How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Dear friend, the frequent topics are here, but there are always new topics regarding cryptocurrencies
The repetition of very important topics is normal, but there are unhelpful topics that are repeated often

Also facing the same issue sometimes but I think the problem is in my internet connection because when my internet connection is not working properly then I have to face the Access denied connection again and again otherwise I never face this error so I think this is dependent on your internet connection if it is working perfectly then you never face this error so please check your internet connection

Everyone says that you should try to come up with a subject that is both useful and special. I agree with him, but all of the relevant and forum-based topics have already been posted in the forum by old members, and repeat topics are not permitted, so can anyone tell me how I can create a new and useful topic related to this forum??

Anything relevant to the forums is also posted here, but we have yet to find a post to complete our 30-day challenge.

Hello 

more people are commenting and commenting, and I think people have information and ideas on all topics.  You can create your own tropics with ideas about everything else.
there are countless topics on the internet that you can start writing on.  YouTube is the best platform to guide you on your topic, 

For you to make good an unique post you have to be creative then how to be creative?, to be creative you have to come up with different ideas and also make research on fact that matters most and make good point but don't do copy and paste in this forum because it might lead you to ban.

• +1 1

My friend .

In order to write many new and unusual topics, you must run your imagination and search for topics that interest the members of this platform. You must also have sufficient knowledge about the topic you want to post.

• +2 1

Thanku for sharing your wonderful views about how to create a useful topic. Many if us especially the new ones dont know about this all. Well, to make anything useful, you need to work in it harder and harder each day. And on this forum, you can do thus only by gaining mire nad mire authentic information as well as by learning.

I think that you, as a beginner in this forum, should use your mind and thoughts to build a very good comment. This also relates to the post you are responding to. Good luck to you and I hope you have benefited from my comment

Welcome my friend, your question is beautiful and also repeated
You can search for the topic you want to publish
If it does not exist, you can publish it and receive comments from members
Good luck everyone

If you want to make good comments and content, you have to be a smart and serious person at work, as you must be with great experience and knowledge, and you must avoid repetition and do not try to imitate widespread ideas according

• +3 1

My friends should be on a perpetual battle that difference in a way of writing topics and comments and type the information within the publication is very important and attracts the reader and makes him enjoy and gain useful information.

I also like you have a great difficulty in creating a new topic, especially since most of the topics have been published, but I find that some members keep abreast of all the news and developments of crypto currencies and they publish about it, for example when the value of bitcoin fell, one of the members published about it and the expectation of its  I think we can try this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

In fact, I think that we must do research and study when creating topics, so that our topics are diverse and contain useful information. I think that there are many topics that have not been discussed yet, but we must search more and look at all the previous topics in order to avoid Repetition, this will be beneficial to both the members and the forum

• +3 1

Well my friend, to make your topic different and important in this forum, you should always research and follow about the cryptocurrency, so you should work and effort to earn a good reputation, thank you.

• +2 1

To create better topics on this forum,we must have basic knowledge and we should do our own research.In this way the chances of getting banned will be reduced and our reputation will be increased.

Hello there, friend. If you want to share something fresh and creative, post knowledge that is new but also insightful and useful to our fellow members, as many topics are discussed in this forum on a regular basis. It's a pleasure to collaborate with you, buddy.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, I hope you are well. Creating new topics in this forum requires you to do a lot of necessary research on the world of cryptography and increase your information, because there is always new in the cryptocurrency, for sure you will find unique ideas to share with us, good luck.

I think the best way to do a useful topic, is reading something new something you won’t to know about it , and when you take knowledge about this , share it with as . Is the best way in my opinion.

If you wanna make some different and unique topics then you should need to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Connect your topic with current events or trends.

Make the topic relatable.

I think that by expanding your experience about cryptocurrencies, their market, methods of investing them, obtaining foreign information about them and publishing them, perhaps you will be able to create your unique content after that.

Hello dear mates. you asked a very good question. when we start working we all think that there is no new topic left behind for our use. but it is totally wrong.there are countless topics on internet on which you can start writing. you tube is the top forums to guide you about your topic you can console your topic with your friends for making sentences to write best of luck.

In order for your post to be useful and good, your information must be sufficient and important and serve the needs of all members and be smooth .. If not, you must continue searching until you find it.

In order for your post to be useful and good, your information must be sufficient and important and serve the needs of all members and be smooth .. If not, you must continue searching until you find it.

You can find topics to publish there is a lot of topic, all you have to do is think about a topic not mentioned in the CryptoToolk platform and write about it or a mentioned topic, but it is missing information. Either by 30 participants, you can find useful topics. The forum is very large with more than 1,000,000 topics.

My friend, to create your own and unique topic, you have to constantly do a lot of research and rely on sources and references in presenting your information and ideas to be correct. You also have to avoid repeating topics previously discussed and take advantage of members ’posts here and their experiences and so you can create a new topic and Purposefully

• +5 1