What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

In my own view anything you do or start in all, you need to ask and gain more knowledge and experience from those you met in the system. So in this it's advisable for the newbies to ask and comfirm anything you do or trying to do avoid going against the rules of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be a sum of the 2 without any doubt the knowledge added to the motivation is the force that helps us to win in this world of cryptocurrencies, it is something very valuable to be able to be on this platform always with the motivation to the full to be able to write and transmit knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, I believe that a lot depends on the person, that he or she can set goals in order to achieve them, because motivation or the perfect moment as some call it, will never come, that's why we have to take action and work for our dreams and for the financial freedom we would like to achieve.

Beginners must first of all be patient, strong, and not afraid to ask the question that occupies their thinking. In my opinion, motivation is the most important and from it comes the desire to learn and acquire knowledge.

Welcome to CryptoTalk Forum This gathering is anything but difficult to acquire here by posting and remarking I thought that it was anything but difficult to get friends and family. It is something fascinating to consider new subjects here and attempt to find myself new and adhere to the standards of the gathering. What's more, see all the rules on how you work. Work with the correct standards Good karma to arjana.

Welcome, friend, to this wonderful forum where you will get the knowledge and most importantly make money. It's like magic in a few hours without physical effort. You'll get the money to cover your personal expenses. 

Welcome friend, iam also new here firstly go through the rules and regulations I think we must complete 100 comments after that every comment is our earnings.

• +5 1

As a new member, the first thing you should do is to read the rules and regulations of the forum. This is why will be as a guide to you on how to run your activities on the site. You can then choose from the available forums of your interest to participate in. 

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Truly we acquires bunches of data from this stage additionally we brings in loads of cash from cryptotalk. To acquire bitcoins, we need to post right off the bat 100 free posts then for each 30 remarks or posts were get paid for consistently. However, your remarks ought to be qualified to battle to get checked. On the off chance that your remarks gets no tally, at that point you can present more remarks on make your 30 posts of day. Much obliged to you.

The first step for new user is that follow the rules and regulations carefully before posting here,

Then you have to write a good content here about 200 words,

Never copy paste other cost, if you're doing copy paste here your account will be ban permanently from this platform.

Yes i agree with you. At first, you have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You can read other comments and can learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. In this forum, you can not only earn but also gain your knowledge. At beginning time, you have to start with beginner section. And YOU need to learn how to make unique and quality content post. 

Edited by Sophia Gomes

Welcome my friend to this wonderful forum, I think you will be happy here.
Firstly, to start correctly and before writing any comment or post, you should read the forum rules in the section about the forum, adherence to these rules is very important to ensure that you are not banned, then you have to do 100 posts. These posts are free and you will not be paid for. I think this Posts to teach you the basics about cryptocurrencies, and then you will be paid for useful posts only, so it is always necessary to publish useful content because the main purpose of this forum is an educational purpose, but it also gives us money to motivate us more to learn.

• +2 1

As you are a new member I request you to first complete the 100 comments which are unpaid. During the state you just learned how to answer the topics effectively so that you won't get any danger points. Find the content yourself and answer it in a simple manner

welcome here all you need is to work at least 2 to 3 hours a day and make content according to the topic and first you have to complete first 100 posts free as a trial then earn alot of money here and kindly trust on this cryptotalk because this is best work for us to do at home .

My dear friend I will tell you what I have done when I was a beginner. I looked into the post done by the seniors. By watching those I got the idea how to answer the topic effectively. Through this I learned more about cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend welcome here, you should select a sector then trust on cryptotalk and work here regularly . Try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. Make useful post . And earn here a lot of knowledge and money. 

Hey friend welcome to the cryptotalk world. At first you have to read the rules carefully and follow them. If you not reading those rules you could make mistakes. Then you have to post and 100 comments for free. They don’t pay you for first 100 posts and comments. After that you can earn. 

I prefer to keeping have knowledge because knowledge is drivers of all success things in life, when we good knowledge to control our need and property with knowledge we can lost many our investment.

Welcome to this forum, everyone here will inform you about the rules and create useful content. I admit that these are also important but the most important thing you should earn from this forum is knowledge and information which is necessary for everything because knowledge is the key to success because knowledge is also very important in this forum because if you have knowledge you can easily join this forum. Can proceed in vain. So your main focus should be on this forum to learn from your old members.

• +1 1

Like any newcomer to this platform, everyone at first gets questions about the steps that they will follow and what is the main goal of their presence in the forum, I try to adapt by looking at the experiences of others

Welcome to this plateform 

First you hav   To complete 100 trail post and after that you have to produce 20 useful posts per day and after one week you will get a payment of it always try to help othe and always provide useful stuff to mates and work hard

Welcome to crypto world. if you are new user you should  see the roule and regulations . this platform is very helpful for us because we should  learn newthings  about this forum and earn money .we can  learn a lot of knowledge and  this platform and earn money .

Welcome on this platform 

You are selected good forum,you increase yours reading skills and then writing skills, complete your 100 posts successfully and then happy earning

Firstly i would like to welcome you on this forum and let me tell you are on a great forum. As beginner you have to follow the general rules of the forum. You will get knowledge here and you can earn money by posting useful posts daily.