoin and for what reason is still a mystery today, but I believe they want peer-to-peer currency, which will be independent of any singular entity and will not be controlled by anybody except the government and corporations, in my view.

As much as I have learned and heard about Bitcoin, I believe the key goal was to bring the world to a digital currency that is the future of the world since there are many developments in the world that are going towards digitalization.

I think such things are bigger than our thinking. Certainly governments have a hand in the power that Bitcoin has acquired and the speed of its spread. Mostly, the purpose of creating Bitcoin is to improve the economy, but I do not know how to do this.

• +4 1

I think that whoever invented the Bitcoin currency with these specifications expected the popularity it has now obtained, and that the purpose of its invention is to facilitate and speed up trading and sending remittances and others, and perhaps yes it was invented to provide us with what the existing financial systems could not provide.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

Satoshi Nakamoto or other people who created crypto coins, surely they have thought of everything, be it the system, mechanism, or the risks it will face. However, we have a lot to thank crypto creators because from them we can get money and can get knowledge from various worlds.

• +4 1

Yes, there is a big purpose to bitcoin. I think the goal of bitcoin is to solve problems that occur during a crisis, when fiat is no longer reliable and fiat value decreases, bitcoin will keep your value or money safe. At that time fiat was the only means of financial transactions and there were no competitors. After bitcoin emerged, fiat became powerless and with the advent of bitcoin, people competed to create new, more sophisticated currencies.

This is a very difficult question to answer but the fact is that it depends on the creator and most of us now have different perception about the exact reason and maybe if we can ask the creator of this then it will be answer but unfortunately he is not where to be found since 2009 when he created the coin, so no clear reason for now.

• Useful or interesting 1

The actual purpose of Bitcoin creation is to allow its users to send and receive payments with an acceptable level of privacy as well as any other form of money, although most of the people due to lack of knowledge think as it was being created for the purpose of sending and receiving illegal payments. 

• +1 1

Let me tell you that bitcoin creating aim was to transfer money from one place to another in a digital form. This was it's biggest objective. And now it's objective is being achieved that it's been transferred across the borders and reached at the value which will never be touched by any other digital currency.

I believe that the creator of the cryptocurrency was his main goal in inventing Bitcoin to de-centralize currencies and subject it to a certain authority.
Also, his goal in creating Bitcoin through blockchain technology was to avoid bank robberies as well to avoid destroying those banks and to avoid people losing large sums of money during that destruction.

The actual purpose of Bitcoin creation is to minimize the poverty of people in the world and with it been in the world now and it increase the digital currency awearness and let them benefit.

The actual purpose of creating Bitcoin is to provide people with interest, through the ease and speed of converting it, in addition to it being an enjoyable work and does not require muscle effort, and all of this is done via the Internet.

Bitcoin was created in order to help us get rid of the problems of the current monetary system controlled by central banks led by the American Federal Reserve, and I believe that in the coming years the global economy will witness a real revolution.

• +2 1

Why create bitcoin and what purpose that are mystery now a day but I think they want peer to peer currency  that currency will be independent not any ones entity and anyone control the currency live government and the banks do the physical currency its my opinion.

I think that the reason for creating Bitcoin is to get rid of government control over money due to its decentralization, in addition to making the buying and selling process easier.