Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dewar100

Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin

My friend, for me, I see that India is thinking very well. Establishing a crypto machine for its country, such as the country in the second world economy, China is a very important matter, and this is a great support for cryptocurrencies in general from two countries in India and China, and also Russia.

• +5 1

India has a high population ratio and has a lot of cryptocurrency users, so I think its cryptocurrency will work if the government support it is good.

India is a very powerful country with huge population so when it decides to make a currency of its own it will surely affect the whole cryptocurrency market around the world. As far as I know India has forbidden the dealing with cryptocurrency and I do not think that they have legislation but maybe all this will change soon.

That's a plus for crypto lovers that  finally crypto is getting accepted by government of India and it's a sign that crypto is here to stay forever.

That is a good news for the Indian people because it is a development for them and the people of the country am sure even the people will be happy with that the government is doing it for them to benefit 

Strong move from India,
But how does a currency resemble bitcoin and they plan to create a cryptocurrency by the government, the basis of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in particular is decentralization and the lack of government control over it.
Perhaps the Indian government can create a cryptocurrency, but it will not succeed similarly to Bitcoin unless it is decentralized.

• +2 1

the sameness is not the issue they need a good marketer in the world and in the new coin it will take a lot of time so they can make the token worth we will wait.

the pinnacle of cryptocurrency is bitcoin, the mechanism which powers bitcoin is really that elastic as on the number of active contributors on it's network daily makes it such a powerful; coin as on why some coins even copy the codes and modify it as on having to be similar to that of bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/17/2020 at 3:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

It is a great news and also good and I think every country should launch there own currency because many countries are have their own and they are using it for paying bills and buying things and now every country should also accept bitcoin because it is also banned in many countries so I think government should think about it and should make some good decision.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

@Dewar100

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful participation. Bitcoin is a global currency, and no currency can replace Bitcoin, but India can equate that currency with Bitcoin. As for Bitcoin, it is difficult as Bitcoin is the first currency in the world

these coins can not be similar to bitcoin now but there are many coins that are doing really great and they were at the start unknown to the most of the people so this can be possible.

That is not a big news I also heard about that because I listen the prime Minister modi he said that they are going to create there own coin but one thing is is if the other countries are also create there on coin so the popularity of the Bitcoin is going down so that is not beneficial

I don't know what Indian government  is doing to crypto because sometime I heard news India has allowed crypto & sometime news is like India has banned crypto again. It's nice if India is producing its own cryptocoin for people. Great steps indeed. 

This is a good start for India, where they already want to create their own bitcoin. Previously there was a ban on the use of crypto, now they have started to open their eyes and create their own bitcoin. 

I think that it is good news for the Indian people and a joy for us as well, as some governments have begun to think correctly and enter their currencies in the field of encryption and there will be a new competition with Bitcoin and I think that will result in an increase in the price of bitcoin.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

Thats the good move from the Indian government that new coin will help in the growing of crypto in india no doubt India is the 2nd highest population country so their coins will be getting value very early but if they stabilise their coins in early stages bitcoin hs very high value and very good management they should try to improve their basic after a lots of struggles their coin will be over taking ETH or other coins not bitcoin because bitcoin is unstoppable.

8 minutes ago, shamsudeen said:

There is still no credible knowledge from the Indian government about this progress. If India welcomed the crypto market, this could happen. Since the Indian Supreme Court said 

this market wasn't unlawful one month ago.

Indian leadership is liability to crypto as a bit I heard news India has allowable crypto a short time news is like India has capable been banned from cryptotalk. @shamsudeen

Indian are going to make a great plan that they introduce their own coin and so many crypto lovers will invest their money in this coin becasue the peoples know that in some countries are good in business and india is one of the great country in business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Mukky said:

Generally the introduction of new cryptocurrencies in the market is a good sign that digital currencies would be accepted soon.  But I  don't know if the IRF would be so popular like BTC even within there country letbaline one to talk of the whole world,  @Abideen

Well said mate. but to my seen, even if Indian introduce their new cryptocurrency, it will be very hard for it to overcome bitcoins in both popularity and market value. If really they want introduce nee currency, they shouldn't be aiming of having the same as bitcoins. More greetings

now there are most of the countries that are thinking to create their own coins now because in the cryptocurrencies there are a lot of chances of getting success

Its quite good to see india developing its own cryptocurrency but it seems to me like a exaggeration that it will be equal to bitcoin. They must be realistic while developing their own currency.

I don't think this news is true. The Indian government has not yet recognized or accepted Cryptocurrency. When they are totally against digital currency, then how can they create a new coin.

A coin launched by a country will become a centralized coin, it will not be similar to bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency while the currency that India is going to launch is centralized, in my opinion it is just ordinary digital money not cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

That's a great news, I am not surprised too much because i know that india have interest to crypto. As we all know crypto is becaming more famous every year and if the countries start to adapt crypto faster, it'll be better for them. I think every country needs to work on their own crypto project, so they can adapt that faster.

• +3 1

Ohh! So for this reason is that's why Indian was banned cryptocurrencies in order to be promoting their own cryptocurrencies new project they gonna to launch?  

• +2 1