Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dewar100

Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin

This is good and I hope that you will succeed in India in achieving this goal and make a currency as strong as Bitcoin, but this is very difficult and it will not be easy

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I can't heard this news India want to launched their own crypto currency because indias  GDP is not stables and  GDP really goes down, so this movement India not take any risks to launches their own ctypto currency, so I think this news not come Indian government and they can't officially not declared so don't believe this rumours, generally some type people spread this type news.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Dynamic01 said:

Well if Indian government feel to create their Bitcoin in place of cryptocurrency  it's a great economic growth and enaged the mind of young people positively instead of crimes

I think they do this to keep control and be able to tax the crypto. Bitcoin is really hard to tax, especially when it is kept in a anonymous wallet. By creating a coin themselves they keep track of people owning the asset. It's not a noble cause I think.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It is good for them to create a coin however I think it's hard to fully copy or becoming the same like bitcoin because btc now is the most top cryptocurrency well it depends how they going to that but if they can do that it will become an innovation for them. 

If india planned this than best wishes for them but for my sight its no so simple , their mangement should have take special actions for this and their will be no chance of mistake if they want their currency similiar to cryptoworld any ways their idea is very good , i appriciate

• +1 1

According to my comment, you must write and do at least 30 posts per day.  It's real and get a reward for it in the form of Bitcoin.  If you don't post 30 you won't get Bitcoin rewards, thank you very much.

• +2 1

Wow that's a great news for indian people i think so by creating own cryptocurrency i think it was a good idea this way crypto will be more popular. I hope one day our country also accept crypto.    

• +1 1

I think not only indian government but many other countries governemnt also considering for making digital currency like china and japan. Bitcoin is very votalite I think that's why they are hestitating for adopting it 

Edited by Crypto22
  • +1 1

This is very good decision by them as they already late in few things which already adopted by few countries in region and their neighbour country China because they are doing very good decisions for this but good thing authorities in India feeling its good time to enter in this technology and bring some better resources for peoples as they already leaders in computer software technology.

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 3:08 AM, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

This can be great news for indian crypto users they have their own crypto currency but the problem is do they have enough resources to maintain the market for the coin.Where they claim it is volatile like BTC.

• +1 1

Same news as we've seen for China, the US and almost every country that has a national currency. They want to make it digitized as they know the future will need this format. Sadly we keep calling that this is good news for Bitcoin, while it is actually competition that has already come closer in tech terms.

I think it's a good idea, many countries are already getting their own currency, so it would be good if each one has its own, for exchanges and fast trading.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:01 AM, joni aplu said:

i think the indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital crupto currency similar to bitcoin.

It will never be a bitcoin i jope the news is true also i hope more that the country that make this words..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

In india ;

One can argue that while Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin, it is India that may well be the first country to entrench its credibility as an alternative monetary system............................................................................

Here’s why,

Back in 2013, India distrusted Bitcoin as “Wild West territory”, where scams like Silk Road, a darknet market for smuggling drugs, thrived, and where greedy geeks conned gullible individuals into wasting their money..............................................................................................

Although India didn’t know it at the time, its political and economic conditions made the country a perfect match for Bitcoin. Recent news shows India poised to become the first nation to regulate cryptocurrency.Last year, more than 500 merchants in India and five of India’s largest companies, including Dell, accepted the cryptocurrency as payment, according to GBminers co-founder Amit Bhardwaj. The number grows by day. True, that Bitcoin is far from popular, and most Indians prefer fiat money, but a recent Forbes article reports Bitcoin's craze is catching on and that, to date, there are more than 600,000 users in the country..................................................................

In india ;

One can argue that while Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin, it is India that may well be the first country to entrench its credibility as an alternative monetary system............................................................................

Here’s why,

Back in 2013, India distrusted Bitcoin as “Wild West territory”, where scams like Silk Road, a darknet market for smuggling drugs, thrived, and where greedy geeks conned gullible individuals into wasting their money..............................................................................................

Although India didn’t know it at the time, its political and economic conditions made the country a perfect match for Bitcoin. Recent news shows India poised to become the first nation to regulate cryptocurrency.Last year, more than 500 merchants in India and five of India’s largest companies, including Dell, accepted the cryptocurrency as payment, according to GBminers co-founder Amit Bhardwaj. The number grows by day. True, that Bitcoin is far from popular, and most Indians prefer fiat money, but a recent Forbes article reports Bitcoin's craze is catching on and that, to date, there are more than 600,000 users in the country..................................................................

• Useful or interesting 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Now a days there are lots of country that are making their own crypto currency like bitcoin but most of them suffers the negativity gives by thier constituent becouse of the huge taxes they put

• +1 1

Boss no doubt that may be possible because the crypto currency take a big change in the financial sector of every country and these country is coerce for making own digital currency. In my opinion this is best step if India launch own digital currency. I read in article where i found different country make a group and want launch own crypto currency for beating bitcoins.

• +1 1

Welcome with me
Venezuela, Tunisia, China and now India, all of these countries have either manufactured or plan to manufacture their own cryptocurrencies
I see that countries are facing bitcoin by making their own cryptocurrency, after the spread of this culture to all countries of the world, what will be the fate of bitcoin

• +1 1

Bitcoin holding is justified, despite all the trouble not this year but rather over the long haul how might I say as much? Just on the grounds that the general guideline in selling the bitcoin is the point at which the worth is truly elevated for an explanation that in that more benefit will come.

• +1 1

On 2/16/2020 at 11:08 PM, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

The number of people in India in cryptocurrency platform is very much and may be the India government's is try to seize the opportunity to gain more money to their account looking at the volume of Indians in crypto market.

• +2 1

Yes it can plan and it have their right to make coin like bitcoin but i think that bitcoin have its own value. It is international digital currency and no other can compete with it. 

On 2/17/2020 at 3:38 AM, Dewar100 said:

I do not think, India is ready to launch its own coin. Because India is still not giving any decision regarding acceptence of crypto. We are not sure crypto would be legalized in India or not. Everyone is waiting for the decision from supreme court.

It is great news if it is true. We all know India is getting involved in cryptocurrencies which will strengthen the crypto market. All big countries should take it seriously.

I think India plans to make crypto but with the exact same value as their fiat. that means there is no big project behind it, or just make their currency digital only. so it won't have a big effect on the market .. 

That would be really cool stuff.  If India really does that, then the Indian people can easily use this currency and make good money.  It will not hurt anyone