Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

What are you talking about? I am not clear and if you talking about the investing of the amount you earned from this forum then you can invest in investbox in the daily interest of 1% even you can invest in DLRS for 10% daily interest.

• +2 1

first of all you have to learn more about crypto, because you are a new member of this field, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and then take some senior experts for investing

So In my way I will advice you don't invest too much as a beginner, otherwise it will be fully risky for you..

Im part of this industry for 3 years but still im afraid of investing. I tried to do trading but i can say that im still a newbie in it. As of now im trying to watch the basic of it and be more careful in investing

It is permissible for you and no one will prevent you from exchanging or investing, but it is better to try on a demo account in which you increase your experience and refine your skill and never rush and do not get excited so as not to lose

• +4 1

you can invest whenever you want that is a personal decision but I advise you to first inform yourself well about the investment sites and the currencies you are going to invest

Good evening my friend, I think that you should wait a little. Patience may bring you good results and seek the help of explanations from our friends in the forum

Investing as a newbie is not a smart move.learn more about crypto currency and trade on the platform or consult expert before investing your money.dont be in a hurry, take it slow.

There's no problem on that as long as you have any idea on what you going to do and apply some of your knowledge in investing for you not to failed. Also ask some investing advice from some experience people so you will get some good idea and strategies for you to apply. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you have the experience and skills as a new member, you can invest, no problem. I think you need investment skills if you don't want to fail

It's up to you whether you need to invest your coins in any sites, but my opinion is before investing to any online field please make sure you have a proper knowledge on what you are doing. Now there are lot of spammers in online field don't fall to them. There are lot of expert members in this forum please take their advice too.

You should definitely invest but when investing you should definitely seek help from an expert or an experienced trader. otherwise you can have bad experiences and lose your money but these bad experiences can also be beneficial for you. You can be more careful with your other investments.

Seriously I Don't advice you should start investment otherwise you will loss you money because you are new in the forum you Dont have experience about that 

You can invest in this platform if you are having much bit coin,but the best thing is that you should first contact your senior members of the forum who have been investing for a while to tell you more.

We always need to be proficient before doing anything.  So if you want to invest, you need to know everything about investing and you have to be extraordinary about everything.  Only then can you achieve success in that regard.  For that, I will have advice for you. Before you invest, know well about investment, become an expert, then invest.

Well that depends on your knowledge of crypto currency how much you know about it,so i would suggest to do your full research on cryptotalk and other crypto currencies for a broad understanding of how the crypto world works and you will be just fine.

Investing as a new member would not be right in my opinion because you need to know about this platform first.  And you have to have a good idea about all the rules and regulations that work. And you can take the help of senior members for investment.  I think you know more about this then invest.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:00 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

@Nrttb For your concern on the prior topic, I would like to say;

It's always a good idea to invest your capital(funds) in order to make a good profitable income out of your investments. For this you must be choosing the appropriate investment platform which is safe and secure. So, I would recommend you to go with Yobit Investbox. 

First you should learn it properly and then invest if you invest without a learning then you will lose your money Crypto trading is the  risky business. In my opinion, you should increase your capital with doing trading never invest in Hyip website learn about crypto trading and earn profit this is the legit way of earning...

Edited by Kaptan'65
  • +2 1

Investment is risky business and it is even more risky if you don't know how to go about it. The financial market is unpredictable and volatile so as such a. lot of experience is needed for you to become proficient in the business. There are certain skills you need to acquire in the. trade and these requires patience and timing which you may not yet possess as a beginner. Cryptocurrencies are not stable with the way the prices fluctuate up and down, which is why you need to learn from experts and if possible go on trial courses where you learn how to trade and invest with demos so you can master the art.

My friend, you must have experience in investing and in the crypto world, and since you do not have experience, I do not advise you to invest and you must follow the rules and regulations in this forum

Welcome to Crypto Forum.  Crypto is a very interesting forum. I think if you want to invest, you first need to gain knowledge about investing and do research on where to invest.  I think you better invest a little at first. Thank you

For everyone i suggest to invest in talk token 1% daily is quite big amount and keep all your funds with no trading is worst so if you invested then on daily base you can get 1 % daily which is proper profit 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.