YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 30 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

In my opinion you should convert your coins into some other currency.

whixh shows some consistant nature in value.

like litecoin, dogecoin etc etc.

yes its bit higher but it provides you real amount by getting his fees.

So be smart on crypto talk forrum to gey maximum profit.

By sharing yoir thoughts with others.

to be more successful.

Have a good trading

i wish you all the best for your future blessings

Have a good journey 

In my opinion yobit withdraw fees is not high. It's only BTC withdraw fees is very high but if you take withdraw others currency like USD, LTC, XRP it's fee is very low. I think yobit is a best exchange.

If the principal talks about currencies like BTC and policy that all exchanges have normal or other coins the withdrawal fee of the exchange on Bitcoin may be higher because they also have it in Bitcoin then it is others like Trex or XRP LTCThere are other currencies that have lower fees because they don't want to pick you up because there are lower fees on top ..

4 hours ago, khan sahab33 said:

For some coins yes it is, like: BTC, USD, USDT. But for other coins no it is not, like: doge coin or xrp. You should try and explore the fee of all coins and so that you will find the coins with low fee.

Dogecoin, XRP, Wave, LTC, etc. are still the best alternatives on Yobit exchange to withdraw funds for the lowest commissions. Bitcoin and Ethereum has higher withdraw fee on almost all centralized exchange sites and the same thing is here on the Yobit exchange. 

Withdraw fee of btc is  very high not in yobit in any exchange like binance, coinbase.There are many coins where  you can exchange your money from one coin to another. If you want to withdraw your money then convert btc to trx. Transaction fee of trx is very low. It takes nearly 1,2 trx for withdrawal. But withdraw in btc takes big fee. 

Yes you are right. But if you will withdraw your payment in perfect money it is very low. If you withdraw in payeer and other options then it is very high and you will receive a very little amount of our earning. I will advise you that first exchanges our currency and then withdraw through perfect money. It is very easy.

• +1 1

Yobit a great exchange . This campaign is rated 10, and it will surely reach many people and thus help in the growth of the market . Even if many people still trade on yobit and never mind with the fee. Between other exchange indeed yobit is very high .

• +1 1

I don't know because I am in the period of making our posts useful. But i will know that yobit exchange withdraw fees is not very high as you say. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

The withdrawal fee for btc is so much high. I always use ltc for withdraw . It just needs. 002 ltc which is so tiny amount. For btc the withdrawal fee is high because it is the most valuable coin. You can use ltc, waves, doge or dash coin for withdrawal. They need little amount for withdraw 

• +4 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:25, CryptoZombie said:

No sé si todos saben que la tarifa de retiro de Yobit es 0.0012btc, que equivale a las ganancias obtenidas después de hacer 120 publicaciones en este foro.

¿Cuáles son sus puntos de vista sobre esto?

Hello, I do not recommend taking out btc from yobit, because you will lose money, why btc is always in constant change and its transactions were always really high, so it is necessary to first change the btc to a currency like Ltc which is very lowers your withdrawal, and is very fast to run on your wallet.

Why are these high costs? According to my knowledge, we can spend the gains on a second currency, the costs of withdrawing them are lower, and then withdrawing the currencies without falling into this trap.

• +3 1

I think that Yobit is honest and correct with the knowledge of profits here and you need effort and work, but there is a return to you from this site and I advise you to work on it because it will secure your expenses

Not in all currencies, of course, there are currencies with low fees, try to work on representing these currencies and withdraw with them, it will be good

I do not find this to be a problem, but is is all on the user and how you see this. If you think it is too much then what about the miner fees? These are too much too and for each transaction 10 dollars is just too much. For this you should know that every transaction will have fees and Yobit can not pay for you because you want to move your Bitcoin somewhere else.

Yes it's too high in the past the costs were cheaper, for the transfer of a small sum you will have to pay half! for me I transfer my BTC in LTC after I made the transfer because in LTC it is very reasonable like expenses.

• +2 1

Yes dear actually when we withdraw from yobit here is fee 0.001 btc and it is high for us. And we can sell btc then we can can take dollor and then we can withdraw our dollor in perfect money account with 1 percent fee.

• +5 1

I don't think that yobit has high fee.Every exchange need some withdraw fee.Some takes high and some low.I want to say that when you withdraw money from any exchange not to withdraw in btc. Ist convert btc in Ltc or ethereum. Because btc takes high fee. Ltc and ethereum takes low fee.

• +3 1

BTC anyway has a high fee but still it does count as ahigh fee. You can benefit from yobit in another way by transforming it to another currency before withdraw it like Doge is the most famous one to do that. 

• +1 1

Withdrawl fees for BtC on the yobit is much high.  I agree to this. Now the payment on this platform is also reduced.  So we can't afford this much fees in order to withdraw our earned BTC from Cryptotalk.  The best way to take withdraw is that firstly covert your BTC into LTC or some other coins.  In my case LTC is recommended.  As the LTC has less fees.  So we can afford it's withdrawl to any of our wallet. 

• +2 1

Yobit is charging every high fees for withdrawing in cases of bitcoins. Fee bitcoin in yobit very big indeed. But we have another alternative. We can sell in the form of from. I converted bitcoin into waves for a very lao fee of only v0.002 waves for one draw.

Not all currencies have high withdrawal fees. There are a lot of currencies that require low withdrawal fees, and this is very clear. I hope you are looking well for currencies that are lower in fees.

• +3 1

The best currency that can be converted from the yobit platform is litecoin, but high fees are withdrawn in all exchanges due to the very large bitcoin fees and no one sends Bitcoin and also let's not forget that trading in yobit is very comfortable.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Elena123 said:

Fee bitcoin in yobit very big indeed. But we have another alternative. We can sell in the form of tron , the fee only 10 Tron or can through Waves only 0.002 waves. But I myself have never tried to pull through waves and tron so I don't know whether the withdrawal process is fast or slow.

Transaction take no longer time to be confirmed by TRON and WAVE. Yobit has automated system to allow you to withdraw such tokens quickly. If you are worried due to higher withdraw fee for Bitcoin, switching coins like WAVE and TRON to withdraw, can be the good strategy. Additionally, you can also choose LTC or XRP to withdraw from Yobit exchange. 

If the amount of your money is huge so you will nit lose too much but the other way is the withdrawing with the other currencies like the litecoin or the xrp.

• +2 1