Replying in a same topic.. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

The gathering furnishes you with an element to know the subject that was answered to where there is a symbol as a message when you are two highly contrasting inflatables This implies that you didn't answer to the post and when you are totally dark this implies that you have reacted to the point

Actually it is a complex matter.because it is depend on you and the administration of crypto. Such as,first time you reply any topic,if it is useful then you should not repeated it. But if you do it then it will be your mistake and it is never count in second time.         

You can do no problem with that! But the comment should be its own. That is, you cannot write two comments with the same thoughts on the same post! Because this will definitely put you under ban.

Nothing happens, my friend, you will not get money for double commenting, so you can know the topic that you responded to through the message next to the topic title on the main page, if it was black then you responded to it and if it was white then you did not respond to it

Friend, it seems to me that if that happens to you or you do that, what will happen is that they will give you warning points for answering the same topic that is why we must avoid making those mistakes but sometimes we cannot or do not realize it, so nothing is is what will happen if they would give you warning points or ban you from one.

• +1 1

This provides batter than anything and many mamber write a many comments in same topics and many reply in same topics.but you should avoid doing this.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

i think your post will be deleted if you reply it a few days ago, to avoid repeat topic you should do is, go with the other section but you need to sure that your replying is you know it, good luck

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The second comment will not count for you to pay attention to the topics that you answered, as there is a small circle next to each topic, and if it is black, then this means that you have answered. But if it is white, then that means that you did not answer

Frankly, my friend, I do not know the obstacles of this matter, or if your comment will affect you negatively ... but in order to avoid all of that the forum provides you with the property that the two icons are similar in color and the two icons are present next to the title of the topic I wish you success

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. Many newbies are making duplicated or similar topics in this fourm everyday.And some of them are not being removed .There are many  ways of trading in the world.If any these are same reply any topic they can be avoid by same post. I really love this fourm. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. 

Best of luck😍

Dear friends i think it is not good to make comments on same topics.when we click on reply option than there show the answer that whether we have make comment or not so try to make comments of different topics for good reputation.

bro before commenting on any post just look on the message icon that is present in front of each post.if the icon is full of black color it means u have already done comments on this post.so try to comment on new post every time.I think we paid for commenting on new post each time.so try to avoid this situation. 

You should to be careful when you write the comment on this form because the repetition is not allowed this is against the rule of this forum and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to write just one comment on one topic

• +4 1

You can avoid this problem by looking at the message icon to the right of the post. If it is in black, that indicates that you have responded to this post, but if this happens and commented twice on the same post, I don't think there is any problem, but you will receive money for only one comment for the same post, so be careful and be attentive in choosing Posts

• +5 1

Dear it occur me also if you comment on second time your comments is counted. So try to do not comments on second chance because if your comments is not accepted your account is banned 

Nothing will happen to you, with the exception of one thing which is you won't be paid for the subsequent answer, I mean you will be paid for just the first, you can be paid for the second answer in one condition, wich is the point at which you answer in the first run through and this answer was erased, at that point for this situation you can answer to it again and you will be paid for it

Look at me it usually happens to me that sometimes I have accidentally repeated a post but what I do not repeat are my comments because of course if I do not remember one I do not remember the other, sometimes the moderators delete my comments and pay me less What happens that sometimes they are not marked and this leads me to the repetition or another panelist does it but I try to read everything well so as not to make that mistake.

Yes, there is a feature that should allow them to see if you have commented on anything before.  However, if you comment again a few days later in a more helpful comment on some topic, it may be recognized.  It will depend on the moderator of this site.  If they decide that your comment is still valid, it may still count.  Instead, use the feature that lets you know if you've commented before. This is very important.

Dear mate you can't reply again and again to single topic you should go through the rules that are given in this forum according to these rules we shouldn't reply on one topic and also this site has a feature through which you can see which topic you have replied.

There are specific signs which shows that you have commented on a post and the signs are very clear. The black message bubble shows you have made a comment on that post while the white one shows no comment have been made by you .

On 2/22/2020 at 4:53 AM, Mr.Bit said:

I think nothing will happen. But it’s better to comment to other topics you don’t have any reply yet.

@Mr.Bit

If you reply more than 2 times on the same topic, then you will get a warning point. So you should not repeat more than two replies on the same topic and for that it is also important that your first reply should be completely different from your second reply.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The site solves this problem for you, as you can see a chat signal on the left side if the signal is black, then this comment has been commented on.If the conversation is white, the post has not been commented on it. It's depends on you if you want to replaying at same topic but it will more chances to delete your comments via system and i think it is wasted time.

If you respond to a quote there is no problem, if you answer repeatedly it is possible that your comment will be deleted, to avoid this type of situation you should look at the clouds that are next to the topic, if they are in black it is that you already commented if they are in white is that not yet, also generally when you open a topic where you already made a comment, it takes you to that page with your comment.

Do not worry my friend, for one time do not affect your work, I advise you to make sure that you have responded to this topic through the word follow in the rectangle at the top right of the page when it is black in color you have responded to that, and so you do not fall into repetition except in a weak state  The network, when you double-click on publish the post, the system saves the post twice, so when the network is weak, just press one click and wait and refresh the page. Thank you🌷