How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

On 10/11/2019 at 1:05 PM, Muneeb said:

Use Brave brower and earn unlimited coin. Brave browser is a secure and good browser and it gives you coin when you search anything on it. Crypto is the best online work and you can earn good money through it.

I want to try it, but does it really provide an opportunity to join the browser? I want to have a lot of satoshi

I would like to use it if it provides faster response speed and if it can work normally as in the other browser, and according to the specifications if it does not take up too much space

• +2 1

19 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Yes thats true, I am Brave Verified Publisher since 1 Year now. They paid me out every month on the 8th and you earn 5$ in BAT per Referrals which downloads the browser over your link and uses it minimum 30 days. I can remember last year was 200 BAT per User and I receive a lot of Donations as well. So its a really great Project.

I will just use the link you have an then will start to look at the project with a serious attention. The last time I did I found the browser okay but I missed a lot of extension like ad blockers and etc. 

I felt like there are a lot of development it needs around it.

Edit : So yeah, you are going to get a referral in few minutes ☺️

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

9 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Wow, thanks bro. My Litecoin Trade gets interesting  watching binance like a lil kid 😄 sold my LTC for 56.67$ some days ago. Time to buy back soon but i have the feeling that we are going more down with BTC since days.🙂

That's great for you. I am going through the id verification process now. They are asking to take a selfie with the ID. I used my wife's ID and she is not at home LOL

So I gotta wait. 

By the way, the experience is very smooth so far. Not feeling that I am in a different browser. 

How do I see the adds you said and how do I get the referral link?

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Its easy bro, go on https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/ and register again. After you did so you have to create a channel. With this Channel Link, you can refer people to download the brave browser and use it for 30 days. After he used it for 30 Days you will receive a reward of 5$ BTC/BAT/ETH whatever you want.

You have to make also an upload account they will tell you this. You need to synchronize your profile with the upload account you made and then you are eligible to receive payments as a publisher (keep in mind uphold wants KYC) Uphold: https://uphold.com

Got it. On the process now. Created the account and now I wait for my wife to come back so that I can verify uphold and connect with the reward account.

Really helpful info mate. Appreciate it a lot.

8 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Its easy bro, go on https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/ and register again. After you did so you have to create a channel. With this Channel Link, you can refer people to download the brave browser and use it for 30 days. After he used it for 30 Days you will receive a reward of 5$ BTC/BAT/ETH whatever you want.

You have to make also an upload account they will tell you this. You need to synchronize your profile with the upload account you made and then you are eligible to receive payments as a publisher (keep in mind uphold wants KYC) Uphold: https://uphold.com

unfortunately they dont give their services to residents of my country and I cant use the wallet of uphold, I hope it gets fixed in future

1 hour ago, bitcoinpc said:

can you share the whole procedure on how to earn from brave browser. Does brave broswer does mining at the backend ??

So the payment only comes through uphold ?

Which country do you belong ?

One can try also browser Netbox which is like Brave which also pays and already listed at coinmarketcap.  Just google it and use it.  Also, you get 20 Netbox free on first installation

@bitcoworld

Well I am using the browser from yesterday but I do not see any ad yet? Is there any setting for it or I am missing something. 

I already have the account verified as you know. 

It's not that I really need it but just curious to know.

1 hour ago, bitcoinpc said:

So the payment only comes through uphold ?

Which country do you belong ?

Yes you must have a uphold account to receive the payments, and I'm living in Iran and they let Iranian users use the wallet

On 10/11/2019 at 1:58 AM, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

Can we spend our coins from browsing? I thought they were just giving those coins to tip websites you like. It is a close community where you cannot spend your BATs. Am I wrong?

I suggest that you use browser extentions that help you get money by showing you  ads everytime you use the browser on serfing any sites. You can also use different browser extentions at the same time to earn more money just search for them you will find a lot such as teaserfast.ru Its very good site i used it a lot 

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yes and no. You can also register as publisher and publish brave in your signature or your homepage however it works for everyone.

Ah, OK. I think I mixed with being publisher or just regular user. If this is the case yes it is better to use this browser as it is supporting the crypto community too!

28 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Check out their telegram chat group you can ask there anything.

Okay will do. Thanks by the way.

23 minutes ago, kamalsharma100 said:

use Netbox instead. 

Never heard of it. Is it new in the industry?

22 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

It is a close community where you cannot spend your BATs. Am I wrong?

As far as I understand you can exchange the BAT with whatever currency you want. It's an well known token.

