About trading in Yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

If you select good coin because in crypto market so many valuable coins are available, some coins gives profit in short time like bitcoin its gives profit in short term trading, and some long term trading to use, xrp is also good coin and its use in trading but you need some patients, because xrp not goes high and low in short term so wait some time then sell and gain profit.

As I f many times which I've luckily trade on yobit, one of the best and cheapest coin is on ripple or xrp. But other coins are there also rather than ripple, like the doge coin, litecoin

Yes I recommend you to trade on yobit exchange yobit is very good exchange safe and secured and not need to do kyc verification in yobit I suggest you trade with btc.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

Xrp has some good ROI from last two months still now in buying price after one year it's price can to near one USD because it's all time high price is very good may be 3$ or even more. 

Yes there is option for trading in yobit but i don't have much information about trading. One can trade bitcoin to other cryptocurrency. I have tried trading of litecoin only. There will be many users who can be answered you on this. Thank you.

Since I was new to crypto I didn't know about it and I never did trade.  So I can't say the exact thing about commerce.  If anyone knows, definitely let me know.

If I had invested my money in the Yobit, I would use Bitcoin, because it is more than a wonderful coin. I wouldn't have known it before. If I had known it before, I would have used it and dealt with it.

Currency trading at the beginning needs to check currency rates, but I recommend ETH as for the currency you are asking about Ripple is low now but no one knows if it will rise in price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not know much about it but i will say if you are new in crypto world do not go for trading because you lack the knowledge as you are new so please first increase your knowledge then go for trading. Or you will suffer a greater loss.

I recommend you to earn a good knowledge about crypto currency after start trading. Because, you may know that. Trading is a risky business. You may got lose, if you invest on a wrong place.

hi my friend , first you need to learn how to trade and learn how to analysis the chart to detect the entry and exit points , also you may follow the experts in the beginning to avoid losing your money ,
so you can use telegram Chanel also there are some paid signals you can follow  and you need some times to be completely understanding the trading process 

About trading in Yobit? I keep staying in xrp because if the time come that i need to withdraw my funds xrp is one of the cheapest coin and cheapest transaction fees in the market.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:32 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

I usually trade with ETH, LTC and BTC in Yobit. You can trade with XRP too but don't stick with it and try to extend your portfolio. If you want to have better trades, choose more common trading pairs and don't just trade against USD. ETH/BTC and LTC/BTC are good trading pairs I use in Yobit. Trading in Yobit is easy and enjoyable and you can see candlesticks charts for every coin you choose. Since you are a beginner, start with BTC and ETH to have less losses.

see you later love buddy,  my set up is trade my bitcoin to trx coin followed by I pull out my coin my want swap over or wallet. I get trx encompass a fantastically down fee. 

Yes of course the Yobit website exchange is a very good place to do the trading because it is very easy and there are many coins to choose, but I can suggest you to choose those coins on the top like of course first Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP...

I am still new and waiting to get paid with cryptotalk to start trading on yobit...but I think (xrp) is agood coin...and have a good future...and its one of the stongest coins so I admit you to use it 

Actually trading is the best way to earn more money. For trading now most of the people used yobit exchanger. Because this exchanger is very safe and secure with the others exchanger

Hello If you are now ready for trading so can go for now with minimum transaction fee types of coins like XRP or Litecoin but mostly person use litecoin because there is no minimum transaction.

ripple is my first choice when it comes to trading, it is always criticized for not having much value and being frustrating for not raising prices, but trading with it is profitable.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Yes friend xrp is a best currency you have trade with yobit it's a trusted platform but make it sure you have get some information and start trading with a little amount 

I have no idea about this, but yes I can say that about trading at Yobit
One of the shortest ways to earn online cryptocurrency will be to succeed. And trading is the first thing we need to do in cryptocurrency and even learn about video. And cryptocurrency should be requested to talk about trading. Thanks