Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Of course, you cannot use a single network and port in order to prevent cases of fraud. The forum is trying to generalize the topic of digital currencies to the largest possible number of diamonds and that you and your brother use the same Wi-Fi network, this means as it is one person and has two devices working with

• +2 1

There is no problem if two people from the same family join the cryptotalk as long as they do not share the same internet source, because if they call the same IP they will be banned from the site

• +3 1

No problem if two people from the same family use recent encryption on the same site, but we have to use a different data network so that you are not banned, good luck my friend.

Edited by Mohammad.zx

Dear Fellow, There is no an issue if 2 members work for same platform. Make sure that you devices are not same and IP address is change. There is no risk of being banned. You got banned if you are using same device and having 2 accounts on same device. Good luck and work hard. 

Crypto talk is a simple way for everyone to earn money through work there is no problem with two people working in cryptotech forums as long as you are not sharing on the same IP address or using same wifi or internet using same IP address is prohibited and those account will be banned 

A large portion of the amount between digital money and creep connectors, spectacular researchs place digital money, when the local internet details of creeper currencies are the ones who did a digital work or investigation for us.

There is no problem for your brother to participate in the forum and be one of the followers, but it is not possible to connect at the same time on the same Wi-Fi network, so you can suffice with one account with which you both participate or not connect at the same time.

You cannot use two devices on the same network that do have a number one IP , So you have to connect one of the two devices to the home network and the second to the same phone network 

After going through this topic and replies I concluded that all the family members can use cryptotalk under same roof, same location but their ip adress should not match at all. Once two or more accounts are detected on same ip, algorithm will bann all the accounts associated with that ip adress. Be careful while using this forum and never exchange devices or accounts. 

I don't think there is a problem at all
But I think that you will be banned if you log in from several accounts at one address, and this will display the IP address to change..this will cause you problems and you will be banned from all accounts at one address

having same location is no issue at all, so nothing to worry about. we are only not allowed to use same i.p address so,since you both have different data connections well then,its fine.

Yes friend you can use crypto talkation but you cannot use to account in a same device because in the rules of the forum it is mentioned that you cannot make to account in one device but you can use many accounts under a same Wi-Fi but be careful not make accountable work under a public Wi-Fi.

This is natural, because these are the rules, which we cannot break because if more than one profile can be used on the same ip address on a mobile device, both accounts will be blocked, so I recommend that one of you operate on the wifi network and the other on the mobile telephone data.

Yes two family members can use the cryptotalk from same location without any fear but one person cannot ise two accounts on one device it is totally prohibited on this platform so we should avoid from this thing because this is against the rule of this platform. 

Dear friend, it is not a problem. You have to use different mobile devices and networks in the same location. This will avoid you from being prohibited

There is no objection to the use of coding talk by two people from the same family, but in this case you both have to use a different data network so that you are not banned.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Yes my friend you can use two accounts in the same place and same location but you need to connect two different networks for working.. Because on one network only one account can be run if you run two or more accounts on the same network then all of them will be banned. So if you don't want to get the warning points or banned from the forum don't use same  network on more then one account. 

• +1 1

One of the rules of this platform is that you are not allowed to work together at the same time on the same Wi-Fi network
So I suggest you divide the time between you or one of you works on my opinion and the other on mobile data

This is not a problem
Forum rules do not force you to have multiple wifi networks but rather force you to have one IP address for your device
  So that you do not have two accounts at the same time on your smart device.

• +3 1

Yes dear if you don't use same WiFi then you can use in same location. It is very good for this platform because in this way members as well as popularity of this forum increase. You can do this without any fear.

It is not a problem my friend when using your data and that both of you use a different device from the other and use the roaming network. This is safe for you, unlike using wifi, you are banned when using both accounts on the same site

It is okay to enter your brother with you in the CryptoTalk forum, but both of you should have two different devices and work on two different networks, i.e. one of you works on the wifi network and the other works on mobile data.

This was unclear to me too. I was really confused on this matter that will i get banned if another account runs with the same Wifi. So thank you for your post i got to clear this confusion. 

My friend, you can use more than one internet network for one account, but you cannot use more than one account on the same network, as this exposes you to a ban.  So you should be careful that no one else is using the forum on the same network.