Replying in a same topic.. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

I don't think so that anything bad will happen but I will prefer to rep on new topics rather than reply on sane topic again .

It's just a waste of time not more than that. Because if you do so moderators not count that post and you lose your one of the twenty useful post. It is already a rule assighn by them that you cant answer to the same post for the second time. So you should need to be careful regarding this issue. 

On 11/25/2020 at 2:04 PM, sarahyes said:

@CrypproThis is our duty, my friend ... We also did not know many things at one time .... But with the presence of wonderful people ... we were able to progress greatly ... always if you need something we are here ...

Being a member and getting payment from this forum it is very important to work for this forum and we have to be idle member by helping each other and we should learn from that.

• +2 1

On 22.02.2020 at 00:39, Enxz said:

Sadece erkeklere sormak istedim. Ya birkaç gün önce belirli bir konuya cevap verirseniz ve o konuya zaten cevap verdiğinizi unuttuysanız? O zaman ne olacak? 

I think it should not be a problem to answer the same issue more than once. We may have different opinions about the comments we read and we may need to write a second comment. I do not think this will be evaluated as a negative by the site administrators.

8 hours ago, Cryptic said:

With the current payment system, I think you could get paid even if you made a reply twice, since I myself already experienced that and thankfully I got paid, but I didn't do that mistake again, since I already know whether I already made a reply to that topic or not, by just seeing the balloon icon.

Well, according to the rules and regulations in this forum, we're allowed to make one reply only in a certain topic, you can reply but you will use the quote and quoting other replies are paid by moderators.

i have no idea about this concern so I decided to read first other comments and they saying one point that if ever we posted another comments in the same topics it idn't count on our daily posts in yobit. So better to choose and take time to see for the topics if they have 2 black signs that we've already posted a replies on that topic.

This is a big problem if you reply in same topic in which you reply already. I think your this comment is deleted. You read the rules and regulations of this forum. I think that will lead you to be banned your account very soon.

its very easy .
A very important feature is available on the site, which is the presence of two message balloons next to each topic. If they are completely black, this means that you have responded to this topic, you just have to look at it before entering the topic.

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Nothing will happen but you should avoid this type of activity. If you want to know that in which post you have been commented there are balloon icon is given. When it will be black then that post was answered by you and if it is white then the post was not answered. So this is a method to avoid such activity.

• +2 1

It's fine, nothing will be happen dear. But I prefer not to comment twice in same topic.Because dear,you are not only commenting dear!you are also sharing your opinion or knowledge with people.You are not only earning here but also gaining knowledge in different topics.People are might be helpful by post.Have a good day!

• +2 1

I feel we be supposed to not fail two state in one publish for the reason that if we break two state in one column we tin understand weigh down from go-between and our station and be acceptable one time subsequently at hand is no allowance to observation two in one situation.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is not good idea becouse your topic is deleted by the moderator and their is chances of giveing a warning points so keep trying in same topic in other words or don't try find more topic 

This is actually a good post and everyone stuck at this problem i also face this problem how to remember that you have commented on this post because this a spamm thing wich gives you bad result personally i do likes the post of that people where i am commenting then this icon changed its colour

• +2 2

I do not think that there is a problem with commenting again on the topic, but I think that the second comment will not be paid, but it is not preferable that the comment be repeated

Hello, my friend, this feature is present here, where Crypto puts two tags in the form of a balloon at the edge of the title of the topic. If it is in black, this means that you have responded to this topic, and if it is white, this means that you have not responded to it before.

The best to commit icted to the forum so as not to bear warnings, so we only respond only to publications, and the forum we provide a way to see the publications we have received by them when they were held one black and two other white, which we did not respond to the subject and if the two lefts were the mean that we have received response to this subject so do not need for error.

There are two theories on it: one is that there is not a a big issue while creating the comment second time for the same post. But we should not comment immediately after the first one. And the second theory is that there is no benefit of commenting again and again on the same topic. Now you can choose what you find most beneficial.

• +1 1

Hi!!! Mate, I'm a newbie and it's part the question I also want to ask. But to my own view, i think one can as well make more than one comment on one post which I think it's doesn't have any much site effect.

If the thread you commented on is black, the thread you did not comment on is blank and white.One is black and the other is black. This means that you have not commented on it, and if two are black, it indicates that you have commented on it.

I understand that but you should keep looking crypto talk features this website give you a sign unseen or a seen topics. In the left side of the topic if message button is White so your topic is not seen by you if this button is showing black filling color so you was reply on this topic. 

I think this will negatively affect the reputation. But keeping the conversation going and responding constructively to users ' messages is most likely welcome.

As far as I know, you will not have any problem. Then your tropic will be deleted.  You may be asked to be careful. You may be warned not to make such mistakes in the future. But it is better not to make these mistakes.  If you do the same thing over and over again, it can make you Banned.