Money transfer problem - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Hiya my mate all the participants right here in this platform face this hassle don't worry it is because of the admins are cleansing up the forum and cleaning the undesirable posts,subjects and accounts so one can make the discussion board smooth for us to paintings greater higher. So at some stage in those time the despatched to btc button might not paintings so i hope it might be constant soon. I am hoping we all get what we deserve thankyou.

In fact I haven’t been able to get to that stage yet. Because I haven't finished 100 posts yet. However, after reading many posts, I realized that they are having problems transferring bitcoin. We should all know the cause of this problem.

@ by Jhadhasan , we work continue at daily basis then my income get daily but before two day I am worried about my money beacaues this are not transfer to my account.

Different this problem is not occuring to you. It happens with all the members of this forum and it happens when The account of yobit platform is empty. Then they stop sleeping and started cleaning the forum from scammers it will replenished soon so don't be very and work hard in this forum.

• +4 1

The money transfer issue has been resolved by the administration of cryptotalk and yobit. It was just some maintenance done in yobit wallet. All the members have faced that issue. There is nothing to worry about it. All your earnings and investment in yobit wallet is safe .

And they always resolve the problem as soon as possible when issues occur.

Hello, I noticed that a lot of people went through this and the administrators in the forum usually clean up because there is malicious.The first of which is the reduction of the platform’s personal portfolio and the need to replenish it or due to technical issues, but it doesn’t take long for things to come back every day.

If your money is not transfer to your account is shows their is a problem this could be a network connection problem or system maintenance but need to exercise patient for a while, thanks.

Good day my friend you don't have to worry about such technical issue. You will be able in to use that feature in next couple of days. This problem will be solved by the moderators of this forum. Just keep working hard.

The problem that you are facing is really my problem. I guess all of everyone here in forum, are facing that kind of problem. I really afraid that this kind of problem really happens I hope that this kind of problem will fix soon because the money that we earned here is much valuable. It is very sad if we cannot transfer our money to our wallets.

Yes, I also have the same problem, and through my reading of the members' comments, I found that everyone here on the Crypto Talk platform suffers from the same problem, I think it is temporary and will be solved soon, I hope that everyone raises his problems to be solved from Administration

So people seems to have issues with the transer. You need to first understand how the transfer process operates before you can start making your transfers. But sometimes it is an error from the forum which will be rectified

Now I see that there are many topics talking about the same problem, there is no need to worry, I have read earlier about this, and it is a simple thing that will be solved soon. There are a lot of members and it is understood that the forum needs a lot of money to pay them all, so some patience is good, and keep the good work, there is no need to despair or quit working.

When such issues arise from you or anyone in the forum in either cryptocurrency forum or yobit I think he should consult the moderators.and complain through this they can help you to resolve it. That is the duty and only the moderators can interfere.

Yes of course dear I am also facing this problem I tried many times and I was thinking this can be my network issue but after reading your posts I realized everyone is facing this problem .

Dear friend yobit will solve this problem soon ,do not worry about it . Actually many of the members faced this problem before and I can see that from the comments too ,but everything went well after that.

My dear friend i think you are want say that the sent to btc is not working in this present  time. I think it will be a technical  problem that's  way that feature is not working, not only you we also suffering  by tgis problem.Buddy this topic is important  but you should take help by frome the YouTube platform and that platform (YouTube) have so many solutions  for your problems. I think  this details will hlep to the bypass problem.

This problem in particular is not only you that is experiencing it.. but it is of my great believe that it will be rectify shortly as this scenario has happened before and there is no cause to worry

On 2/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

In fact, a few days ago I myself had this problem.  And I have never been able to transfer from that account.  And that was really sad for me.  And I was also suffering from depression.  But no solution was found.  So I can't give you any solution . But one thing I must say is that you communicate with the moderators.  Maybe they can fix it.

It is not any problem, it is just a rule of this forum. And everyone faced this, and this issue comes again and again. I think moderators are started a forum cleaning mission by blocking violators. So they stopped sending BTC to members wallet for that violators' user can not gain it. But maybe a few days later you can send your BTC to your wallet.

Don't worry about that brother sometimes we face this problem because the moderators and administrator stop our payment for the reason of cleaning the forum .

So i hope they will fix your issue as soon as possible.

A large number of members have faced this problem my friend ,, you have to wait for some time and try again, and if you cannot transfer your money then you should return to an official here to help you solve this problem ..

Yes, my dear friend, we all have the same thing, and I think it is temporary and don't worry about that.

This also happened to me..I am looking for a suitable solution. I will monitor members ’comments on your topic in order to find a solution. I hope you will contact me if you find a solution.