I hate this kind of mass data collection. I can sell my own data for more than I'd get from any browser. I've been waiting for brave to actually start paying and still it never comes. I'll stick to opera and get my btc with my hard earned. 

Just now, Scottsummers said:

I'll stick to opera and get my btc with my hard earned. 

Well I think chrome and firefox is way better than opera however I understand that it comes down to personal preference. From yesterday I am using brave and I can assure you that I am feeling the same experience as I had with chrome. 

My default browser was chrome by the way.

1 hour ago, aeiouc said:

You've profed these BAts, that's all you spend. They give the option to send to a site of preference.

But whoever received BATs can withdraw for themselves, need to subscribe to uphold. From the Uphold, you make withdrawals.

Ah, really? I didn't know Uphold. Is it an easy process? Also, how many BATs (average amount) can you earn in a 1-hour browsing?

so Monty Brave browser will give 10 BAT .. Ccan we get more brave like 30 or 60 BAT ?

Is there any one who received more then 10 BAT

Good Luck 

Thanks

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I think chrome and firefox is way better than opera however I understand that it comes down to personal preference. From yesterday I am using brave and I can assure you that I am feeling the same experience as I had with chrome. 

Chrome and Opera actually use the same "webkit" engine, they have just different UI's, and technically any extension that made for chrome can be easily made for opera too, firefox has better resource management and it use much less memory while running

5 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

1. Its rewards sytem doesn't work equally in all countries, marking substantial differences between geographical areas (particularly punishing the less rich), additionally underlining that the anonymity of the participants, at least in terms of geographical location, is not respected; 

Okay this geographical thing - I think it depends on the advertisers who are advertising in their platform. Obviously they want more traffic from th tire A area and that is why they target their ad to those countries. I am not sure how much it cost but I assume it still cheaper.

5 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

2. In general (although they are apparently trying to resolve the issue introducing a native solution) the cryptocoins or tokens that delivery must go through 'Uphold', a site that requires detailed verifications of the participants (KYC), again violating the principle of anonymity mentioned above.

This is the 2nd attempt from me to use the browser the first time when I tried actually I was very much in fence if I should give my KYC. Then later I in fact uninstalled it. It would be nice without KYC of course.

10 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

well, I generally use firefox and/or Opera... Opera offers the possibility to use VPN for free, and it works nicely...

I've used presearch in the past that paid PRE tokens for surfing, but I got tired of it... it is not a browser, but a search engine

Never tried Brave and I confess I'm curious about it, but it requires KYC, right?

10 minutes ago, dentolas said:

Never tried Brave and I confess I'm curious about it, but it requires KYC, right?

To be a publisher you require KYC to receive the token but to use the browser you do not need anything else. You can just use like chrome and other browser. And from the last two days experience I can tell that it's better than any other browsers I have used so far. It's faster, cleaner in much more degree than others. I was a chrome user by the way.

Try it from the link on my sign I may earn $5 worth of BAT LOL Download it and use it for at-least a month. I will give my feedback and would love to hear from you too. 

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

To be a publisher you require KYC to receive the token but to use the browser you do not need anything else. You can just use like chrome and other browser. And from the last two days experience I can tell that it's better than any other browsers I have used so far. It's faster, cleaner in much more degree than others. I was a chrome user by the way.

Try it from the link on my sign I may earn $5 worth of BAT LOL Download it and use it for at-least a month. I will give my feedback and would love to hear from you too. 

But does it also offer a reward just for using it?

Anyway, I think I'll try it out, not a promise though because I'm already using 2 browsers and I share this computer with my wife... maybe I'll get it for the phone... one thing is sure, I'll use your link 🙂

I'm very curious about these things that bring blockchain into an actual day-to-day use

1 minute ago, dentolas said:

But does it also offer a reward just for using it?

I do not know. I still see my balance is zero. The most knowledgeable person in here about it so far I found is @bitcoworld I actually got inspired from him to use it.

2 minutes ago, dentolas said:

one thing is sure, I'll use your link 🙂

Don't worry that much. I was just saying LOL

2 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I'm very curious about these things that bring blockchain into an actual day-to-day use

I hope someday we will see the impact of Blockchain in everything.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:24 AM, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

I recommand install Cryptotab browser and bring downlines. I get several payments. Payout is only 1000 satoshis you can reach in 2-3 days.

I get started with Crytotab nearly 1 month and still not reach min 1000satodhi, how can you get it in just 2-3 days. Is it because you use it 24/7 or there is any other way to earn that quick?