What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

As a bigginer you firstly read the rules and regulations and strictly follow them, you continue by posting 100 post's before you start your daily 20 post but make sure the post are useful ones, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

First you read instructions,seek assistance from participants, first create 100 posts that have any relevance full details of ideas, you should have useful comments for participants to take full advantage of your posts, comments must abide by the rules in 100 words if you really are new here don't create additional profiles and so on..

Guidelines for beginners:

1. Focus on completing 100 posts

2. Don't ever plagiarise content

3. Take time. Be patient.

4. Answer with full honesty

5. Earn and grow with everyone else

cruptotalk. You can earn 1k satoshi for every usefull post. Maximum 30k satoshi can be earned from here in a day. But first you have complete 100 comments. And the most important thing is...please read the rules and regulation of this forum. Coz forum is very strict about its rules and regulation. Violating on

Hello buddy I want to say welcome here. You are most welcome here. First of all you when you create your account on this forum then you have to post hundred comments as soon as you do. After posting these comments you have to post twenty comments per day. These are your working days and you get payment of these posts. Don't cross the rules of forum and just do your work simple and make reputation this is good for your income and also good for your account.

You have made a good plan for taking a good start in crypto. But, first you have to complete first 100 free posts. Then, you can start posting 20 comments per day for earning. You can also create posts.

Hi sibling and welcome to cruptotalk. You can procure 1k satoshi for each usefull post. Greatest 30k satoshi can be procured from here in a day. However, first you have total 100 remarks. Furthermore, the main thing is...please read the principles and guideline of this discussion. Coz discussion is exceptionally severe about its standards and guideline. Disregarding one of the standards will lead you to lasting boycott

First welcome to you dear and secondly i advise you to complete your 100 post task as soon as you can but make useful post though there us no limited time for this 100 post completion but as soon as you did your earning will be start so keep word hard 

Knowledge comes hand in hand with success, let's learn more about crytography every day and do not settle for just one topic but continue to expand your repertoire of experiences so that we will fill you with cryptocurrencies.

this is the question which every newcomer ask from the old members and from himself so if your topic is answering this question I think the users must read it

Welcome to crypto family my dear and every one who is new here should follow the rules and regulations of this forum which is basic thing then the other process begans.Then you can learn and gain knowledge and also can improve your skills and earn money after you completing your first 100 comments.So just keep posting and process of learning always goes with you.

Welcome buddy..

As a new member,First you have to active  your account by posting 100 post. after finished this first 100 post, you have to submit 20 useful post regularly 7 days.and you will be able to earn money..But Always you have to post positive and useful post. And you should  never copy other post.

Good luck..

Edited by Ryhan Fahim

The basic principle about a new member is to understand the rules and regulation and further more continue to make the very first hundred post which is required in the forum and also serve as a step in the journey of cryptotalk by making some useful post that will benefit every members who come across it in the forum.

I think if you have sufficient knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies you will never get bored. With knowledge you will be able to create a useful, different and knowledgeable posts. 

I think if you have sufficient knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies you will never get bored. With knowledge you will be able to create a useful, different and knowledgeable posts. 

Welcome my friend, I am new to this forum for me, I am here to learn, gain experience and knowledge, and increase my knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies to become a successful investor and make big profits.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

I choose knowledge and motivation because through these two we can achieve success. If we are motivated then we will have more interest in doing anything.Through knowledge we can bring our success closer with intelligence.

The first thing to do as a new member is you will check the rules and know it, them you will start your 100 post by commenting on them or you create your topics if you wish so but topics that are good and helpful that the first thing I was guide on as a newbie also

First of all you need to respect this community and follow the rules. Enjoy being here ,post things that you’re interested in .comments what you think.. and we will interact with each other..

If you are a newbies i suggest to read the rules first for never face any problem in future, after that you can start share your experience or your opinion in something. And you will get 1000 satoshi for any post you do. Maximum is 30 post so you can earn 30k satoshi per day . 

My friend you have to do all those things what you have mentioned in your post . But first as a beginner you have to read the rules and regulations of the forum before doing anything else. To earn bitcoins, we have to post firstly 100 free posts then for every   20 comments or posts were get paid for every day. When we newbie here then we don't know about Cryptotalk. Few days after we know perfectly how to work in this forum.

This forum provides a lot of help to all members, especially the beginners, and it also provides a list of sincere applications and sites in addition to providing respectable sums in exchange for publishing in it.

Welcome all new comers in this crypto forum. You just keep you work. Follow all the rules and regulations of this forum. Work hard and keep on Posting 100 hundred comments. Write comments in good english so people understand your comments and give you positive reactions so you get high ratings. 

My friend i also new here we should follow the rule and regulation here we should write useful post that our other membere can easily understan we should not paste or copy the othere comments we should write or sescribe his own ideas

Hello dear, see if you are old in it, you are not in it, look at whatever comes in it, write the answers to such questions in it, there are some experienced people who are working in it, they are showing good performance. The more you try it the better you will show your experience Experience is beneficial to you.thanks.?