Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dewar100

Indian planed to get their coin which will be similar to bitcoin

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

Edited by Dewar100
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Still no authentic information regarding this development by the Indian Government. This can be happening if India accepted crypto market. Because One Month ago Indian Supreme Court said this market is not illegal. 

• +1 1

India plans to make crypto but with the exact same value as their fiat. that means there is no big project behind it, or just make their currency digital only. so it won't have a big effect on the market as a whole.

• +2 1

The Indians were planning again in their midst they thought that they would get political opinion but they never realized that the price of bitcoin would rise so high.

• +1 1

In my opinion it is good meaning the Indian government will make new regulations to accept Bitcoin as a medium of exchange for crypto in India.

Truly this also cannot be underestimated even though India looks like a traditional country many young geniuses were born there and are experts in mathematical mechanisms. Many great people at Google come from India as far as I know.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, germanking2 said:

Some governments are taking initiatives associated with creating their own cryptocurrencies. Governments and central banks see the strength of cryptocurrencies within the monetary system and do not want to lag behind. I imagine that the currency proposed by the Indian government will be centralized, and its purpose will be to reduce the tax evasion that happens with cryptocurrencies.

it seems they have glanced and will make the system and regulations on this currency, between agree or not but whether they will guarantee things related to losses or something like that we see the development of the news

I have found like Indian government is becoming very open to crypto currency to be adopted in their country. India could be the next crypto hubland in Asia if it finds the suitable trading environments in the mainland of India. I hope it will be there soon.

• +1 2

India recently also introduced a new cryptocurrency exchange. The name of the exchange is WazirX exchange and its official coin is WazirX token. The airdrop also ran for this exchange

• +1 1

That's very great idea. I think. Recently I join in this business. after joining I noticed that Suncity Mandal price increasing day by day. if India launch his An currency that will be a good progress for them. But I don't know about this topic anything. So, thank you so much for your news. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Dewar100 said:

India plans to make their coin as similer to bitcoin in movement in the market. The Indian Rupee falcon (INRF) = 1 Indian Rupee (INR)·India may launch its own cryptocurrency The Indian government is reportedly considering introducing its own digital cryptocurrency, similar to bitcoin. With the rising popularity of bitcoin in all financial markets, the government is now looking at a government-issued digital currency.

I always hear about cryptocurrency for government such Syria and India I here but I didn't see anything in the field I hope they make it true..

• +1 1

India strategy to designate crypto but with the fixed level usefulness as their fiat. that groove in attendance is no immense anticipate behind it, or barely put together their currency digital only. therefore it won't have a extremely large create on the puff as a whole.

• +1 1

Governments and central  banks appreciate the strong suit of within the financial system and do not desire to lag behind.That's for sure. Maybe they can invest it only in their trading system. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Dewar100 said:

Well good for India I don't see any possibility creating a coin as good as bitcoins even if they created theirs bitcoins will still remain the best no matter what

• +1 1

I think they can create crypto simmilar to bitcoin but the value of it is unlike bitcoin,they will counting years before the price of it was increase or goes higher.

• +1 1

This is a good start for India, where they already want to create their own Bitcoin. Previously the use of Crypto was banned there, now they have started to open their eyes and start creating their own Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Dewar100 said:

That's good information, more country realized that cryptocurrency can solved economic problem.

Well, i think Indian cryptocurrency more likely stable coin not even same as Bitcoin that used PoW algorithm and doesn't backed by fiat or even gold at all.

• +1 1

I think this is fake news because they even not lunch any good coins in market. So how they say that they create another coin like bitcoin. I think they not see Bitcoin market value.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, diya865 said:

Governments and central  banks appreciate the strong suit of within the financial system and do not desire to lag behind.That's for sure. Maybe they can invest it only in their trading system. 

Wao guys India has planned a  better ways to improve in this  and they will do so.

• -2 1

It would be a nice step toward cryptocurrency . some country already accepts bitcoins and other currency as their eco system. If India is next then its nice news.

• +1 1

A few governments are taking activities related with making their own digital forms of money. Governments and national banks see the quality of digital forms of money inside the fiscal framework and would prefer not to fall behind. I envision that the money proposed by the Indian government will be brought together, and its motivation will be to decrease the tax avoidance that occurs with cryptographic forms of money.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Dewar100 said:

That would be a good step to improve the value of crypto currencies but it is not possible to compete the bitcoin in any way. 

• +1 1

indian government will make new policies to accept bitcoin as a medium of alternate for crypto in india.

truely this also can't be underestimated even though india looks as if a traditional united states of america many younger geniuses have been born there and are professionals in mathematical mechanisms

• +1 1

I'm not surprise with this news even their prime minister say only adopt blockchain but now they launch their own coin. The bad news is if other country follow India and create coins, it will become bitcoin nightmare because many competitor and supported by government make people will leave bitcoin, that's not good.

I think this is great news for all crypto lover from India as finally crypto is going to legalize and also country is going to make its own cryptocurrency like China and other countries.