Money transfer problem - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

A lot of people face this relevant problems here j think it is not only you that face it alone and I guess as soon as possible it we be resolves.

Закончились деньги в пуле для оплаты участникам форума. Должны скоро пополнить, раньше была такая ситуация и пул пополнили в районе недели, сейчас же немного затянулось но думаю скоро решится

they are fair need of supply of bitcoins to maintain our benefit here in this campaign, merciful hold up for some minutes and it'll be return legitimately.

• +1 1

There is nothing to worry about it as sometimes the button stopped working and I think it is from the administration of the forum for some days. I don't know the exact reason behind it but It will reactive in few days so don't worry and continue your work.

• +1 1

This is due to a maintenance they do in the forum where the yobit platform does not allow to collect the income, therefore you must wait for this to be enabled in due course and this takes a few days therefore you must be patient and wait and continue contributing support for the cryptotalk community.

According to my opinion there is no difficult way to transfer the money  in crypto currency.And if you are new on this platform, then if you are facing the problem of money transfer, then you can solve it by talking to the senior. 

Hey guys am working here but I have never withdraw or transfer any money to my account .

Please I need advice on the money transfer problem so that I will not make mistakes when am about to do mine .

I think there is no need to be worried about it because these small type of problems may occur sometime but the administration team always solved them out and this site working back properly. So do your best and this site will do his accordingly

Yes mate I also facing this problem. No need to worry about that.This problem happened many times before, and it is because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty, so once they refill it they will launch the payments again.

I don't know about the problem you are facing because I a not in a stage where I get the earnings because I didn't completed my first hundred useful posts but I think if the problem occuring the it will be sortoutquickly.

Dear all the features of cryptotalk are great except this one this is really a weak zone and has to be solved every month payments are blocked and it takes very long time to open againore than 13 days so i would suggest you yo wait and patience untill payments opened again do not be worried 

even now there is this problem, the pool with satoshi to pay for posts just ended.  but it is replenished rather quickly.

Hello guys! I hope you all be well.As i'm new on this platdorm so i have not obtained my first transaction on this platform yet.So i did not face any problem in the process of money transfer.

Hi my dear. This problem frankly faces everyone. I am afraid about that, but many say that this problem is temporary and will be solved soon.  I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. It is acquiring difficulty simply by this kind of we all can not send out the particular bitcoin for the yobit finances.

• +4 1

On 1/25/2021 at 3:20 PM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Dear all the features of cryptotalk are great except this one this is really a weak zone and has to be solved every month payments are blocked and it takes very long time to open againore than 13 days so i would suggest you yo wait and patience untill payments opened again do not be worried 

@Faheemakhtar i was transfering my first payment. I didn't about it before i clicked on send to my bitcoin balance button again and again and my my account got frozen. I wanna ask you how i can unfreeze my account??? OR my yobit account get banned or it can't unfreeze please tell me I submitted my ticket to moderators but no answe and still it is freeze.

From what I have managed to read, this usually happens in the forum because the moderators are in charge of cleaning the forum and stop the transfer of earnings until they verify the accounts and purge the forum, I think we should not worry and continue working that this They will solve it at some point.

Today we are all facing this problem for 2 weeks now, I did not know that this problem sometimes occurs in cryptotalk, it even scared me a little, but knowing that it usually happens and always solves it reassures me, I hope that they will activate the option to have my payment and thus use it, I feel more comfortable having it in the balance of yobit ready to use.

Well this matter face sometimes but you don't worry about this keep posting and you can receive payment it takes times but I can't say exact time because sometimes it takes little time while sometimes it takes more I don't have any issue about this I hope it can be fixed soon..

I'm encountering this issue and this is risky I get it will get well soon in light of the fact that I am truly get stressed that what occurred straightaway.

First of all hello to my all dear friends I would say about this that I have doesn't get money as because I have a beginner so you can see the useful posts to know about this  so you can help me and your growth can be  more faster so so please take the help of the useful comments and be limitless

Yes now these they some problem face about many transfer of money. I think crypto talk Budget is enough. So some time have must waiting but you write and read progress carry. Some finical problem is under process but solve now.

I also  facing this problem for a long time when I started my payment and yet I have not received my payment from btc. And I also don't know what is its solution. I am worried about it. If anyone know who to solve my problem then plzz guide me. I really thank full to you. 

This is a problem that everyone has been experiencing for a while now and it is a temporary issue that will probably go away in a few days. After that you can send to btc wallets and withdraw and transfer as well. You try to wait a few days for that

There will be some technical issues with the yobit not to worry at all this will happen in many times but latter the problem will be solved so concentrate on work your earnings will be in save hands and problems will be resolved soon by the forum. 

• +1 1