Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

I don't recommend this because they need to learn a lot before investing in crypto coins and tokens. So if you haven't enough information and knowledge about trading and the world of cryptocurrency it is best to stay away from investing until you get enough knowledge.

Yes it is good. If you are experienced and know about the investment in the forum then you will invest. I am not started investing yet because I have no idea about this I hope I will start investing in few days after starting my income.

Of coarse my friend you can invest even if you are new,  but it's advisable for you to have some experience and knowledge because investing without any experience is very dangerous my friend,  you might end up losing. But if you have the experience you can minimize risk. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, if you have sufficient experience in the field of investment, I advise you to go ahead because it will earn you a lot, but if you are still a beginner, I do not advise you to risk this risk of success, whatever your cho

Of course, my friend, it is permissible for you to form a new member in this forum, but my dear, at the beginning, if you want to invest in the things that you take from the forum, read all the information about investment and how to invest in order to succeed in the Investing and doing a good job

You should read more, get information, and seek the advice of experienced members to invest. But my suggestion is that you should make money by publishing posts right now. We can also make good money by creating useful posts from this forum.

In the beginning, my friend, you have to write 100 free posts, after which the comments become paid and every day you have to write 20 comments, and each comment is at least 100 characters.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

For me I suggest for you, like you said you are newbie here you need to do first is read and learn more something about this forum to know what is good or not, think first before invest because investing is not a joke this is kind to be wise. 

I feel  investing in the Crypto world requires a  vast knowledge about Crypto games. I personally prefer to gain maximum knowledge about Cryptocurrency before investing in this  games.

Friend,If you have expertise in Crypto Currency, you can do investment.If you don't have too much knowledge you should take experts advice and do research about this.

You can invest in this forum but you should keep some tips in mind like you should have some experience about it or you can get some useful advice from senior members or experts 

In my opinion, if you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency, you should definitely invest here. If you don’t know enough about investing and business, I would say that investing here is not a good idea at all. So help yourself quickly with a good knowledge of the business. Then you can think about investments.

On 16‏/2‏/2020 at 07:15, Nrttb said:

مرحبا اصدقاء انا جديد هنا. لقد جمعت للتو المنشور 130 ، لذا أريد أن أعرف من هنا ، هل يجب أن أستثمر الآن أم سأضطر إلى قراءة المزيد؟ الرجاء المساعدة.

You can invest whenever you want

But let me tell you something - the more you learn about cryptocurrencies, the lower the rate at which you lose your money, so I think you shouldn't be risking your money because you only have completed 130 posts.

"Learn more to win more"

I suggest at first you should gain knowledge about it otherwise you can take expert advice. It’s a very risky invest because price of btc go up down unpredictadly. So, I suggest if you have lot of btc than you can invest.

In my opinion, you should wait a little while before investing. Try to read more about the subject of investment and learn from the experiences of others, especially the elderly and old investors, in order not to lose your money. Learn more

Knowledge is the key in this forum.Gain more knowledge first before investing some money in crypto currency like trading and other investment .You need to have good experience before investing. Try to view or read others topics to get some ideas about it and investing now, when you exceed 100 responses, you are able to receive payment without problems and you are free to use your money for anything you want.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

I will suggest that never try this because as a beginner I also invest my some amount and I lost it for investment the experience is really matter you have to first learn about it properly because many beginners are losing their amount by just make a try so be careful.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. It payment is 100 here. I am really like this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

May Allah blessed him 

• +3 1

I would suggest that you spend more time learning about crypto or hire someone who is experienced in crypto and how it works and trades. The market is very volatile, and so you need to have some knowledge to do well here. Learn and then you will see the rewards.

• +4 1

I'm glad I got one because I can do something here. ... try some business but don't rush .. I hope and do something good from it

However, this is just a suggestion from me. I hope you will post better

I think you need to learn more about cryptocurrency as its long discussion platform is not easy there are many rules here. I think you need experience and skills to build a tube, but if you like it, choose the answer

I don't like to ! this is truly unsafe 

first of all put resources into quite a while and not in locales.. there are a ton of phony locales there 

likewise you ought to learn and peruse more about this prior to doing that! at the point when you have sufficient information about it do as well!

On 2/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, Harris123 said:

Yeah but I won't recommend you this.Because you need to learn and practice before investing in crypto.Otherwise you can loss your money.

@Harris123

I agree with you. The all new member should, while trading cryptocurrency, first of all get the information about it in proper manner. When they get the proper knowledge and information, then they should trade here. If they start trading here without getting the knowledge and information, then it will be possible for them to lose. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I learned a lot from this Christopher. I'm new here I just posted a few I should invest now or read more? You will cooperate with us by posting good