Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

No, you cannot do this because according to the forum rules you can make one connection from the IP address so I think that your account will be banned if you use the same address.

13 hours ago, venture afaq said:

Thank you sir for letting us know about this appreciated sir because this was the answer i was searching from long time

No worries but remember, there is the technology to detect the farmers of TALK tokens by using the multi-accounts. Your same IP and location will be probably considered if there are something suspicious activities from the major account, all about following the forum rules. 

Don't worry, there is no problem, because you use two mobile data and not the same Wifi which is definitely not the same IP and same address .if you use same wifi or same device that will be a big problem. You and your brother are not at the risk of being banned.

Yes my friend its possible but its not a good idea to use the same wifi for that. You may use mobile data then it would not be a problem.  But same ip address used by both can result in banning of both the account. 

Well, there is nothing wrong with that. But they have to be careful and not use the same internet when working here. That is, each of them must use a private network for each account, in order to avoid being banned and getting into trouble. I suggest they should unite their efforts and share knowledge and  Learning in order to get a good reputation faster and to achieve better scientific and material profits within a short period of time

• +2 1

Yes it is a possible thing, two members of a faimly may connect with this platform but account of both one's should be not same, not the same lp adress. They cannot join this platform with same Ip adress or with same accounts. But they can uze their accounts witj same location.

Of course, more than one member can work on the cryptotalk website from one place at home. But everyone should have a separate mobile and separate internet connection. Then there is no problem.

It has to do with your IP. If you are using shared internet with the same IP then it won't look good. Cryptotalk has a rule of one IP per account. Although they look at other information as well that probably have to do with browser and the system you run. I guess that it is not looking good either way and I suggest to only allow one of the two accounts to continue, if they use the same IP. If the IP is different in both accounts then you don't have a problem. 

You and your brother can use cryptotalk from the same location undoubtedly. But using same wifi is risky. If you use same wifi then your location and ip may same and both you may get banned. Using multiple account for an ip is also may be the cause for banning. So avoid that. But using mobile data with different ip From same location is safe

• +3 1

A useful post, my friend, because for sure there are many participants in the forum who have brothers and work in this forum. And according to what I know, sharing the same site does not harm your account as long as each account has its own Wi-Fi

You can use cryptotalk.org from same location but it's prohibited to use same source of internet if you do use same source of internet then your accounts will be banned so the only thing to avoid is the same source of internet.

• +4 1

Friend I do not think there is a problem that they are in the same location as long as they do not use the same wifi or IP address because there it would be a problem for both because from what it says in the rules you can not use the same wifi or IP In order to work, but since you don't do that, what you do is use different devices and different Wi-Fi, there should be no problem.

• +1 1

If you use different ip addresses so you do not have any problem and your accounts will be safe but sure about do not use the wifi in this forum.

• +2 1

No, there is no problem with you sharing one account, but that will cause us to lose a number of new participants
Unfortunately, it is not possible for a number of accounts to access this site from the same Wi-Fi network

• +2 1

Hello my friend My friend, each account is supposed to have a different IP address, which means that each device is supposed to use its own mobile data, and it is not preferable to open the two accounts on the same Wi-Fi network because it is possible to block both accounts together, so my friend, it is better to use Different data network for each account

Welcome my friend. You cannot use two accounts on the same network because it is not possible to use the same IP. Also, be careful, otherwise you will be banned and you will face many problems, try to bypass them

Thank you for this information because my brother wanted to join us in the forum and he will use the same Wi-Fi network that he used, and that may expose one of us to the ban or both of us.

To avoid any problem, everyone must use his own device, in addition to that everyone should have his own internet that no one shares with him in working here, and in that way you can work with your brother in safety.

• +1 1

This was such an important thing to discuss as many accounts have been banned because of this issue. The IP adress of the two devices if same can get you into trouble. However, i don't really know much about this as any other member of my house doesn't use cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, this is true. This matter must be adhered to because it is one of the basic rules of the forum, and if it is violated, the owner of the violation exposes himself to the ban or to take warning points. Thank you for your useful participation. Good luck.

You can work with you and your family members on this site and this will increase the income to the family, but you must use a different Wi-Fi network in order not to prohibit the account and you must stay away from repeating comments because they are contrary to the rules here and thanks

• +1 1

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I think there is no problem or issue if the two family members use the cryptotalk in same location or area but those are working separately so that I think no any issue occurred. 

Yes there is no issue  because  ip addresses  of both  devices  are different  and there will be no chances of being  banned because  two devices  use in same location  but have different  ip addresses  .

If the same family member are participating in this platform that show everyone is own his own so the write up is not going to be the same. The investment cannot be the same and the earning cannot be the same.

Welcome, my friend, to the encrypted currency forum. Yes, there is no problem if you use the same Wi-Fi as you and your brother, but it must be used at a different time, that is, you are in an hour, which is in an hour of two separate devices, and you cannot use the same responses as you and your brother to comment