Do Your Own Research - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

I think you should first research about this by yourself first. Here you can trade, invest and also store money.Before investing you should first research about exchange of coins and more about yobit..

firstly we have to work as hard and put everything into perspective its important we know what we are doing in this forum the post that you post free are just 100, then make sure that we have to put together 30 post that are paid and also put together 100 words.

• +3 1

Yeah. We just have to make sure that we do our own research ourself. The future that lies ahead us is so big. So we really need to make sure we make our own findings too. And also we can ask experts about anything that we don't understand. They will be there to help us all. 

The more bitcoin the more profits we get by working here with it because the forum pays us with bitcoin and it will have a dazzling future in the years to come.

When you are a beginner you can ask members who are older than you and more experienced than you
But in the end, you have to rely on yourself and know how you can get the information.

• +2 1

It's a good piece of information.You should work on your research and working on this platform will help you get some knowledge about crypto and also you have to work hard on your content.Research can give you more help in this work.

If you want to start to writing a new topic unique in order to become more famous on this forum and deliver more valuable information for every member we need to make our own research and that's can happen only if we read more articles and so more videos talk about cryptocurrency topics after we learn from them we write the headlines ideas and then we put them together in one paragraph so we can make it more more understandable for every member especially the beginners .

This is absolutely true, it is very necessary that we do the research ourselves so that we can obtain experience, and it is also good to ask some experts who can benefit us as well

The first step is always difficult, but with time a person will gain confidence and strength to depend on himself, search and be patient, the future of digital currencies is progressing and the matter is due to the strength of the person’s personality and his pursuit of his dream.

I think that you can take the basics about the cryptoworld , but the experience you will gain is from your experiences that you will go through, that the world of cryptocurrencies already has a bright future, and I think it will be the new financial global system.

• +2 1

Welcome my dear friend
Personally, I am optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies
And there will always be many features that will bring more profits

Yeah you will count on yourself, in the beginning when you was newbie you will ask experts, but now everything is depending on you, bitcoin will have a bright future, he will be more successful than now, especially if he becomes adopted, then a lot features are going to be added and we will also interested in it remember that.

Dear friend you can count on yourself I never trusted anybody so I have to watch many videos to YouTube to know about this. You can analyze about this forum yourself but for me you can also take help from others.

Yes you are right my that and Shair the informative topic, that everyone should have been a keeping a search feature before anything they do, you should avail the information and the knowledge about the topic and then Shair to the other, you should have to search and check them thoroughly. 

We must all study and do special research in order to improve our expertise in the fields of coding because we will not be able to achieve our target unless we learn, and we will have to take some losses along the way, but once we obtain enough experience, we will be able to prevent more losses and achieve more benefit.

Thank you we have to search our own things. Many people of the members are very care less and they are not doing thier own research and they are been banned by the administrator. We have o do our own research.

My friend, you will rely on yourself in the beginning, when you are new, you will ask the experts, but now everything depends on you and there are many advantages of trading, profit and learning in addition to knowledge about Bitcoin

My dear friend, we should conduct our own research and not resort to and seek help from someone who could be wrong information, so creating such research gives us enough confidence in ourselves and progress towards the best and success

There are so many things to comment on, so you can post your own opinion. If you don't know what the subject is about, you should check for it and read about it before posting your own.

That is exactly what is going on right now. Many individuals were doing their own study, as if they were not relying on others to complete the job for them. They partake in bitcoin purchasing and sale, investing, and other bitcoin benefits. If they crash, they will at least know why. We should do it ourselves and not depend on others.

Yes, my friend, we have to do our own research because stepping on a pre-decreed path always yields the same results, but if we draw a new path for us and discuss our own methods with consultation and take the opinion of those with experience, success will be the sure result

For me, as a beginner in investing, I did not have this experience in analyzing currencies and choosing the best currency to buy and invest in, but I did not give up and became dependent on following some analysts with long experience in cryptocurrencies while avoiding the submerged currencies and choosing currencies within the Top 20 only, and the result was very successful.

i have just enjoyed to this world and i am very exiting and astonished and confused at the same time. it is obvious that this world need work hard and research and research. its important to take a step and start search and learn about how is this world working.

Because apparently research are your own teacher.

thank you for sharing this!

Of course. you have to be on your own. it will be better for you to know  more about crypto currency so that you can know how to earn bit coin and how to convert  it.so it will be better for you to learn it on your own way

• Useful or interesting 1

The main things that motivates me is that the topic I always see are always wonderful.and I love answering them.and I learn and earn from them.it gives me strength to be active always