How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

I think the browser wont work for everyone , only some countries , i've downloaded the browser and work with for more then 4 month but i only get reward one time no more. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Pilotviking972 said:

Brave broswer is great idea to earn crypto but you need a lot of referrals to do it. You can mine but it is worthless and wasting your phones charge. You can use script to earn some money on faucets but that will eventually collapsed too. 

@Pilotviking972 It is true, the payment is very small and at this time there is no referrals to look for, it is a good browser, if it paid a little more would be excellent, but to use another that does not pay me nothing, I prefer to use Brave and get something, at least, hopefully their payment policies increase and become more beneficial for those who use it, earn a few good dollars a month for using it would be ideal, but we will wait to see what they bring in these coming months, greetings.

These methods give very simple money and its profit is somewhat weak. Try to find a better way to be able to win a lot. I hope you understand my point of view. 

• +2 1

Excuse me friend, it's not that I don't trust you, but these types of browsers are sometimes dangerous, I think you shouldn't recommend this kind of thing, because if another user is doing badly, then they will blame you for that. Anyway, I hope you continue to do well in your work and I hope you continue to post topics in this forum, greetings.

Yeah many websites care here which are helping us in earning money through browsing and for some of the reasons it is not obvious to earn something and there are many websites that are offering btc we can also avail this opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Brave browser is a very interesting browser, you also forgot to mention in the topic that there is a referral program, thanks to which you can receive cryptocurrency for invited friends.

• +2 1

Hey buddy you are telling about earning through different browsers but I think that we can earn alot from this forum and we can gain knowledge from here so that we can make profit while trading in cryto currencies.

• +2 1

i think the browser wont work for everyone , only some countries , i've downloaded the browser and work with for more then 4 month but i only get reward one time no more.

• +2 1

I do not know much about this topic, but if you want to earn money, you must learn what are good, reliable, legitimate and non-fraudulent browsers, and you must learn all the rules, experiences and basics about methods of earning and investing in cryptocurrencies.

I don't know much about it that which browser pay us or how we can earn from any browser i didn't done this experience  yet but after reading some comments i came to know about much information which i will try to act upon it.

Yes, my friend, I heard about this browser and I think it is useful for members who search on the Internet a lot, so why search for free while this browser provides you with cryptocurrencies just by using it as a search method.

• +1 1

I do not think there is any browser that pays just for browsing, I heard about this browser before, but I did not try it, I have tried a lot of applications before and all of them were fake.

I suggest that you use browser extentions that help you get money by showing you  ads everytime you use the browser on serfing any sites. You can also use different browser extentions at the same time to earn more money just search for them you will find a lot such as teaserfast.ru Its very good site i used it a lot 

I think the browser wont work for everyone , only some countries , i've downloaded the browser and work with for more then 4 month but i only get reward one time no more.

• +3 1

In fact, I do not believe that you can make money so easily. Browse this forum and you will get money in addition to knowledge. In my opinion, I do not think that using the browser to get money is a good thing.

• +2 1

You can earn additional money by browsing through online work such as creating course.I also heard that there are some browser that paying you with some coins.I am still in doubt now why they are giving free tokens away.

We must only work with world famous browsers, you cannot work in untrusted browsers because it may lead to hacking of your account or wallet, so we must be careful.

I have never known about this sort of things yet, it is really fascinating, in spite of the fact that it appears to be questionable too. I figure your own data will be in question. I may do additionally explore about it..

Yes, I tried this browser, it is really good and it gives us real profits, it is true that it is little profits, but there is nothing wrong with that, but it is a big browser and it is a burden on the ability to bear some weak mobile phones, so I think it needs some development

• +1 1

I heard there are some browsers that pay you in coins, but I never use them because they use a lot of ram on my machine and the sum you can get is so small that it's not worth it.

There are lot of browsers that are used to earn money but one need to be very careful because most if the site are made by scammers or hackers to be able to hack people's account and also we need to make reserch and investigation to be able to know the browser that are legit 

• +1 1

I don't know this browser before ,. But I searched for it on the google store and found that it has a good reputation, I hope this is true so that everyone can earn money from it.

• +3 1

I recently heard that Brave broswer is great idea to earn crypto but you need a lot of referrals to do it. You can mine but it is worthless and wasting your phones charge. You can use script to earn some money on faucets but that will eventually collapsed too instead work well in this forum to earn good amount.