What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Yes boss i agree with you that we need to choose a section /sector where we made post or comment according to the intersted or knowledge in my opinion if any person read all section pin post then its no need to ask any questions he make post or comment intersted crypto talk section.

Choose all options, my friend, start learning. Reading a lot of topics here brings me to knowledge of everything I need to know about the world of coding, and after I reach enough knowledge, I can achieve the motivation behind these options, which is profit and success. All options are linked to each other. One of them will only be achieved after completing the previous ones.

Hello my friend
This forum does not require special expertise to participate in it, and you do not need to have much experience in the world of crypto in order to be able to contribute, we can always read articles and seminars and then share them here with our own ideas, in this way we contribute to the development of this forum and We increase our knowledge about the world of Crypto

• +3 1

Hello friend, an important topic for me

I prefer to learn more and more

Knowledge is the basis of all success

The more you know, the more you earn more and more

So you'd rather keep learning here more and more

All the best for everyone

• +3 1

Okay, I'll explain to you my dear.
When you enter this home Brilliant will have to provide a hundred comments as gift to the forum and then stretch the profit you get from digital currencies 

I see that this platform is very good, as you can gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. You must first write a hundred comments and it will be free, and then you will be paid for every twenty useful comments per day, but you should pay attention that if your comments are similar to other comments or not useful, they will be deleted so you can add  Over twenty comments to avoid that.

Wellcm come dear . 

I am also new here we should read and follow the rules and regulations of this forum for earn good and work good here.  We must learn the rules and do not break the rules anyhow. 

Welcome my dear friend, the beginner at the beginning must finish publishing 100 posts, then get paid for every 20 posts he publishes daily, on the condition that he gets a good reputation, you have to learn and gain experiences in order to achieve profits. 

• +1 1

Very important question.. I think we should as new members ... Act like Miley.. We must work long hours to gain skills and experience and other positive things. plus we have to get away from everything negative .. We must comply with the laws and regulations stipulated by the forum management ..

I want to have all of these things. I want to learn more about how to work in the cryptocurrency world. Besides, I want to make some money.

Of course, we have to share our thoughts and experiences with the members, via daily posts
We must cooperate with each other, give constructive posts positive reactions, and interact with them with useful comments
In this we develop together our knowledge

• +2 1

First, you must create 100 useful posts and no less than 100 characters each, then payment begins on every 20 posts with a positive rating after a full week has passed.

• +5 1

My friend, you first have to publish 100 posts, and then you post 30 posts per day and you are paid for them, but your information must be useful. 

Start at the beginning of the section about the forum to view the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum.

Then go to the beginners section in order to gain useful information about cryptocurrencies, and when you are ready, visit the rest of the sections to gain experience in this field.

Welcome, buddy. good luck at the beginning.

At first review the rules and laws and focus on them so that none of your effort is wasted and try to work without boredom and most importantly continuity, effort and daily perseverance

Hello my friend, thank you for your useful participation. I think it is better for all beginners to review the forum rules and make sure they understand them and make sure to adhere to them all. After completing the 100 free posts, you must create 20 posts every day and make sure that they are useful in order to get a positive evaluation and thus receive money for them  .

• +3 1

You deserve the best words, my friend.

With your words, motivation and knowledge, you will provide an impressive content for us I read all posts in order to increase my knowledge about this forum and I see that everyone provides good topics for reading and so far you are the best one.Thank you from my heart

Dear beginner, I advise you to follow the rules, regulations and laws of this forum. Second, you must write comments with a minimum of 100. You must make useful and rich publications with ideas that do not copy and paste from old publications. You can maximum 50 posts in one day and your post will count 20 useful publications.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum , first you have to read the forum rules because rules are very important and you have to follow the rules of the post. Then post 100 useful topic in this forum after that your earning will start. But reading your post I not understand your topic... 

I chose knowledge and teaching . I want to know about the crypto currency that is why I join this forum .Now I am understanding about this.Its increase my knowledge as well as my teaching .

First of all I warmly welcome you on this forum and then I want to tell you that as a newcomer you just need to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. And continue working hard and you will get more success in future never try to break the rules of this forum best of luck.

Hello and welcome to the CryptoTalk Forum. It's very easy to win on this site by posting and interacting, and I've had no trouble finding loved ones. It's a lot of fun to think about new subjects here and try to learn new things while adhering to the forum's guidelines.

• +1 1

Hello dear, we are here in this wonderful forum to gain knowledge and money to make money. You have to post 100 free comments and then start posting about 20 comments on each comment 200 Satoshi Thank you dear

This forum is all about knowledge and information I will surely choose Knowledge and teaching over earning because knowledge will give you more than your imagination

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies, you must adhere to the regulations of this forum well, copy and paste, and pay attention to spelling and writing, a publication in which the benefit and benefit to everyone.

• +2 1