Do Your Own Research - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

Yes we have to do our own research. This is so much important. This is like challenges. Without challenges doing same things your life going to be dull and boring. So bring variation in your life. Research about different things. Try to gather knowledge from this. This will help you in near future.          

Hello friends ,

Yes why not  you will have to do own research  It increase knowledge and give information  other members also learn and you also improve your skills and know about bitcoin properly .So my idea is this you will have to do own research .

Thank you 

In the beginning, we all need to learn and conduct special research in order to increase our experience in the fields of coding because we cannot reach our goal if we do not learn and we have to bear some losses sometimes, but in the end after we gain enough experience we will be able to avoid many losses and achieve more profit.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, you are right Bitcoin price will increase in the future and we must research about crypto myself. I already research about cryptocurrency and made a good profit in short time doing a trading. So I am advice all the forum member do research yourself and make a profit.

• +5 1

When we engage and focus our mind more on seeking knowledge and doing more research,it will contribute immensely to the platform and to crypto world at large.

Yes you are right seeking expert's help in the beginning is good. But when you became aware of the basic things then you should do your own research. It will help you to become a successful trader because you get involved in market all the time. 

There will be many new features found in order to increase profits but it might also be difficult to put into practice. Then, what do you have to do to survive in this system? Of course, with more learning.

Our own research improve our learning capability. Our own research make us able to stand with confidence,we are sure that our research is right. Own research improve our self confidence.with this we feel no hesitation.we may also search knowledge from senior's.if we found any problem then we should confirm from senior's. But own research has its value.

• +3 1

No doubt we can learn from other post,but if you want to show your appearance on any place then you need to make your own work. So if we talk about thia forum if we make our research and make unique post then we can get more appreciation and reputation point.so it necessary to all of that we make our research before make any new topic and provide usefull knowledge which help other .

• +1 1

Hey mate, you are right we have to research myself because we can not trust others people research. If we research own we will be happy our decision, so do research own and get your profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really happening mate. This is happening to every member at this forum. We all are doing research in some way. We all are updating ourselves about the new information of bitcoins. This forum is helping us in maintaining our knowledge of bitcoins.

• +1 1

Each person should rely on himself and do the research on his own, rather than relying on others who might make mistakes.
Trust yourself, it does not matter if you are a beginner, because with time you will definitely gain experience.
For me, I trust bitcoin so much that it will be the money of the future and I do not care about the opinions of those who say it is a bubble.

• +4 1

Dear friend, let me give you my advice that every person should add their fingerprint in the post by gathering their private information and this will provide them with greater knowledge

Edited by Linaa2999

I agree with you every member should do his own research, to learn more about cryptocurrency and present something useful to other members and this forum that paid for hem.

Yes you have to do your own research. You have to learn to analysis the market and then give your decision. Some people can be failure but some will not. Some people are doing their own research because they don’t depend on other research. So keep learning and know more. Gain your knowledge and experience. So that you will be successful in your life. 

• +1 1

Yes you have to do your own research. 

Because when you do your own research, you are learning from mistakes also. 

This will be able you to analyse the market values and you will be able to earn from crypto currencies. 

It is a better thing to do our own research because it is way better than learning or hearing it from anyone else. The best way to have knowledge is to do that. We must research on everything before we invest or we must need to face the consequences. 

Yes my dear I agree with you man should be expert on your behalf. You should make your research on the every country and even trying I think so this is the best act and finally you become expert.

• +1 1

Not every theories that was created by the experts in cryptocurrency field will last long forever because there is changes everyday on the rise or fall of every crypto coins. Those theories by the experts should just be serving as guide to us to make us have the knowledge and not to be fully relented on day in day out in our activities. We need to make our own personal research to be updated with the current situation of the coins in the market.

Truly you state own examination is the ideal in the event that we have an encounter have crypto coin. Break down is the most ideal approach to get benefit in crypto coin, yes a few times we can fall however disappointment is the key of accomplishment we as a whole realize that axiom. So we should investigate and contribute plan savvy.

Yes you are right we should do own research instead of stoling other people content. If we do own search then there's a great opportunities of increasing our knowledge. Thank you for sharing your experience and for increasing knowledge of biggners.

Keep in mind you have got to can the researching there can be a multitude of tools in fx trading, making money not to mention grasping not to mention is important bitcoin. Imagine for which you put up some short review that won't be mentioned on your aim at therefore what now, and/or you must exchange throughout bitcoins people are not aware whatever accomplishing this might be. Necessary you'll have to gain knowledge of increasingly concerning tools in this unique blog.

Gathering useful information needed to succeed in the forum is the key,we should learn to explore more not just what we read in the forum alone.

Survive in the field of cryptocurrency and want to be a successful then you will do your work hard and hard and follow all the rules and the regulations of this forum then you will be able to earn from this forum and specially your contents should be your own research other wise your post will be deleted by the moderator.