Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

I read your post and found no problem using cryptotal accounts in the same place.  Everything is safe for me if all members of your family use Cryptotalk, not a WiFi Internet, but different devices and individual mobile data.

Crpytotalk is safe and effective site. No problem in this site . Definitely should work you and your family but one thing must be follow Ip address not same different device used then no problem. 

Yes u can use the same location for Cryptotalk its not issue that u have face some problems u its very awesome that u suggest this plateforme for your brother . The rules of this plateforme is that u just use 1 ip adreess for one account u must to need that follow the rules and never share your ip address with your brother or never share your device wifi with your brother because its not good for your account so follow the rules and enjoy the earning from this site

nothing to stress there you are erring on the side of caution since you are adhering to the standard of on record per IP address however you ought to consistently make a point not to have a similar organization as you will have your records prohibited without a moment's delay the day you fail to remember this so remember it..

It is most concerned issue which raises in these days. As per rule you can use your account at any location over one internet connection but using same internet for different account may causes problems. 

• +4 1

Separate Mobile device or PC using same WiFi network or IP address I think you people may face punishment of multiple accounts, better to use VPN to differentiate your IP addresses to avoid any difficulties that may rise.

That's good question because I am new and I little know about this.i collect more knowledge about cryptocurrency.but in my knowledge cryptocurrency is helpful for all family members.because if family is separate but they are live together then everyone want to get money for his experiences.

According to my knowledge of the details of this forum, it will ban you because there should not be two accounts on the same IP, so be careful not to lose this forum, you and your brother, you must continue working on separate networks.

• +1 1

Well that's the very interesting topic to be discussed among this community of the cryptotalk. Well yes both the family members can use this forum at the same location but not with the same device or network. Otherwise you will be banned.

By doing that you are not breaking the rules so no need to think much about it , just be careful and never use the same wifi at the same time , also it would be better if you also use a separate wifi to avoid in risk of losing your accounts 

Yes my friend you can use crypto talk in same location but there are some rules and regulations of crypto talk. That are that one account per one ip address so if you two are using crypto talk with same location then you have to change your internet resources that if you are using mobile data then your brother or other family members must use wifi or their own mobile data.

In think when too family were using cryptotalk hope theirs no problem, the only issue I no that can occur is when they are using the same WiFi at the same time, it can cause many issue, it can lead to banned.

There is no problem with that, as long as you don't copy each other post and you are using different IP addresses, you shouldn't have any panic.

Hello my friend, In my point of view you should not use two account in one IP address, if you can do this then you will banned, take care my friend...

the propose peg enforce engaged and attack the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.hatred wlc encourage angel ancient abroad 

No there is no problem if more then one peoples are use cryptotalk from same location. But be careful about creating multiple account for 1 person. If you do it your accounts will be banned surely.

Yes there is no problem to you can create more then one account in same location but remember one thing don't create two accounts with same IP address 

Because if there will be same IP address it is cleared that one person is running two accounts to get more profit 

It is wrong in my opinions because the forum provides best payment already 

If you and your brother wants to work at same time 

Kindly use different devices and you both should try to share more knowledge and participate in more topics 

There is no problem in using the same location my friend. This forum didi not put any restrictions on the location. Also you can use same devices or same wifi connection for this forum. 

The problem arises when you use the same account on different devices at the same time. Then your account got deleted or banned.

• +1 1

Very useful information yes two family members can use crypto at same location but make sure that you should have different ip address.Don’t use cryptotalk on same data otherwise your account will banned.

Edited by Sanam jung

If you are using two different devices within the same location, then it will not make any disturbance to your account because you are following crypto rule.And on the other side, if we share our internet on different devices, then our IP address can be traced and our accounts can go to the danger situation,So we should avoid to violating rules of this industry.

• +2 1

That's not a problem. But you should not use the same device by more than one person because it will expose you to the blockby by the site so you should use a different device for each member 

• +2 1

Indeed this is somewhat helpful information, I need to tell ya, when two relatives are utilizing the crypto talk in same area at that point simply recollect make just one record and make conceivable that you two are utilizing two distinctive information networks like one wifi and other versatile information, else you will be prohibited from your record.

• +3 1

There is no need to worry at all because this is not the issue by rules you can not have the multiple accounts at the same device or multiple accounts at same ip if this happens absolutely accounts get banned otherwise it's okay.

Edited by mianwasifrehan
added more info

No dear there is no issue when you use the forum from the same location but just don't share your data with any one you can use as much as family meme ra want from the same location its totally secure

My dear friend, I advise you to stay away from this method, because it is forbidden on the site, or to ask an expert for a method to help you with that..

Edited by Linaa2999