Telegram scammers! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

I know a lot of stories about how people lost their money on telegram exchangers, so I promised myself that I would not use telegram in the crypt so as not to lose money

For the context, Telegram has a place to report potential scammers: @notoscam. You can send the screenshots of a conversation, username handles, or forward suspicious messages there. When enough people report, Telegram investigates and eventually adds “SCAM” on that account to warn the users of the messenger.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the warning about fraud on Telegram. Indeed, there are a lot of scams on telegram, many of which send messages directly and ask for help. When I get PM by someone, I don't know better block it. Be careful if you are like that it is better not to respond.

• +1 1

Hello there newbie's in industry, every body need to beware from telegram scammer due to the fact they've implement themselves within the harm to people and they are risky due to the fact they lie to you an awful lot.

• +5 1

Yes it is true. There is number of scammers in telegram.so avoid doing some participation in them.they get scammers we just aware of them and became save.

Yeah you are right it really good to inform others to be aware of such scams , scammers always looking for a victim they do good offers show you green garden with flowers but actually they want to scam you

I've heard about this but will I be attacked if I'm not using telegram?

I haven't received any spams yet. am I secure if I don't use telegram?

I always ask someone for advice before doing something which will lead to banning my account.

It seems to me that this publication is very useful for those who start in the world of cryptocurrencies since all of us who have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a little while will be that telegram is a great nest of scammers therefore you have to have a lot watch out
A big greeting to the whole community

That's right there's a lots of scammers on telegram. Since crypto becaming more famous we started to see too many scammers, and some of them are really rich. Lately i see some presale and they were promised that they will add 80m$ eth liqiutidy. First i didn't beileve but after i checked their wallet address i understand there are some rich scammers in this world. That's why we should be careful. If you want to join some presale please do your research good otherwise you can lose your money easily and you can't do nothing about it.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

The amount of telegram scammers seems in a decline for the last few weeks. But whenever new people come into crypto world especially in bull market, their amounts suddenly booms so every new member should be aware about them. They will require you to send money as to pay gas prices when you try to withdraw your airdrops. Never ever send money to these adresses  

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 2/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Dear @danherbias07 I completely agree with you I am also facing such kind of things I received daily 3 to 5 new msgs from telegram. And most of them try to convince me to invest. But I don't invest in them.

Because through this forum I get to know that we must avoid from these kind of stuff.

so I suggest everyone on this forum not to take interest in such kind of activities that will be loss for you.

Telegram scammers are increasing by the day, most of them take advantage of the popularity of cryptocurrencies and they try to scam people by offering them deals that have some fraudulent hidden agenders 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Dear @danherbias07 You have shared a very good information with us and many people will be benefited by reading this information. Telegram is the most preferred place of scammers and there are very cheap merges on Telegram which are always trying to scam us. Many scammers on the telegram, who talk about giving us a lot of benefits and trap us and try to deceive us. We should not get into the words of those people at all because they can fraud with us, rather we want block them. We need to go to the settings of the telegram and set it in the settings so that no one automatically joins us in his group and then we can avoid such scammers. As there is already fraud on Telegram with many people, we need to prevent with these frauds.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Any time I join a new telegram channels two or three scammers will be there already and having fake profiles of an administrator of the channels will contact in pm and try to scam. It is funny but also frustrating as this time is valuable, so I always block anyone with private messages and only look to discuss in the channel.

• +3 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Block them already.

This is what we should be doing everywhere. If we can't block someone that would probably be a scammer, then we need to ignore them at all costs. Be vigilant and never be a good guy, just block them immediately.

Yes buddy newbies should be carefull as they just enter the filed. Scammers are always ready to trap people. Obviously beginner be the victim of them lack of proper knowledge. Other newbies should learn from your experience.

Scammers are everywhere in the internet. Since Telegram is one of the latest and fast growing social medium, lot of scammers have found an opportunity to try their luck and trap some innocent person.

Always keep a look out to these scammers that can take away a person's hard work and earnings. When one asks for personal information about your account that is the first step that shows you red flag. So act clever and be smart. 

The telegram has become full of fraudsters and frauds, as there are many fraudulent methods such as bots or sites that ask us to deposit in order to achieve additional profits, but these bots cannot be trusted because when depositing with them we will lose our money, so we must stay away from these bots and we must not believe them

Yes there are many scammers that they used telegram. Telegram one of the best weapon for the scammers so I think telegram channels are here so don't trust on it and I think it is the best way just keep take knowledge from the telegram.

• +1 1

you know that there are a lot of scammers in every field of life. so, we should be careful for using any field of life. i  think it is very common in these days.so, it is not a big problem. in life or in any time every man was faced that problems. so, every man has small or a lot of ideas about this problem. i think at telegram is more safe and secure than other forum. due to these reason i prefer to work at crypto telegram.

• +1 1

Yes there are many scammers in telegram who want your account info.They also wants your wallet info and also they will try to give you free coins but you have to give them small deposits first.Then they disappeares with your coin and info.So we have to be aware.

Edited by Tommas07

We must be careful to give information to anyone, even if we know him, because it will be used for fraud and fraud. No one is safe on the Internet. We must act cautiously.

• +1 1

My friend, I do not wish to work except in this forum because it is very safe, but I think that there are sites on the Telegram, but in my opinion there may be fraud in them

• +2 1