Bitcoin will reach 15k$ before the halving? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MysteriousIdentity

Bitcoin will reach 15k$ before the halving?

finally  recovered very well in its price after a long dump in market . now bitcoin is tradble on $11500+ in market . 

their are good prediction about bitcoin price in 2020 , hopefully bitcoin touch $15000 till end of 2020 .

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

8 hours ago, gourav789 said:

finally  recovered very well in its price after a long dump in market . now bitcoin is tradble on $11500+ in market . 

their are good prediction about bitcoin price in 2020 , hopefully bitcoin touch $15000 till end of 2020 .

I think Bitcoin should not have to wait till the end of 2020 if this current trend keeps inspiring the bullish sentiment in the cryptocurrency markets. Recently, 51% attack is confirmed for ETC so I believe it may impacts the crypto markets soon. 

Well, the truth is that it is impossible to predict the price of BTC but so far the halving has not caused it to reach 15000, perhaps by the end of the year we will see it reach that price but now it is in resistance between 10000-11000

It didnot reach that price before halving, if you researched bitcoin very well, you will find that it pump the year after halving, so you should expect big pump in 2021 not this year

My organization is at the same time thinking $ 15, 000 price leading to a half-price party is certainly heading. However , That i do not think it should access 15k. 90 days for that 5k expand, neither has it been unrealistic, often My organization is not certain.

As we can see, it did not exceed 15k before the halving and I do not think it will exceed it this year, but it is something simple to analyze each halving, the time in which bitcoin reaches its historical maximum is lengthened

1. Halving hard 330 to hit the all-time high
2. Halving lasted more than 700 days to reach 20k

This halving will last approximately 1000 days to arrive bone 2021 - 2022 or even 2023 but believe me it will be crazy more between 100k - 300k that I assure you.

as you all already know, bitcoin has not filled up as high as expected, but I think next year it will catch up

نحن الآن في أواخر عام 2020 ، ولم يتبق الكثير لتوزيع اللقاح الروسي ، ومن الممكن أن نتجاوز 15 ألف دولار والوجهة 20 ألفًا.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:07 PM, MysteriousIdentity said:

Bitcoin is now sitting at 10k usd and we still have 3 months before that halving will commence. Do you think we can hit the 15k bitcoin price before the halving? 

I estimate that it is, because we have already seen how in 2017 it reached 17 k dollars, and now it is very close with 3 k more to rise

My Bitcoin account can go up to 15,000 and it's currently fixed at $ 11,400, and it's easier said than done to charge up to $ 15,000 for one time.

Well, everything will depend on how the cryptocurrency market is, I believe that Bitcoin will reach $ 15k after the halving.

The price of bitcoin could reach to 50k$ in the next year as experts considered. The price and the persistency of bitcoin could reach it to its highest level in the couple of years. Buy bitcoin and make some profit from it in the few years 

I believe that there is an opportunity for bitcoin to rise in price, I believe that it is currently at $ 11,000 or higher but it does have the chance to continue rising to $ 15.00.

Edited by Michar1

I personally consider that if it is going to reach 15k before the halving but I doubt very much that it will remain at that price, there are many variables that affect the price of bitcoin and for this end of the year a rise is approaching that could range between 14-17k but inevitably it will go down in January again you just have to take advantage of the decreases to buy and the increases to sell.

Bitcoin is currently at $ 10,000 but that does not remove the possibility that it can increase to $ 15,000 i think that those of us who have bitcoin can benefit a lot if prices increase 

It will most likely take about 1 to 2 years to overcome the 15k barrier, since it seems that the halving has not been felt in the market yet, In addition to that any news can have a strong impact on prices, be it pump or dump,greetings.

That is not know for sure, but if there is a possibility that it will reach that price, it could even increase more than that, everything will depend on various factors within the market.

Yes I do not agree with you because the number of Bitcoin popularity rights in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. I think Bitcoin will leave 15k before long. Thank you for sharing this with me

• -1 1

I think Bitcoin price at the end of the year may reach $ 19,000, that may lead to higher prices in the market and the rule of the Bitcoin

• +1 1

Bitcoin did great and it was at $10k right on the halvening, after that it didn't drop as many expected but the price slowly started rising and there was a long accumulation process that made us reach close to $17k for the time being. I still expect more and a new all time high may be something realistic.

• Useful or interesting 1

It didn't reach so high before the halving perhaps because of the big drop that happened but it did reach 15k and new yearly highs every day since then. It will keep rising and a new all time high is a certainty as you can see noone is actually selling and those that sold are wondering why not. Because you don't sell Bitcoin when it is rising.

Bitcoin was unable to reach $15 before halving, but its price us now being increasing and it is over $16000 now, it even crossed $17000 recently not long ago, which makes bitcoin to have achieved more than the halving time. 

On 11/20/2020 at 7:47 PM, Ropa2030 said:

At the moment, the price of Bitcoin is over $ 18,000. Next to $ 30,000 will be up by 2021.

You are a great person, I know you believed this because it was what I was thinking too. $30,000 was actually a little too much even for my targets, but price not only went there but even reached $42000. And maybe it is not the end but we can see higher and higher.