Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Hi my friend! There is no issue if you and your brother share the same location.its good thing that we share about this site.but you should try to use two different wifi .or one should use mobile data and you brother use wofi to work on crypto talk.give me a 💓 if your heart allow you

5 minutes ago, Ali baba 59 said:

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other numbers. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this forum. This forum is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Hi brother! Welcome you at cryptotalk.bro! If you really want both earning and learning then congrats ! You are at right place.cryptotalk is a real site for earning and learning.just focus on your work.best of luck.react 💖 if you like my comment

Mathelda.j

You do not have to worry, my friend, there is no violation of the rules of working from one site and your use of different devices and different networks protects you from the ban
The violation is in working on more than one account for the same person, that is, through one device and the same network

Using cryptotalk forum by two friends or members of the same family in the same location has no issues. So feel free and use your phone and personal data to do cryptotalk, having the same location is never an issue. 

yes you said absolutely right there are many members that are used the cryptocurrency on the same location and on the same IP address and there are no issue for that so you should not too worried about that and you should to complete your work best of luck

• +3 1

Its really bad things for you. In this forum rules they cannot right you to use multiple account and same ip. If you do it then your account will be banned. So,dont do it.

I think that you do not have any problem with this forum because according to my knowledge that one ip for each account is enough to avoid getting into trouble and there is no problem in using the same location.

You must use two separate networks and not work on the same data and the same Wi-Fi network Be careful at work so as not to be banned my friend

I have read the forum rules and you cannot use the same internet. You and your brother can block the two accounts at the same time. One of you can use mobile data and the other can use the Wi-Fi network in the house.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend. It is good for you and your brother to be in the same forum. Also, I see the forum will increase your information, but you must apply its rules.

Yes, you're right my friend. Thanks for the information. We all need that type of advices to survive in crypto. It’s great that senior members help us with the advises and information.  

I think that you and your brother cannot use the Internet from the same Wi-Fi network
Because the site will see that there are two devices connected to the same IP address.

• +5 1

Yes, my brother and I live in the same house, he recently joined the crypto talk forum two days ago, and he doesn't say anything about crypto so I help him with some suggestions, and I see how to write responses.  , But we can't use the same WiFi and we use different devices and different mobile data, so I have some drought that we can share any loss of my account in the same location, PLS helps me and gives your valuable comments.  Required.

More than one member can work in this forum from one place but only one account with one mobile and one internet connection should be used.

When more than one person uses encryption conversations for the same site, the same data network should not be used so that you are not banned. The rules must be read well and not violated.

I do not really know if this matter will affect you, but I do not think so because I have seen many posts that state that the forum will be published among family members and teach them methods of investment and exchange

No, it is not possible because two family members can not use the cryptotalk at the same location because this forum does not permission of sharing the data with anyone. Every member can use their individually data. This is also including the forums rule. So before joining this forum you should must read this forum's guidelines and rules. 

Every device's ip address is unique and Wi-Fi doesn't differ it that I know. So you don't need to worry. But you shouldn't ever use  multiple accounts in one device. Then you will get banned if anyone do this. Hope this comment helped someone. 

It is not a big issue two family members can use cryptotalk at the same location. friend you can share your location it's not a big issue and not against the forum rules you can start your work and follow the rules. 

Two family members can use crypto at same location.you just need to remind one thing that always be careful from using same IP addresses as they could take us towards our accounts Bann.

There is no problem that it is the same site, the rules of the forum state that it should not be the same ip address, and they did not mention anything about the site, so just make sure that both of you work on a different network

My friend you should avoid that may lead to ban you, or bring your brother, you must use mobile phone data separate from the network to not ban you to the policy of this forum is strict .

Two members of the family are allowed to use Cryptotalk. Others are forbidden unless you both use the same WiFi and data, even your same location which may not affect your account.

Hello my friend
Thank you for bringing up this post for us
How amazing it is that my brothers and I here work in the crypto world
But we are also told that you cannot work with more than one account on the same Wi-Fi network
This causes a ban
But another solution has to be everyone's mobile data usage and it won't cause an error or block

If you want, two members of your family can easily use crypto from one place.  This is not a big problem.  However, you can not use two accounts on one phone.  And if you can't work by breaking the rules.  If you do, you will be Banned...