Replying in a same topic.. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

There is no issue  with replying the same topic  more than once and ut is even better if you are involved  in some kind of organic discussion in any topic.

Replying in a same topic  may danger for our accounts.  Because it cause for spamming.  But i think we can quote more than one in a post. It is better to avoid many comments in a topic  

There is a very easy way to see if we have already commented or not, just enter the topic and look in the corner if there is the word "following" because if there is, we have already commented on the publication. It was useful for me, because sometimes I was already going crazy without knowing if I should comment or not

On 2/21/2020 at 10:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

It is possible that you reply on one topic but it should be because you have a different view from what you have posted before. If you however keep on posting the same thing then chances are that your account will get blocked.

According to the rules of this forum you are not allowed to reply to the same topic that you have already replied. If you reply to the same topic your post will not be counted as useful. Moreover, the forum also provided an opportunity to check this issue. Simply you should go to the list of topics if you notice the two black bubble at left side of the topic it means you have already replied to that topic.

Edited by Sofia noor

I we all know what is required of us I think replying one topic twice is not good idea because we lot of topic that need replies so on that note replying one topic twice is very bad. 

Hi mate, I think replying to dame post doesn't matter here. It depends on you that how you will reply to same topic. If you reply to a comment in which you are mentioned or asked by someone about something, then it will not create any problem. But if you reply for the scam as replying useless material again and again on the same post then you will be get banned.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

If you have replying a spacific topic don't get reply. Don't worry if you have not get reply not issue. Your work is reply the topic. This is very simple and easy to reply any topics. Depend on you how to reply. 

Replying to a same topic over and over again is a thing that I carefully avoid. Since it can be considered as a spam. To avoid this there is a sign whether you already posted in a certain topic

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think replying to the same topic can increase our number of posts but we won't get paid. Inorder to avoid the topics which has been already written can identified by each topics there is a ballon shape on the left side of it with black or grey and if it is white shade it means we haven't wrote anything on that posts.

• +1 1

On 2/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

You can respond to the same topic several times. There is nothing, law, or even a mistake. The original articles need discussion, but I think they will not be paid.

I think if you will comment twice  on the same topic then your comment will be deleted because you have already done comment on this post. So this forum provide you a feature of named ' mark as read forum' so you active this feature then you see if two ballons are completely black its means you have done comment on this post and vise verca.

You can see a symbol next to the title of the topic. If it is black, this indicates that you have commented on the post before, nothing bad will happen if you reply more than once to one topic. But I advise you not to waste your time on that.

Hello everyone, I don't think anything will happen because if you quote someone's post and the person replied you, if his reply gives you room to reply him again then you can, the only thing I know that can happen when you reply to a post twice is when you post and  post again without someone posting or making a comment after you, then you post will merge and may be deleted. @Younes31

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a feature that they have  to allow you to see if you have commented on a topic before . How ever if you  comment on a topic again after a couple days with another helpful comment it may be organized . But you get payment one time .

I think you will receive warning points but for this there is easy solution because at the left side of the topic there is circle type thing if its black it mean you reply this topic alredy but if white it means you didn't reply. 

Dear friend I think reply comment same post not any problem this forum. Because If we see any comment need reply I think we will can be reply or comment. But I cannot know same topic if I reply or comment cryptotalk can be count or payment. I think senior member can be help this problem because senior member so experience in this forum and asset this forum.

On 11/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, sarahyes said:

@CrypproYes, in addition to that if your response was twice in a row, one response will be counted for you ... As for if it was separated by a response to another member, two responses will count for you ...

Like you have tagged me and I can do multiple post in this post? Or no @sarahyes. If you reponse fast in the same topic it will be compiled and it will be one single post.

From what I understand there is no penalty, but they will only pay you 1 comment. Since you only pay in one comment per post, it is something that can happen to us when we have been in the forum for a long time.

Nothing happens, but it does not count for you, and in order not to fall into this thing there is a property before entering the topic, there are two black circles that you have responded to this topic.

In my opinion ,Replying in the same topic can cause warning point by the moderator.There is a feature in the forum when you have comment on a topic it's message icon became black or fadded use this feature and work. Follow the rules and regulations. You can reply to someones questions by mentioning his name.

we click next unread topic sometimes topics repeat and we comments again and again, but i dont know is it effect our jobs or not because anything can happens any time any moment  

Of course nothing will happen, however if you reply on the same topic twice, you won't get paid for 2nd message you wrote. Actually, there was a good topic connected with token TALK, where you could reply as many times as you want and you got paid for every message.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Whether one has already commented a post or not It's actually simple to recognize by the balloon or star next to the topic title. There's nothing wrong If you want to add further comments on a certain topic, but as far as I know, these won't count for your paid posts. 

• +3 1