CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ?

Cryptotalk's showcasing is acceptable particularly that they have been banded together with a site that is additionally genuine like yobit.Cryptotalk has the right to be the main one acquiring site.Yobit as of now have great advancement utilizing pay per post in cryptotalk, don't discuss it. Number support can possibly continue to raise and I'm glad to turn out to be important for this 

I think most people joined this platform during the pandemic because most of them were jobless or idle . So they could not physically go out and jobs hence this way many could have joined the forum. But I think most of the people got their jobs back and this will the reason of less active members in this forum. But I think still many are working in this platform honestly and so happy to see that.

Hello and good day friends, you are absolutely right I think they should add more languages to enable more users in this community so that we can have more ideas on a topic though I am still a beginner in this forum I hope my suggestions will count thank you all

What a nice suggestion friend,it's true that some of the forum members don't understand English language sorely, which make it difficult for them to cope in the forum,but if more local languages should be introduced in the forum,i think it would seems more easier to them, and more people will be willing to join the forum

• +5 1

You make a good suggestion here mate and to be honest i expect this forum to hit 1.000,000 members because of it useful benefit that it offers and actually working here has been very good with a lot of experience.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

We all know that this forum " cryptotalk " is supported by yobit ..

Do you think that the marketing for cryptotalk is good ? 

"Give us some suggestions in the comments to make it better please"

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

Today there is 209303 members here working on this forum ! 

Do you think that this number is high or it would be increased more ?

----------------------------------------------------

You can give me❤️if that was useful to discuss

Infact you make a good idea because some people are aren't use to good writing and if they don't bring a better suggestions for this some people will be writing meaningless words in the forum, thanks.

• +1 1

Nice post dear friend.

Cryptotalk market is good for us here in crypto we can learn and earn both it the same time cryptotalk market provide very good opertunity to invest in crypto and earn huge amount of money now a days crypto market is very fastly increase day by day a large number of people joining this platform

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is always good to market the place where you are making money because with the help of your marketing the website will get more traffic

If we see cryptotalk according to Rules than its tough to use not easy for newmember because if they can mistake even in topic creating than they recieve warning point and due to this fear they dishearted.People mostly marketing those companies or sites which give referal bonus incase of joining new members but here not such happened.However please guide and tell all your friends about cryptotalk so that they also can earn without any investment and they can learn more about cryptocurrency from here.

Crypto talk is a worldwide program which is very useful and valuable for all users who are working on this site and earn much and more profit from this real discerning program that everyone want to any online earning site. Crypto talk ful marketing earning program where you can easily invest some money in it and also you become a marketer in the whole market and will be same through the gain a positive reputation because then your application will be increased then your profit will also increases and you will gain a best profit from this real base earning program.

Yeah it is very good and doing just fine as you can see new members are joing the platform every day probably they have heard alot about this forum how you can earn and learn at the same time. Any way to everyone that is just joining I welcome you all to the platform

Yes Cryptotalk currency exchange marketing is good in yobit as trading and investment that take place in the yobit but one need to acquire knowledge and experience in other to earn profit and benefits with values

Yes I think there should be the addition of more languages in this forum because by adding more languages a lot of people will get benefit from this forum and they will share and get knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency. I think now the number of members are increasing day by day at this forum and I hope they will do great work for the growth of this forum.

Yes crypto talk marketing is really good and profitable but one need to acquire knowledge and experience on the way to trade and invest in the crypto talk currency exchange market and make sure you know which business is legit and more profitable in order to earn more profit benefits and values 

Adding sections in other languages will have a great impact on the forum’s activity, and it will contribute to increasing the ability of members to express their opinions and present their ideas in an easy language, thus enriching the forum with more ideas and new information.

No doubt it is good platform to earn money. You are right this platform allow other language to spread this whole over the world. Because only English language is allowed here which some people can't understand. But now a large number of people use this forum. We should respect to this forum and give time to learn and earn. 

• +4 1

The number will definitely increase because the currency will spread more and more
Marketing in this way is very good because it will bring many people because with knowledge there is a material benefit
And speaking of language support, you can use translation programs such as Google Translate, which will definitely benefit you by dealing with this product.

I think the marketing of crypto talk was very good and there are so many things you'll be able to achieve from it but now you see so many members but very few active ones. I'm really wondering what might have happened to the forum maybe it's the decrease in payment

You are right, my dear friend, cryptotalk is currently one of the best platforms in the world if not the best, I expect to increase the number of members in the future in an accelerated and large way due to the quality of this forum and its wonderful reputation among people

• +5 1

Well, this is not called an marketing, this is a partnership wherein the yobit exchanger will pay us in our posts and the members here are using yobit exchanger itself, this is an win-win situation for them sir.

Actually cryptotalk marketing is increased daily by daily.And also this support to each user for financially.Besides this, it give much informations about trading.Without cryptotalk marketing we could not fulfill our desire.Because it easily provided earning point and also knowledge.

yes my friend your suggestion is good because many people work and earn the money from it, so it is not difficult for the working. this is know as the cryptotalk marketing, Marketing is one of the most powerful.

• +5 1

Cryptotalk is a know as a marketing to increase user of the platforum. So that is best for invite to the other people. I try to invite to the friends and relatives so that is best for me and all users. 

• +5 1

Actually, Cryptotalk is the best merkating place.We can see every day many people register on cryptotalk. After I joined there I am getting more and more knowledge that is very good thing for me and all members.I think the forum should have more languages because more people are getting acquainted with the cryptomarket daily. And If this forum release more payment program it will rise in high number members. I am really so happy that every one support me.

• +1 1

Well, I think the market of Cryptotalk was too good sometimes ago when there was a lot of people joining the site. I am 3 months old and I have seen the time when there were many new members joining the site within a minute. But after the last payment system changed, where the payment reduced 5 times, it decreased many members of the forum. Now there is a slow number of people joining the forum too.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"